Spring Tomato Garden 2006 - 1

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

ooooooooch! you'se guys & gals are really killin' me

west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Aries--is the third from right the azoychka?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Saint, did your DH wanna smack the puppy around for the mater destruction too? Oh well, mater plants come and go, but puppy dogs are here to stay. haha. Okay, no AC/DC..how 'bout some Depeche Mode? What plant wouldn't just LOVE DM?

Will the early blight go away or what do you do to take care of it. I can't believe you already have doggone fruit on that Bush Goliath. I'm so jealous!

Dyson, hehe...we are all nuts.

Michelleb

Okay Saint ... how in the *world* are you already having maters this early? Ha, you're cheatin, right? Those are *really* prank pictures to drive all us crazy, right? ;)
... Elaine

Hialeah, FL(Zone 10b)

I play some Piano to them...but I actually place a metronome for them at 80 BPM's at night. You should see the increase growth I have gotten. HUGE!

The metronome.

Thumbnail by Flaks
Hialeah, FL(Zone 10b)

5 days ago.

Thumbnail by Flaks
Hialeah, FL(Zone 10b)

Just now.

Thumbnail by Flaks
Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

...Aries--is the third from right the azoychka?... YES and Deb, you can call me Flip. (Same person aries/Flip)

Saint - you're on the way. The maters are lookin' good. You'll be makin' your DH that onion/mater/cilantro combo in no time at all.

Hi Michelle - you're not doing anything wrong. Just plant the maters, give them some food and water and they'll be fine! See ya

Flip

Spring Hill, FL(Zone 9a)

hmmm...think I'll try a little Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Maybe I can get some sophisticated two-mah-toes.

note to Dr C: I know your study showed that that pronunciation didn't necessarily indicate sopistication but sometimes perception is EVERYTHING

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

kiki, good idea. I'll put on my fave..Handel. Maybe some Messiah will urge my babies along? :)

Thanks Flip...I think I'll get them in the ground this Saturday and stop being so AR.

Michelleb

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Nope the blight isn't going to go away...the BG is the plant I cheated and bought at the HD and have in a pot so it gets some degree of spash up even though I water with a pitcher. I'll get some clorax and a knife and go out today and cut of the bottom limbs that are causing the problem and then as much as I hate to go get mulch and put in it to avoid it happening again. Flip, Tplant care to add anything else I should do?

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

How about a new thread? This one is getting long to load.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

okie dokie darius. New thread it is....
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/585095/

This message was edited Mar 22, 2006 3:27 PM

Minco, OK(Zone 6b)

Heres a few of my freshly tilled garden with a few onion plants in it.

Thumbnail by okiematerman
Minco, OK(Zone 6b)

Heres another

Minco, OK(Zone 6b)

And the onions

Minco, OK(Zone 6b)

One more

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Gorgeous land Okie! we are now using the new thread to post our pics. You may want to repost if it is convenient for you to the new thread that has the same name only is Part 2. This one was getting long for people to download. Welcome to DG. I've not seen your name before! AGain...pls post on the new Part 2 thread!! thanks, Michelle

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.