iris offer

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Me, too, if you have any left.
Thanks,
Laura

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Laura and Ruby, you have d-mail. Everyone that posted above, just mail the 8.10 per box when you get around to it. I'm in the addy exchange...be sure to write your Dave's screen name on your check so I know who you are! Love to you all and you ought to see these blues and whites blooming now! They are very healthy.
Again, if anyone has some irise (named) that they'd like to trade for some of these, please let me know. I really need named irises.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Here's the list I have so far of who wants irises:
Brigitte
Sharon
Suzy
Loretta
Deb
Leslie
Kelly
Betty
Jill
Marie
Susan
Deann
Wendy

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 9a)

Louise,

I'm not on the list that you posted this morning, but I sent the postage for mine this morning.

Dee

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Hi Are there any left?? Dont have a named iris to trade but have snowberry bushes. Shirley

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sorry Dee, you're added. I have daughter getting married next month, another turning 18 and graduating, please forgive me if I'm just a little scatterbrained!
Shirley, just send postage, I'm interested in named irises but it doesn't look like anyones interested in trading named for unnamed...oh well!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I think the only way I'm going to be able to keep this offer straight is by asking you all to just send the $8.10 for each box of irises you want and at that time, I will be able to jot down who's receiving them. It will be easier for me that way...be sure to include your name and address and your Dave's screen name. Hope it doesn't inconvenience anyone. Remember though, I won't be able to ship til I have all my customers orders filled sometime in July and the latest August.
Thanks in advance...my address is in the addy exchange.
This is a repeat of what I said above!

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Please don't forget me, either, ...

I'm still waiting to get positive id, so I can send you some iris, too.
-T

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'm trying not to forget anyone! That's why postage would be good sent first so I can keep the list straight!

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Ok, yes, but if we TRADE, I'll not be sending postage, I'll be sending a package, right?
Would you prefer to just send postage?
-T

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

If we're trading, no package or postage is necessary.

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Sending it along and blessings for sharing again Shirley

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.