Rallying all Canadians

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Kelly,
Your generous spirit is inspiring. And once echoes sees those daylilies, I'm sure her heart will fill so full that it will cause her eyes to glisten with tears, because that's how your email affected me. I can only wonder what would be in store for others on the tour! (btw, I know for a fact that Ann has been searching for some garden art, but I must make mention of her exquisite taste).

There was something else you asked me, I can't remember....oh well, I promise I'll search back in the thread later or you can repost to refresh my memory. Right now I have an appointment and I have to run.

Sandy

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Aw Sandy,

Thank-You,,,,,I just Love to share my nicest plants with friends. I Always make sure a trade is something that I would like to receive. Don't want to be tradin' no inferior quality plants, no sir-e, not me. Would be too embarrassed.

Oh, yes, please let me know what she likes. I would be willing to bring her a piece of very fine garden art for her hostess gift if she agrees to a tour of her lovely gardens and I wouldn't want to bring just any old piece of junk,,,nope, have to bring something that I would be proud to have in my garden.

As far as the other question, the only one I can think of is your home address.

Thanks, Kelly

Aww, I wish I weren't so fussy, but none of those daylilies really tickles me fancy, and I'm well past those heucheras. I told you girls I want you to stop by Terra Nova and pick me up some new intros for this spring. They are actually intoducing a nice daylily this time, and it would please me. I also have several heucheras picked out there. While you're there, feel free to get a few niceties for yourselves.

I'll bet you Ann would like that birdfeeder, the one with the cat hiding under the birdhouse. If she's not too keen on it, you can bring it along with you and I'll trade you sumpn nice for it. Have some gorgeous milk cans here.

What you girls don't have Sandy's address yet? Well I guess you'll just have to ask at the post office when you get to the big town. I'm sure it will all work out.

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

echoes,

Aw, was hoping you would see something you liked. I have others but some haven't bloomed yet and the others,,,well I didn't even think to get a pic of.

Heucheras also. The ones mentioned are the only ones dividable so far. I have about 13 different ones. Maybe next spring will be different. Just got 4 new ones this summer and they are gorgeous. But will wait til spring to see if any others are big enough to be divided.

Like Milk Cans,,Yep I do

Thanks, Kelly

Terra Nova? Awesome, I would Love to stop there for new intro's for you and pick up a lot of sompn sompn's fer maself too.

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Well, I can't imagine why echoes wouldn't like one of your glorious daylilies, Kelly. The only thing I can think of is that she just woke up from a nap, you know how sometimes a person can get all grumpy-like. Yeah, that's probably it..... maybe even had a bad dream, you know how grumpy you feel after a bad dream.

As for Ann's gift, may I suggest a lovely Venus on a pedestal or something similar. You know, very posh, because she frequents such places as Embassies and concert halls and such.

And thanks for reminding me of the other question I didn't answer. My apologies! But of course you must have my address to find me for the tour! Silly, forgetful me.

My address is:

Mrs. Sandy H.....

Quoting:
SNAP!!

THUD

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

To my dear Canadian friends: I would love to send you all a beautiful hand-dyed silk scarf. Please send your addresses as soon as possible.

Jody
(Mwahahahaha! Quiet, evil laugh, quiet!)

This message was edited Nov 14, 2005 9:57 PM

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

The Venus or something similar is a great idea,,,I kind of pictured her gardens a little more posh than cottagey,,,Thanks for the info.

Sandy, Sandy,,,,Are you o.k.? What happened? Wow, right before you gave me your address so I can come to your house for our garden tour there was this thud. What was that?

Please let me know that all is well.

Kelly

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.