Birdsters! April is upon usIt's time to post our 'Firsts'!

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

T .. you know good n'well ... that we're all chompin' at the bit .. already! .. hee

Get'at 'May' thread started soon .. please ?!? .. (*hee*)

Mystic .. good fer you! But if your Sparrow is that tormentin' take over sparrow feller - ya mite oughta 'shoooo' that naystie lil varmint off .. soon as ya can.

LOL ... Juls ... It's decaff!! ...

Under normal circumstances, I'd've NOT placed my coffee there - for it'd be promptly hummerly annointed and christened !! .. (uuugh!) .. heehee ..

I'd wondered tho' .. if anyone would notice the cup .. or, that the hummer feeders were so close to one another, AND sittting on the porch rail, instead of hanging - - here on T's thread, or, those on the 'Counting Hummers' thread ...

Naw, the cup served a crucial part in the 'strategic manipulation' of these flying jewels !!

I'll be starting up a new thread shortly .. in my ol 'hillbilly' effort, to perhaps hep a few folks get some closer shots of their hummers ...

Sorry Linth, I've somehow managed to fail to answer your inquiry, till now! At this time .. I'm not sure which Oriole this feller is .. but, sure hopin' to find out soon (*fangers crossed here*) .. All I know, for sure .. is he's one large sized look-a-like to the goldfinch! .. (*heehee*)

- Magpye

This message was edited May 1, 2005 9:42 AM

Modi'in, Israel

Magpye of course we noticed your photo shoot set up. A light breeze might knock those feeders right off of the railing, so we know you don't keep them there. You were just cheating for a photo shoot. ;-) Problem is, the rest of us would cheat like that and the birds would then refuse to come to the feeders ROTFL You have the magic touch Magpye! :-)

-Julie

Linthicum Heights, MD(Zone 7a)

imway2dumb, I'm just the messenger !!!

Thumbnail by linthicum
Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Oh no, he's mad at me!

Modi'in, Israel

ROTFLMAO! Linthicum, you've made my day! That's hysterical! LOL

-Julie

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

I will walk away from this one and not escalate!

John

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

I'd forgotten about that pic you'd posted awhile back, Imway!! . . . Apparently Linth didn't !!

.. John, I supposed you'll 'reflect' upon that compilation by Linth, fer a spell, 'ey? .. (*hee*)

And, all .. in good clean teasin' luv !!

Quite a creation Linth .. !! ..

- Magpye

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.