Illinois Oaks Field Day

Bureau County, IL(Zone 5a)

I haven't gone back to stripping, but I stained the storm door, I've sanded, I was up on a ladder and painting the front porch. We pulled that gawd awful baby blue siding on the porch peak and found that same scallopy type siding under there. I'm waiting for my nails to dry so I can go back out and do some more sanding. That was my long answer to say that I never stopped walking. I just walk on my tippy toes on my left foot. Oh and I made another bracelet! This one was chosen for us my the lady holding the party. I like it, But a bit too chunky for me. Mine is coral.

Patrick, I think you call it the ball of the foot. Your foot dear, read it as your foot. Where the arch starts to curve back up to go back to the ball (we're still on the foot), is where I stepped on it. Yours hurt to just read it. I yelled at the tool and I think it's very sorry for turning on me. Yes, I talk to most anything :o)

BTW Patrick, I did read that as Milk Day and wondered what in the heck you were talking about....lol....

Illinois, IL(Zone 5b)

Well, the bonfire has died, the crowd has dispersed, no one died or got arrested, and all that's left are footprints in the dust! Terry did a heck of a job keeping up with everyone on that one good foot of hers. And guess what? When she comes back on line she'll have a present for Equil!

Hee-hee-hee!

Guy S.

I don't know Guy, won't that be kind of embarassing to you?

I don't need presents like that, you keep that plant and its evil spawn down there is Menard County.

I dunno, some guy brought up global warming and Guy didn't want to talk about it. Wonder why? Don't get feeling too safe up there..........

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

It really is worth an early rise to see Starhill and all it has to offer. Just look out for those hidden snare things that grab your ankles and fling you up into the trees!

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

It really is worth an early rise to see Starhill and all it has to offer. Just look out for those hidden snare things that grab your ankles and fling you up into the trees!
Will

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.