Dec "Happy Holidays Bingo" Calls

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I still need more...LOL Good Luck everyone, I am sure there will be a winner today!!!

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Pooey! None today! Angel Frost is lovely!

North Augusta, ON

Ahhhh...2 more to go...I think there will be a race to the finish...good luck to all

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Everytime I see a new post has been made I get all excited and think.."Someone must have Won!!"LOL My this is Fun!! : )

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

lauriwilson
hey lauri
whats going to happen if yours and my esp gets togeather
whats going to happen (lol)

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

Needing 2 more as well...I guess I'll combine or clash my esp with lauriwilson's and starfly's. ; )

Elkins, AR(Zone 6b)

2 left here also....lol

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Everyone must be getting close. I say we have several at one time.

Lindenhurst, NY

I'm with Plantladylin -- still need 3. I think we will have winners tomorrow. Good luck everyone, isn't this fun:-)
I love the white blooms on Angel Frost.

Maureen

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I need four..with five to call...LOL there will surely be some tomorrow..

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Well I cannot believe no winners yet.Wonder what the odds are? It will be exciting to see if any and how many Bingos there will be tomorrow and which 5 winners will be the fastest to post.Those keyboards will probably all be smokin' at the same time! LOL
Good Luck Everyone! : )

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Well, it can't be me .... LOL I still need four...but it is going to be a real contest today I bet! It has been so much fun too! Godd Luck everyone....get out the Ben Gay and loosen up those typing fingers.....you could be the next winner in AVS BINGO!!!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

2 more to go

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I hope Sharon got a good nights sleep.I have a feeling she is going to need to be well rested to verify all the Bingos we will certainly have today! LOL With only 5 possible calls left this is really getting exciting! Well Looks like it is time to see who the top 5 winners will be : )Good Luck Everyone!!

(Zone 1)

Drat, I now have 1 left on my card!

I know someone will be yelling "Bingo" in the next few minutes!

Lin

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Bummer - none today :-( I think there's bound to be a bingo today, though - Good Luck Everyone.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I did get a good night rest. Surely a winner today, for at least the 1st prize.

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

POOP! I am just sitting with one left...I thought for sure it would get called today!! Man, this bingo is hard~ LOL!!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Gosh I still need two.

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

yes they will but its not me got 1 more left

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Bummer here too!!! Only 1 left. Surely someone will be winning today. Good luck!!!

Debbie

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

LOL one to go here too...................good luck on the fastest fingers....Lauri

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I'm watching Linda RDT card was hoping she'd get Bingo today ! But she needs one more.
I need two more
Who will have Bingo today :))

(Zone 1)

I think there will be a few like me with just 1 left!

Hope to see the photo's of today's calls even if we do have a Bingo!

I really enjoy when the pictures are posted!

Lin

Madison, WI(Zone 4b)

I only have 1 to go too! Hope we don't all need the same one. I bet there is someone out there with a bingo today. Maybe we should play a new game and guess what day someone will win!!
Nancy B

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

It is beautiful here today. After all the cold I need to go and examine all the plants. Some will look very sad I'm aftaid. BINGO should be coming up soon. I need three and I want all the plants that have been called. Maybe I could put off Christmas and buy plants instead. No wouldn't work I guess. Have a great day all. Elaine

Richmond, VA(Zone 7a)

I only need ONE too!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Neither of my remaining two were called today... I keep checking to see who has posted a BINGO! :-)

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Only one for me, too!!
Wish I could read your mind as to when you'll post the next call.....I don't get online 'til late morning!;)

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Bingo

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

Kamikid
congratulation,finally a winner,boy was i getting on pins and needles

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Keeping looking everyone. I looked at the wrong list. Sorry to excite all. No Bingo for me. Still need 2 Sorry Elaine

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Thats ok Elaine.That happens sometimes.Don't count yourself out yet.You still could win bingo tomorrow .You never know what might happen in this crazy game.I am really surprised no one has Bingo yet! : 0

(Zone 1)

Kamikid: Sorry you didn't get Bingo ..... I was ready to say Congratulations! I surely thought someone would have a full card by now! I can't believe we will have to wait for tomorrow and another call .... Looks like a lot of us have just 1 remaining on our cards!

Lin

Edited to say: This has been a quick and fun game!

This message was edited Dec 11, 2006 12:05 PM

Lake Jackson, TX

O.K. the race is on for second place tomorrow..lol.. fast fingers win..gingerose

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Maybe tomorrow Kamikid. We have to have a winner tomorrow if not today. Good Luck all and be quick with your fingers. I guess tomorrow confirming should be easy as they are all called. have a great day all.

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

Kamikid
oh i am so sorry you didn,t have it,maybe tomorrow

Lake Jackson, TX

Oh ! I crossed lettters so we still need a bingo..I need one more also..It has to be over tomorrow for sure....lol this has been great fun and I love to see the pictures..

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

BINGO!

I can't believe it! I seemed to have such a slow start, but the end came quickly. I wonder how many others get bingo today too!

Karen

Lindenhurst, NY

Congradulations to Karen!!!

I need one more. Thanks Cedarnest for a really fun game.
Maureen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.