Mailbox Flooded with LOVE!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

My prayers and love to Donna, Bless you sweetie, it is such a hard thing to let go.....you are in my thoughts and I pray you will be lifted up and given the strength you need to get through the next few days!
Love in Christ,
Janet

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

Thoughts and Prayers are with you Donna!

chris

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I just found this thread to late I see, as I would of surely sent a card!
I am so sorry for your loss Donna. I sit here with tears streaming down my face as yesterday was my own Dad's anniversary of death. I don't know about you Donna, but I was "Daddy's Little Girl".
It's been 22 years since he passed and it still seems like yesterday and I miss him very much. I pray you find comfort in your memories and happiness for the time God gave you with him. You will be in my prayers and in my thought as you travel this rough road.
Blessings,
Celeste

I am thinking of you too, Donna.
And yes, strangely, this is also about the time of my own fathers passing several years ago. My own daddy's passing was a blessing, a release from many, many years of physical suffering.

May you and your daddy find Peace, Donna.

GGG

Thomson, GA

Oh, honey, I am so sorry. I am saying prayers for your comfort and guidance to handle difficult days ahead. Your daddy is in loving hands now and free from pain. Lots of love,

Susan

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Hang in there Donna, and only think of the wonderful things you have shared with your dad.I only hope he was able to enjoy the many cards, and notes, from those of us who got to know him through You.Mike

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Still thinking of you and praying for your family.....hang in there!!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Thinking of you today. Praying you'll feel a loving peace come over you.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

i did Deb so so much LOVE! I was so glad to see you & Susan tonight!
Love you Both

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers. I'm hanging on God's strength every mintue. Visitation was tonight and I was blow way by all the friends & family that were there. So many people LOVE my daddy and from I was told the lines started forming at 5:30. Which I was the last child to arive @ 7:00 & everyone seem to be lookin for me, who would of thought. But I need a little space from everyone, quiet time for me to sit and think.

I never knew my daddy touch so many people's heart. How PROUD I am to have been love by such a wonderful man. The preacher ask me what my frist thought were of daddy and I said LOVE - He Loved everyone and NEVER met a Stranger. Thou my heart breaks... Daddy did not realize that he was love so much. Because his wife would not let family & friends visit by not letting them in and turning off the phone ringer, not giving him his messeages. Kept him from recieving the LOVE he was starving for, I'll never forget his words. Everyone has forgotten me, he said.

Thats was one reson why I startd asking for cards Fill With LOVE mission. I ask and you my dear friends gave your LOVE as Jesus would do. He's was so so happy that you care enough, He truly felt LOVED again. Thank YOU - Thank You Thank YOU from the bottom for our hearts!

I will keep the Fill THE MAIL-BOX with LOVE mission alive in memory of my Daddy.
Daddy's obituarie
http://obit.mclanefuneralservices.com/obit_display.cgi?id=435680&listing=Current

It's not over yet please keep prayer for my family. We still have the funeral and then dealing with THE WIFE.......................Lord, rap us in your everlasting strength and give us peace, Amen

I love you all
Donna

This message was edited Jul 10, 2007 3:20 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

You remain in my thoughts and prayers, Donna. It is go good to hear from you. You will get throught this, I know you will, you can feel the love we all have and are sending to you. Just don't let emotions talk for you, if you are tired, rest and think about the problem before you react. Hugs!
Janet

Thinking and praying for you today sweetie.
Hugs&blessings ... Susan

As always, praying for you, and family.I know there are more GOOD memories, than sad, and I say choose the Good, and know who controlls the bad.(A defeated foe).Your DG friends are with you, and we all face the foe, at one time or another, and its up to us as to how long he hangs out with us. Mike

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Your family's in my prayers, especially that his widow's heart will soften and there can be reconciliation. None of you need that strife when you're already grieving. God bless you!

Greenwich, OH

Prayers and Hugs to you Donna and Your Family.

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Donna, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brenda

Donna
You've been on my mind and in my prayers all day today.
{{{ Donna and family }}}

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Bless you and all your family. Pray that things will work out with you and the "wife".
Big Hugs,
Elaine

Thinking of you Donna. My husband's family went through similar issues when his grandfather died.
Hope you can lean on God's strength to get you through,

GGG

Thank You Dear Friend,

Perhaps you sent a lovely card,
Or sat quietly in a chair:
Perhaps you sent beautiful flowers,
If so, we saw them there.
Perhaps you sent or spoke kind words
As any friend could say:
Perhaps you were not there at all
Just thought of us that day,
Whatever you did to console the heart,
We thank you so much, whatever the part.
The Family of
James 'Wilbur' Carter

Hugs to you all!
Donna

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Bless you sweetie!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Hugs,, Elaine

Gods blessings.

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

Thinking of you!
The "business" end of dealing with a loved ones passing, is horrible.
Take a break, and do something that makes you smile!
chris

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

In my thoughts and prayers!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Donna, I'm praying you busy in your gardens that you love so well.

