Karen WOW Super ! Congratulations !

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

Kachinagirl Congradulations
boy this has been a great game,love the violet pictures
you 2 ladies has done a great job with this bingo, thanks so much

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hooray!!! Congratulations, Kachina!

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

Wow, thanks all! (curtseying all around) :~D) (smiling so big my double chin shows!) LOL

K

(Zone 1)

Way to go KGirl! Congratulations!

Another fun Bingo!

Lin

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

great bingo.close this time, congrats to you girl.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Congrats Kachingirl, you are winner #1.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Congrats Kachingirl!!! Way to go!! We have our first winner!!!! Oh this is exciting!! I will send you a dmail Kachinagirl to arrange for delivery of your Grand Prize! Still 4 more Great Prizes to go!! Good Luck Everyone!

(Zone 1)

Oh Yeah, I forgot about additional prizes! Good Luck All!

If noone else yells Bingo today, I'm sure Tomorrow morning will find keyboards buzzin!

Lin

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Way to Go, Karen! Congrats!

Don

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Congratulations Kgirl. There is still a lot of excitment. We all still have a chance and love the expections of winning. Good luck everyone.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

OK I have a twist to throw in here.Please feel free to chime in. Good or Bad I want to hear ok??After conferring with Sharon we are trying to decide which would be best.We were thinking to avoid a mad onslaught at the end with everyone calling Bingo at once maybe I should break it down to only posting one call tomorrow and one call on Wednesday.Let me know what ya all think.??Those that need 2 could still have the possibility of winning that way if the one call made tomorrow is the wrong one everyone needs.Does that make any sense??Oh I don't know.My head is spinning!! LOL

Lindenhurst, NY

I say call all 3 and the first winners to post bingo win. (Isn't that how it was supposed to go?)

I don't think it will affect me (even though I need only 1 more -- I never win) - but I think that is the fair way to do it.

Hope your not offended, just my 2 cents,
Maureen

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

I agree. The next four Bingo's win. If it's a mad onslaught, that's part of the fun...seeing who can get there first. You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

Don

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

its a lot of fun any way you do it, i will be sleeping at my computer, lol

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Sounds good and fun Nancy ! Your game anyway you want us to play is fun !

Lindenhurst, NY

Hi Cedarnest, I just read my post and it doesn't sound very nice.....I'm sorry, it wasn't my intent to sound the way it sounds after I just re=read it now. Like Violet said, it's your game -- we are ready to play anyway you pick :-)
Thanks for all of your time, it is lots of fun,
Maureen

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

anyway you want it, should be fine with everyone.i'm sure

(Zone 1)

Calling one each day sounds fine .... and fair as well. It really shouldn't matter, folks will be at their computers waiting and hoping ..... however many you call! It would make it a bit more exciting if you call one tomorrow and no one has Bingo tomorrow, everyone can wait patiently (or not!) for Wednesday's call! I have a feeling a lot of us who just have one left on our card, are waiting for the same one! LOL.

However you decide to do it is fine with me! It's been great fun! :) :) :)

Lin

Drumheller, Alberta, Canada(Zone 3a)

I just need one more as well.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

I think calling 1 tomorrow will really make an already exciting game even more so!!!!

Debbie

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Congrats Kachinagirl ! And to future winners.I still need 3 so I'm out of the running.Great game!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Angel's Reflection

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Winter's Dream

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Nortex's Yuletide Haven...sorry I was late posting pics...I was at the Doc's all day again! But I am thrilled we have a winner!!! Congrats! I still need two...:(
So, Nancy, what's it gonna be...one a day...or three tomorrow? Just wondering....what a race to the finish!!!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I love the pink color of Yuletide Haven!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Well thanks for all the support and suggestions everyone.Maureen I never took any offense to your first post.I asked for opinions and I honestly appreciate them all. : )

Well after some thought... I have decided that tomorrows finale might as well be a real "Christmas Rush"!! After all Tis The Season!! I will post the 2 final calls at the same time. The first 4 verified Bingos posted AFTER the calls are posted will win prizes.If I post the calls at 10 am and someone has a Bingo timestamp earlier than the time I post the calls the Bingo won't count.Not that any of you would do that but I thought I better cover all the bases.I am so nervous I can hardly breathe! LOL .If any of you have more than 2 left on your card tonight you will want to doublecheck the calls that have been made so far because there are only 2 possible names left to call.

Well is everbody ready for the Mad Christmas Rush Tomorrow? It might be a good idea to keep the Ben Gay handy as Janet suggested in an earlier post.LOL You want to keep those fingers nimble for the dash to the finish : )

Good Luck Everyone!
Nancy

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Isn't it amazingthat all of us need one of the two last calls! It makes me feel better to know I am not the only one that has that kind of luck...LOL of course I do need BOTH of them...LOL Good Luck everyone!!! READY>>>>SET>>>>>HOLD THAT POSITION TILL IN THE MORNING

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I will be in a county commission meeting today starting at 9am. Would someone watch my card for me please? I need two like the rest of the crowd. I hate to miss out on all the excitment, but I don't think the chairman would put the meeting on hold while I go check the computer. Thanks Elaine

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

LOL sitting here with my finger on....send....

Bahwahahahahaha........Lauri

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

There are only 2 left. Good grief I hadn't counted so didn't realize it. It is going to be crazy trying to post.

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Bingo all. Have to leave for the meeting. Everyone have a beautiful and wonderful day. It is going to be in the 70s here. Elaine

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, everyone, today is the day! "Bingo contestants...COME ON DOWN LOL Good luck everyone.....It is a beautiful day!!!
Janet

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

BINGO BINGO BINGO - Did I win?

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

ROFLMBO...............Lauri

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

The COUNT DOWN has begun...LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

♫ ♫♫ me whistling....LOL

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

hahahaha, you are toooo funny! :-)

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

HMMM....I am so excited, I forgot what time the call is in my Zone...LOL

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

What time is it right now in the right zone?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.