House Plant Hangers

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4a)

I used to have some clear plastic plant hangers sort of like a Macrame hanger but simpler and see-through. I think they were actually made out of fishing line attached to a clear square plastic base. Has anyone seen anything similar lately. I want to buy some so if you could point me in the right direction ..... I couldn't find much on the internet.

I liked them because they sort of melted away visually and you could see the plant better.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

You could try a sporting goods store and get a roll of fishing line. They come in different weights--like how much it can hold.

You can also try a big Craft Supply store. They also carry clear plastic lines. How you anchor it down is up to you, but just a round piece of wood or heavy plastic (to hold the pot from underneath) would work. Drill tiny holes in it, slip your fish line through them, use an old button as a "washer" and tie it off real good.

Voila!

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4a)

You sound like someone who gets things done! Actually I was hoping to buy them but I may have to make them. I'll keep your suggestions handy :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.