(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

We raise worms or beneficial insects or butterfly larvae
(12 votes, 2%)
Red dot

We have a fish farm
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

We raise large livestock (pigs, sheep, cattle, horses)
(18 votes, 4%)
Red dot

No animals here!
(41 votes, 9%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

We just have 2 Teacup Poodles and 1 Siamese cat. And believe me, that is plenty! We had a 3-legged German Shorthair Pointer......but now he resides in a place near the Rainbow Bridge.

Here is Kangi and Gator (Navigator's Humpalot.....sry bout the name, but he earned it) Gator is on the right!

Thumbnail by Brinda
McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

We have a dairy farm here, and as long as they stay on the other side on the flower garden fences, we al get along just fine!!!

Elizabethton, TN(Zone 7a)

I notice children isn't on the list, that has to be an oversight....

Seward, AK

13 Shar-Pei: Tuffy, Blondie, Susan Hayward (she's a red-head), Goldie, Vin Deisel (he's "Pitch Black"), Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, Chiquita Banana and 6 new wrinklies (4 black, 2 fawn) by Tuffy and Blondie (who are the parents of all the rest.)
30 banty hens and 35 standard hens for eggs, 1 toulouse goose and lots of wildlife... moose, 2 brown bears 2 nites ago (scary), bald eagle, red squirrel, ermine (white in winter, brown and called weasel in summer), voles, mice, mink, land otter, coyote, fox sparrow (who demonize my plant labels by pulling them out and confusing the variety names), pine grosbeak, red crossbill, belted kingfisher (I live on Salmon Creek), common merganser, green-wing teal, shoveler teal, widgeon, mallard, great blue heron, yellow legs, merlin, kestrel, red-tailed hawk, marsh hawk, red-bellied sapsucker (caused a sensation this spring being so far north), red-necked grebe, pintail, bufflehead, goldeneye (common & Barrow's), rock ptarmigan, spruce grouse, glaucous-winged gull, great gray owl, boreal owl, great horned owl, downy woodpecker, hairy woodpecker, northern shrike, steller's jay, black-billed magpie, crows, ravens, black-capped chickadee, chestnut-backed chickadee, boreal chickadee, red-breasted nuthatch, dipper, robin, varied thrush, bohemian waxwing, golden crowned sparrow, dark-eyed junco, redpoll, pine siskins (hundreds!) and rufous hummingbirds. And a pig dipped out of the creek while dipping red salmon and hooligan. Found out she was an escapee from the feed store a half mile away.
I would vote more if multiple choices were an option, too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.