(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

We raise worms or beneficial insects or butterfly larvae
(12 votes, 2%)
Red dot

We have a fish farm
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

We raise large livestock (pigs, sheep, cattle, horses)
(18 votes, 4%)
Red dot

No animals here!
(41 votes, 9%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Just one border collie named Ginger. She is a real sweetheart...

Thumbnail by hgurule
Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

The last cat died a bit more than a year ago. My husband said "no more"! :-(
So no animals except the neighbour's cat who thinks she owns the whole neighbourhood and the pesky squirrels which regularly dig up my garden.

Ann

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

No animals here!Unless you count the 3 teenagers...hmmm
now that I rethink that yes we DO have 3 animals...(hehehe)

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

4 cats and 1 dog - who's the same size as 3 of the cats!!!

("Look, Mom! I'm a penguin!")

Thumbnail by Sequee
Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Do snakes count too?

Thumbnail by emilyrasmus
Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

We live here on the farm with cows, chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, pigeons. We have had goats, pigs, doves, quail, milkcow, all kinds of critters here but now that the kids are gone we don't have as much as we used to. Hubby even keeps a few bees.

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

We raise horses, yet have four doggies and raise earthworms to digest the horse manure and release lots of beneficial insects for a variety of pest control issues including barn flies.

Thumbnail by drdon
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Cattle, 5 dogs and a cat here.

Humansville, MO

we got rabbit.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

We got a dog, fish, 2 cockateils, 1 parakeet, 1 box turtle.....So we have a few to take care of

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

drdon - happy dog! Very cool!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I got 4 dogs, 2 cats, some chickens for eggs..

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

2 pugs, and 2 momma cats with 7 baby kittens.

Memphis, TN(Zone 7b)

5 cats, and lots of dust bunnies!

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

We have one dog, named Kiara (my son is a BIG fan of Lion King!).

Thumbnail by zone5girl
Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Uhhh..what...I said do not disturb...of course I'm a dog and I'm looking at my favourite program now at Animal Planet...sooooo interesting..

Thumbnail by saya
Fort Lupton, CO(Zone 5a)

How's 2 Aussie Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix, Cody & Checkers; 1 Nubian Goat, Gussie, 2 ducks, Molly & Esther; 5 cats, Simon, Spike, Tulsa, Cruzer & Smokey and sometimes the neighbors dog, Lilly.....LOLOL***

Reno, NV

Two agility and therapy dog Aussies.

Thumbnail by sierramp
Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

One pooch, a smiling Samoyed that we welcomed into our lives and home almost a year ago, when she was nearly a year old. No cats, as we have several bluebird houses, and are happy to report many generations have nested in our yard over the past several years. We also have dozens of shubunkin, comets and plain goldfish in our ponds.

Rabbits, possum, coyotes, deer all sometimes wander into the yard, but they're definitely not pets, and are not terribly welcome.

Thumbnail by Terry
Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

One Golden Retriever 'Yogi', 2 cats 'Skittles and Poppycorn', 2 snakes "Bisquit" a Ball Python and "Cleo" my Rainbow Boa!!!! Very tame, LOL.
Annie

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Several cats, plus assorted wildlife: possums that like to claim tomatoes and tangerines, squirrels that raid the bird feeders, an occasional gecko or toad, baby snakes (have yet to see a grown one) and a myriad collection of insects.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Saya, wow, you're dog can read a foreign language! LOL Our dog barks like crazy if she sees any other animals on tv. If it's another dog, she goes beserk. This makes it hard to watch tv with her in the room!

We have two dogs and mason bees. Will hopefully be adding chickens, ducks, and geese next spring.

Dry Ridge, KY(Zone 6a)

1 tarantula, 1 big dog and a bin of redworms. I would love to have chickens but can't here.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

We have some goldfish and koi. They all have names. They're hard to photograph, but this is Silky.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

I'd guess I'll vote the first choice, seeing as you don't have "humans" listed I guess "other" will have to do.
I have two, Tim, & Paulette. I've owned them since I was just a "pup".
They're pretty well house broken now, and do most things I want them to. They do think they "own" the place but I'm working on that every day. I still have to beg to get them to drive me around, and I have to keep at least one of them on a leash when I take them for a walk. But all things considered they're pretty good, as most humans go.
"Precious"

Thumbnail by Tim55
orange county, CA

samson our 12 year old half akita half lab.

Thumbnail by littlefieryone
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

I have one chocolate lab, Charlie Brown. He's definately a blockhead, he's gone through three windows. Though a little "tetched" in the head, he's the sweetest thing, ever! :)

Thumbnail by MaryEv
Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

Sometimes I think I am raising garden pests and diseases. You know, Japanese Beetles, Locusts, Mosquitos.....

We have a poodle, Tippy and a chinchilla, Zack.

Here'is Zack:

Thumbnail by Ivy1
Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Just a cat named "Mad Max". He's 8 years old but you'd never know it. In the mornings he spazzes out, jumps high in the air, does 360's - dashes away quickly hoping someone will chase him down. He's a ham.

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

This is Tippy: He does not have dirt on his face or fleas. That is dust on my camera lens.

Oh, wait, that might be dust on my computer screen! I guess I better get out the cleaner!

Thumbnail by Ivy1
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I have two elderly Yorkies and my Rambuncious cat.."Pookies"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

We have four cats, two fish tanks, a pond awaiting some goldfish from a friend, and our newest addition: six chicks! We got two each of three kinds: Rhode Island Reds, White Leghorns, and Americaunas, which will lay brown, white, and green eggs respectively. We already have friends lining up for green eggs, even though they won't lay for months yet... :)

Churchill, Victoria, Australia(Zone 10a)

We have just the one cat, Smokey

Thumbnail by kennedyh
Shepherd, TX(Zone 8b)

Hmmm...I'd vote, but I don't have the option of listing more than one answer. I have the following:

dogs
cats
fish
chickens
goats

So what do I do??

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

We have a Yorkie, but she prefers to be called Her Royal Highness Zapita Margarita I

Thumbnail by araness
Glassboro, NJ(Zone 7a)

We have 2 dogs, one is a Beagle named Rosco and the other is a mix of Red Bone Coon Hound and American Staffordshire Terrier named Howard. We also have 2 female rabbits, and some mildly aggressive tropical fish. In the past we also have had a Gecko and some Hamsters.

Ken & Sue in Glassboro, NJ

Thumbnail by morrowsmowers
Aurora, IL

We have 4 cats.....Miko, Harley (who is LARGE and in charge), Mac, and Maxine...(she thinks she is the Princess), we also have 2 ponds, both with fish...Koi, goldfish (we call them the "miracle" babies), and a Shubunkin.

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Here's my smart dog cattle, shepherd and rott mix, Rusty is 2 yrs. old....

This message was edited Jul 11, 2005 5:50 PM

This message was edited Jul 11, 2005 6:05 PM

Thumbnail by JuJu55
Braselton, GA(Zone 8a)

Have 3 dogs, 2 cats and 1 hen.

Not to mention the ton of rabbits and deer that we feed- or rather they are fed by our garden- LOL!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.