Dec "Happy Holidays Bingo" Calls

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Thanks cjolene ! Do we have a Sponcor yet ?

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I will donate some money toward a prize. I don't know enough about avs to sponsor other wise I would. If someone can direct me to a list of names I will sponsor.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I can give you a list of names or show you places where you can get many names :))

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I will host with the help of Violet_Treasure. Now we need some prizes. If someone else wants to sponsor please post. Otherwise I will start a new thread tomorrow. I dont' want to overstep my bound and crush anyones toes.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I can donate some toward gift card ! I just Dmailed you two great links :))

Lindenhurst, NY

I can make a donation for January too. I'll dmail you.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Sounds like another game is coming together!!! Yeah!!!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Oh This is Great.We have a game already getting set up for January.Way to go girls!! : ) I wanna Play : )

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

i wanna play, i will be glad to help with donation

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

I can help a little with a prize too.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Ok, I will do it, I have my 35 names picked out, I think I have a card holder and a few have offered to help with prizes. So for now we have at least two prizes. Now sure what or value just yet. If anyone else would like to help with a prize or any suggestions please dmail me. Thanks all, and be gentle this is my first hosting of bingo. I will start a new thread today when I have more info together.

Have a great day all.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Sounds wonderful Sharon! Don't worry, I am sure you will do a marvelous job : ) I will dmail you about donating an additional prize for the game.Thanks for hosting.It will be fun!! : )
Nancy

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Thank you Thanks you ! for sponcoring our next Bingo ! I Dmailed you prizes I can donate one gift card and a box of fun plant/growing Supplies great box of everything worth well over $50.00 :))

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Whoo Hoo Allison!! Nice Prizes!!! This is going to be a really great game. : )

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow several prizes donated already. Thanks so much for all who are helping.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Happy Magical Holidays coming for everyone ! Happy New Years ! The best New Year to everyone !

Are you getting excited about Jan Bingo ! Yippee :))
Thank you Sharon for Sponcoring and cjolene holding cards and all the gift prize donators !
Thank you everyone who Sponcored and helped with all the wonderful fun Bingo games in 2006 :)) Your all the most wonderful giving people !
And a fun Bingo each month :)) in 2007 !!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/678622/

Heres the link to the January Bingo Forum. Hope lots join.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.