Donna
You've been in my thoughts and prayers so much lately.
Hugs&blessings to you ... Susan

Each day I'm finding more peace, knowing my daddy is in Heaven.

When I'm Gone
When I come to the end of my journey
And I travel my last weary mile
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned
And remember only the smile.
Forget unkind words I spoken;
Remember some good I have done.
Forget that I've had heartache
And remember I've had loads of fun.
Forget that I've stumble and blundered
And sometimes fell by the way.
Remember I have fought some hard battles
And won, ere the close of the day.
Then forget to grieve for my going,
I would not have you sad for a day,
But in summer just gather some flowers
And remember the place where I lay,
And come in the shade of evening
When the sun paints the sky in the west.
Stand for a few moments beside me
And remember only my best.

In Loving Memory of
Daddy - Wilbur

This message was edited Jul 22, 2007 1:16 AM

Thumbnail by gapeahen
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, what a goodlooking man he is! Bless his soul Father, and keep him close at your feet, till we meet again! Amen

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

What a beautiful tribute to your Daddy.
Hugs, Elaine

Live with the fondest memories, and remember what he taught you, and look for that great reunion.Mike

Donna,
How are you doing? You continue to be in my prayers.

I'm doing good, we're just wating on probate court now. Unsure of whats ahead of us with the wife! We've had no respones from her or her attonery. It's like the quite before the strom.

Thanks for all your prayers,
Donna

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Bless your heart, I hope it over soon so you can get on with the things you love to do! It is great to hear from you!

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Dear Donna,
I have been "away" for a while from the DG site. Too busy and my hand has not been good at all since that fall. Still is not. Also we went on vacation and I just now logged on and learned of your father's passing. I am so sorry. You were so hopeful he would get better. I am thinking of you; stay strong - you will walk further in the end! And I loved your tribute to your dad. Take care.
Love, Coby

Savannah, GA(Zone 8b)

Donna, I just found your thread and I was praying for your dad as I began reading, then as I got near the bottom, I was saddened to hear of his passing. He was two years older than my husband.
I know that you must have many wonderful memories of his love as you were growing up.
My prayer for you is comfort and peace from God, also that the estate will be divided among the siblings that are entitled to it. Sure hope he had a good will.

Praying,
Chris

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Oh I am so sad for you but happy for him, he sounded like a man who loved to live life and participate and share love. He can do it again now donna and be loved in a way he never knew possible. You are such a good daughter. Hope all the gifts of love were a lift to his spirit. (in my prayers.)

Thank YOU ALL for carrying me through these sad days.

Update on his widow & her doing's. In short we haven't step foot inside our father house since July 10th the day of the funeral. On July 13th we rec papers from her attonery that we MUST stay off the martial property or we'll face criminal charges.

We stay away for about 3 weeks then one Sunday we went to take inventory of all the farm equipment. A deputy sheriff was there waiting on us. He ask us to leave, then I show him the warranty deed. and he read it & said I can not run you off your on property.
Then he with an told the wife he could not do anything to us because we OWN the property. So time has pass very slow and we are finially going to court.
FOR her YEAR SUPPORT!

On Thursday 20th @ 2:00 pm we'll be in court for her year support - which the wife is claiming ALL REAL ESTATE property In which Daddy had a life-estate then it pass on to us kids at his death. Deed was dated Jan. 2003.

We haven't spoken to the wife since the funeral, and very hard to keep our month shut.
So far so good, the Lord has strenghten us in every step we have taken.

Please remember The Carter Kid's on Thursday @ 2pm in your prayers, and my the Women Judge see the wife as she really is. Making her decision on the facts left in Daddy's will.

We know that the Lord is GOING to SHOW UP & SHOW OUT on our behalf.
If I could go back in time, yes I would change alot of things but this is a hard road to hoe if we didn't have the Lord strength to carry us through.

We are still UNITY in LOVE just as Daddy's wishes.

Thank you All so kindly for your Love & Support words can't express How it makes me feel. I'm proud to call you my friend even though I haven't met you face to face.

My the Lord Lift YOU up and Bless you each and everyday DAY!
A BIG BEAR HUG 2 YOU ALL!
Donna

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Wow Donna, that must be tough, but you have all behaved well, and you will be rewarded for that! When you turn things over to the Lord, He takes care of them and I know you will all be fine in the end!

Hugs to you too!
Janet

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

gosh how sad is that. I think about that with me and my DH, what if I died young and he just left all my part of the home to his DD and left my kids out of it, that is sad but I must think about my kids because I know that if He died I would remember his half of the house would go to his dd after I died and I would make the kids split atleast his half s apraised value at the time of his death.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Amen,,
Donna, so sorry you are having to deal with this. And how sad that your step mom is cutting herself off from the love and support she could have.....
hugs, Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.