Mailbox Flooded with LOVE!

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, sorry for this mess. Be strong now - don't say or do anything silly, you can't take that back. Your stepmother is the big looser here! All that love, friendship and family she's missing out on!
I'll be thinking of you all on the 20th at 2.00pm. Good luck.
Love, Coby

Donna
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and sending prayers to you today.

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

We are all with you at 2:00 pm today. Stay strong!

chris

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Me too! Thinking good thoughts and knowing all will be as it should! God is with you my friend!!!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

You are on my mind, dear Donna.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Court wasn't good, my dear sister could not hold her emotions when the wife started her statement in the wittness chair. What was so heart breaking that SHE put on her tears and said she care for him 24/7 with her's lie's. And my sister went to peices and then judge call for a recess. So to make a long story short we go back to court again on Oct 11 @ 2pm.

Hopefully it will be resolve then! Thanks you all for your prayer's I felt each of you by my side and the strength of the Lord.

Oh, my dear little sister with up the to wife before court and give her a HUG and said to her things could of been diffrent, and that she still love her. Sister was doing her christian duty, so she thought! All I could do was stair her down, she wouldn't look me straight in the eyes.

Thank you all for your prayers,
Donna

{{{ Donna }}}
Praying for this to be over soon.
Hugs&blessings ... ~SusanE

Savannah, GA(Zone 8b)

Donna, you and your family continue to be in my prayers. I know this is a very difficult situation and I wish you the best.

God is with you,
praying,
chris

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Hope it all goes the way that it should and is right but sometimes the Lord has different ideas on this earth of how we should have things. I hope his will is yours too.

good News
Court went every well, infact are attorney put the questions to her good & hard!!!
Caught her in her on lies, and she back down from taking what is rightfully our's. I got to take the hot seat also was able to tell our side and my fathers wishes the REAL truth! It was a good day, and God was with us every step. But we haven't had the judges ruling yet ( in about 10 days)
Our attorney said we bit a home run but haven't score yet, also that we didn't even realize it too!!
Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers. Will let you know the finail out come!!

Donna

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm so glad things went well. It's just not fair to lose your father and then have to go through all the stress of a court case. :( I'm praying that the judge has wisdom and makes a fair ruling.

Take care,
Danita

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Same here, Donna. Let's hope the judge is wise and fair!
Take care.
Coby

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Pray the judge will be fair to you.
hugs, Elaine

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Rest at ease Donna, there is nothing more you can do, its up to the Lord now, and His dicisions are sure. Mike

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, Great news. We'll keep praying.....

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna.. I'm so sorry your going through all this.. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Susan

Donna ...
Just have you on my mind today and wanted you to know. Said a little prayer that today will be a good day. Give me a call sometime. :)
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Well we haven't score yet in writting. I did see a copy of papers the judge is suppose to sign which was drawn up by our attorney. Per the conversation the 2 of them had for the year support which was DENIED!!!!!!!! Althou we're not celebrating yet, she could take us to a higher court. If it does go higher then she'll have to pay our court cost plus her's.
And she did tell the judge she COULD NOT live on $2,200 a month......GIVE ME A BREAK..........PLEASE!! Alot of folks live on much less and have a good life......... she just dosen't get her dream beach house now!!!!

As it stands now the only thing she gets is the household furnishing. Nothing else, NO land, money, cow's or vehicle's! WE WON!! It's really sad on her part cause us kid's were going to give her a place to live, until she want to take everything for us! Way back before my father pass she told some of our kin folks we had a BIG surprise coming, well looks like the SURPRISE was on her!!! She didn't think my father had it in him to keep her from getting everything he work so hard for. But he did made all the right changes in 2003 to protect us and our rightful heritage. The cool thing is that the women judge saw the wife's TRUE character, when (ask) she wouldn't even help pay for her husband furneral.

Now we're just waiting on those sign paper and the date she has to vacate OUR HOUSE! Yes, prayers were answers and the truth came out on my fathers wishes.
The next phase is dividing up the property between us 3 kids! Not going to be fun either.

Thank you all for those thought & prayers it truly was a blessing too me!
Now if I can just get back into the swing of life again and into my gardening I'll be even happier!!

Will let you know when we can celebrate!!

