Mailbox Flooded with LOVE!

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, good heavens!! your post from today was marked 3.52 am???? are u up THAT early or going to bed soooo late??? (Mind you I went to bed at 2.30am last night )
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too, hopefully all will turn out well for you& yr family.

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all at DG. Have a good one.
Coby

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Coby, I was up that late I'm a night owl! LOL!!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Donna, I will pray your family all agrees to the split. Hope you have a happier NEW YEAR.
Now, be sure you get enough rest..
Hugs, Elaine

thanks Susan
Happy New Year to all!

On a sad note:
Our family needs your prayer's my 1st cousin Kevin (daddy's brother son) was
found dead around 5 pm today. Unsure of cause of death but maybe
drug related. At daddy's funeral Kevin told me he would be next to go.
He was only 41, it's so sad that he was right.
:(
Donna

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

so sorry to hear your sad news, Donna. I'm thinking of you and praying for comfort.

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Wow - what a shocker - so sorry. This has been such a terrible year for your family.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Donna sorry for oyur families loss. Keeping you all in prayer.

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Donna, I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family.

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Sorry to hear of your 41 Yr. old cousin's death.So young. Mike

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

So sorry to hear about your cousin. Our prayers are with you. Becky

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Donna that is so sad. You have really been through a lot this year. Hope things will smooth out for a while. Thinking of you and your family.

Thanks a million you guys & gals. The funeral is Saturday @ 2, and I jus watch the weather forecast. Saturday 90% rain & wind & cold. I'm praying the rain wih hold up until services are over.

Thanks for your prayer's & thought's.
Donna

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Sayng prayers for your and his family too. And on the weather too.
Elaine

Donna
Just saw this and am sending prayers to your entire family. Am sending prayres that the weather will hold for you, also. We had to cancil a trip to middle GA this week-end due to it, as it really looks rough. Take care and try to stay warm and dry.
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

It was a nice service, but very sad. The rain pour in buckets all day. Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers.

Donna

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, I will add your families name to our prayer list at church. I'm sending blessings and hugs to you all.

Susan

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Sorry Donna for another loss especially so young and so preventable it seems.

I will pray for a nice and amicable resolution to this home thing. Hugs for you.

I have ""GOOD NEWS"""

after a long wait of 8 months and going to court to fight for what was rightful ""OURS"" ........ It's over, the wife is OUT of our house as of today.............and March 4th ~ tommorow will be the first day back into the house my father died in, on July 8th...it's going to be very sad but a happy time also. I'm just hoping she left us all/some of Daddy's personal things.........she did have a yard sale a few weeks ago, but I didn't know about it until late that night. Oh, well the judge did award her with all the houshold items.

Most all those items were things of my grandparents & parents, there furniture & wedding dishes. Well tomorrow @ 10 a.m. will tell all...............

She's OUT and now we can have closer dealing with the wife....
Closer, but very mixed feelins.
Donna

Donna ...
So glad you've finally had resolution to all this and have been awarded the house at last. I hope and pray she hasn't gotten rid of your Mother and Grandmother's things but want you to know my prayers continue to be with you.
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, I'll be thinking of you and yr family. Hope the house is not empty!
Coby

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Donna, nothing can take all those good memories away,, so glad this is finally resolved for you. And I understand about your mixed feelings. It is soooo sad for her that she could have still been a part of a good family. Pray that she left important things for you like pictures,,
HUGS,
Elaine

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Yeah Donna, have not got an update though so do tell.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

She's at her dad's place today feeding the cows. She'll give an update shortly.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Great look forward to word

So sorry for the delay, been busy getting ready for the RU.

Well she left ALL household furniture, daddy's personal things. Everything that was there when she move in. Which that was a blessing to us. NOw the hardest part of all is dividing the farm & farm house fairly between the 3 of us kids. Of course there's one who wants it all cause HE lives there. Sister & I live a hour away, so brother feels he should get most of the 100 acres or at least 60 of it anyway. The only problem is that brother's name is not on the deeds. It's in my sister & my name and has been for the pass 5 years.

So at this time we're just letting little brother blow his smoke now, heck I'm in no hurry to decide. We did have all real estate appraised and hoping each one will get their fare share of it in time.

Thanks for all your thought & prayers
Hugs to you All,
Donna

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

sounds normal at this stage. Glad the wicked step is gone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.