Feb. Bingo Game: Plectranthus themeBingo Calls!!!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks critter, it ws #30 Cosmosus-don't know why I wrote Var. on my list!
I edited the running list-thanks!

Sorry for more confusion!

Big Wooly! LOL--no, that's not a call, just me being immature!
heeheehee

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Mountain mist was called, right? Didn't see it in the edit at the top.

PS - I was born in Kentucky, too :-)

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

So, the other one was Prostratus, then??

Oh, duh...forgot to check your edits - sorry 'bout that!

This message was edited Feb 12, 2007 2:41 PM

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Bummer.....You mean its not *Big Wooly*??? I knew it wasn't Tropicanna but I couldn't resist : ) Oh This Is Fun!!

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Yuh, Nan, I just realized she was updating post #2. :) Thank God, cuz I'd be swimming up stream. Nice to be able to reconcile your calls.:) I have 7 now.

GH

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

GH,Looks like you are doing about as well as I am this game.I'm moving at a snails pace : )

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

this ain't janet's african violet forum!! where is that? is it under house plants? hello to everyone here. i never wander in to the house plant section but recognized a few names and just wanted to say hello.

and does anyone know how to say bingo in spanish?

how bout portugese?

any language will do. thank you in advance. barb

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i am sorry about the above stretch. the computer went nuts for a second.

(Zone 1)

Mamajack: You are sooooo funny! Where ya been? Aren't you supposed to be over in the AV Bingo? You need to get yourself back over there!

Y'all better watch out for Mamajack ... she cheats! I'm surprised she didn't call Bingo here! LOL. :)

Mama ... you are too cute! Love your sense of humor! We WOULD get along great!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i never cheated once. i did ask if there was a way to cheat but janet WOULD not be bought. i have 4 names to go on that african violet list so it's not lookin' good for the 'ol mama tonight.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Barb, you may still be in the winners cirlce...that bingo game always go down to the wire!!! LOL Don't give up yet! Now this one..I don't have a chance in it...I am sooo far behind....I don't think I could possibly win....let me see I need....EIGHT!!!! YIKES...Not much chance....

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

it's you. well i need 4. it is getting fun now. by any chance........ do you know how to say bingo in spanish?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

"La Loteria"

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL Looks like Mamajack's been playing on here today : ) You crack me up.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yep, Barb has been here Nancy...LOL..she is a mess...that girl! She is also trying to become bilingual (sp?) it appears..she want to yell bingo in some language that is for sure....LOL

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i WILL know how to say bingo in spanish by tomorrow. la loteria! you make that up?

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL Mamajack,I don't know if its right or not but I must say "la loteria" sounds alot prettier than plain old Bingo.: )

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I gave up on the AV bingo. Thought I would see if I can do better here but it looks even worse.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

That really is Bingo in Spanish, Barb...trust me!!! Makshi, don't give up, you never know who will be next..LOL I will be calling more later today....the second and third prizes are really great too!!!! I really would like to get a few calls here today...LOL I just can't beg one to be on my list!

spelling...lol

This message was edited Feb 13, 2007 10:52 AM

(Zone 1)

Makshi: It ain't over til it's over! We've had one winner in AV for First Prize, but there are still two more prizes to go! Don't give up just yet!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

So has anyone bingoed on here yet?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Not that I am aware of....I don't think there have been that many called....just sixteen or so I believe..you would have to be a GREAT PICKER to have fifteen out of sixteen...or really lucky!!!! Wellm not me!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

The next call is:

I beleive this one was named after a philosopher............

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Is it Socotranus?

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

or maybe Nicodemus?

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Critt I think you may be right.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I thought Nicodemus too critter but I think its been called already.hmm bet makshi is right then.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

It is: Socotranus!

Next one:

A lot of people considered Princess Diana to be one of these........

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Royal Beauty

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Makshi..You are on a roll! I think thats it!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I'm smarter than the average bear. :)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Yes makshi,and with todays calls you never made a boo boo : )

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I never made a boo boo now that is funny. I also don't have them on my list. ESP is not working.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL That was a good one Nancy..BOO BOO and Yogi....I did have RB at least..I am moving up girls..look out!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh! You're quite right... forgot to check the called list.... just knew I didn't have any philosophers on my card! ;-)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Well dang.I didn't have either of the calls today yet either.Maybe things will pick up soon.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

All right!
For anyone paying attention yesterday,

This was was the other guess for something men might have issues with! LOL!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL... : ) I can't bring myself to type the answer...I will let someone else have the honor : )

This message was edited Feb 13, 2007 11:22 AM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, jeepers.... should we just say, #7?

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL Critter.Yes...Lets!! #7 Final Answer : )

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.