BIG BEAR Hug To U ALL!!!
:) :) :)

Yea!!! Things are sounding great! I am glad it is working out the way that you wanted. It is almost over, hang in there and keep the wonderful attitude that has gotten you through this.
Waiting for the Celebration!

chris

$2200. a month? Man!! I am bargan basement. Mike

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL, MIke! Donna, I am glad you are feeling better. It is sad for her that she has alienated all of you. I am sure none of you wanted that, and down the road she will be sorry for that too. Good luck with the rest of the "dividing", I know it is not a cake walk when dealing with siblings either!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Donna, good news. Will pray that those siblings and you can settle everything peacefully.
Hugs, Elaine

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

If anyone needs birthday wishes, it's our Donna. Please join me in wishing her a happy birthday today!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/783120/

OH!,its Donna's birthday, well HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and many more.Mike

I got a """" BIG PRESENT TODAY"""""
She OUT in 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoray!!! We'll see if she gonna apeal it now, she got 7 days!! A GREAT surprise knowning that the judge did not give her any longer to stay in OUR house!! I think the date is Nov 19, out before Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

I think I can get a good nap now! Thank you for all your prayers, please keep praying for us especial my brother*James* he's really having a had time, very angery at the world.
Hug's to you ALL!
Donna

Yippee!!! What a birthday present that is.
And just 1 of the many reasons to give thanks on Thanksgiving!

Congrats, you have done well keeping yourself sane and collected through all of this.

chris

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Donna birthday wishes late. Hope it was a winner. This is sad but when people are greedy and show no love or compassion, they will lose one day in this life or the next. congrats.

Thanks to all! I had a wonderful Day!

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Have you heard anything from the hag?

lol!
No, She still in our house, which we have to go back to court in January to get her removed. Having her there is fine with us kids for now. But she ONLY get's the household items which the judge awarded her. She lost much more by taking us to court. No year support, no land and no future home! We WON in Court with the year support!! Hopefully she'll be out by spring, and then we can had some bit of closer.
Thanks for asking,
Merry Christmas,
:)
Donna

Since she had a court order to vacate, you can probably just call the police to have her ousted.

GGG

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hopefully she'll be out by Spring???? She'd better! I hope for your family the house won't be empty by then.
TulipL

What would be sweet is that the court makes her pay us RENT!!! That's what we're going for anyway. We'll just have to wait and see on the judge! It's much harder to boot a spouse out, even though we've own the house since 2003!

Sis & I have just become EXC. in Nov, now all this estate business is very stressful!!
Especially when the two exc. doesn't agree. Houston we have a problem!! And this peacemaker has to hold her ground untill ................I crack!!! lol!!

And this two shall pass!

Donna please don't let this EXC stuff drive a wedge between you and sis.Strife in the family is too hard to over come.Mike

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm sorry for sounding ignorant but "EXC"??? as in ex communicado? you don't talk anymore with yr sis? That is too sad.
Coby

Coby
Sister & I are the executor's of the estate. Yes, we do talk but not always agree on the estate busniess,that's the problem. Brother has No say in the matter. All the land is in sister & my name and she want's to wait 2 yrs before we divide or sell any of it. I do not agree, each of us need to move on with our life. Divide the land, then each will take care of there own property as we choose. Sister has agree on getting everything appraise, hopefully by Feb. we can start dividing the land.

Sis & I do have our moments but we are still trying to do everything in LOVE!
I was just PO Monday with her and the hold mess! Being and executor is NOT a glory job at all, and Estate must be handle as a business. Sister is just learning that!

Just my 2 cents being a Realtor here in Georgia...I wouldnt sell anything now unless it is absolutely financially important. If you plan on selling the piece as a whole, I would wait at least a year. (especially if it is a large piece of acreage) If you are going to split property then you could have it surveyed and transfer into seperate names now. If the house is an issue, how is the renting in your area? Could it be rented with the $$ put aside to pay for the survey and deed transfers? I know you want to move on with your life, sorry if this food for thought is not what you wanted. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Chris

Thanks Chris!
We'll be splitting the farm of 91 acres and most likely whoever get the farm house will be renting it. (when wife is out) We've already had high offer's on our commerical & lake house water front property. Just making decision and moving forward with them.
I appreicate your comments & will keep them in mind.

Donna

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

That is good news. The market is so bad and all the forclosures coming will take the comps down further next year, maybe way down. If you don't sell asap then you may be better off waiting longer to see how long it takes to recover the market. Just a thought, I am sure you know your area vlaues better than I. In our area in 2 years the prices will probably be near 1/2 of what they are today because of the Repos. It happened here 10 years ago and lasted 10 year. No one could sell anyway because everyone could get a repo dirt cheap.

I believe I have a plan without selling any of our real estate. If I can get the other two too agree we could divide equally in fair market value. Nothing would have to be sold now. Say a little prayer for me, that we'll all the in agreement. Cause it's really taking my last nerve, my life seems to be at a stand still.

Christmas was sad, us kids did our on thing. We just call each other and said Merry Christmas, I love you! That was very strange, I felt lost not sharing the day with them & daddy. So I brought out the old picture's of Christmas past and had a good cry! But in all I had a wonderful day with my hubby & son!

Happy New Year To ALL!
Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.