Seed Snatchin' PartVIII - Still Divin'!

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Oh, and today is my 3 year olds birthday! :) I could just eat him! He's such a sweetie!!! Nicole

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Happy Birthday little NC, Brandon.
Sidney

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

:)

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

Here's .. wishing that darlin' lil feller-son of yours .. a super-dooper Happy Third Birthday, NC !!

* Also .. Have you fetch'd him his very own kid sized motorcycle helmet yet ?!? .. Now, that'd be one dandy (and sure fire 'needed') birt-day gift!!! * .. hee ..

- Magpye

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Magpye, I know it's inevitable that he will be riding one eventually but not for a longggnnnngggg while if I can help it... Cross your fingers!

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

NC .. I meant, (the helmet for your son) .. if/when .. he may accompany you .. at any time, for any lil distance ...

- Magpye

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Sorry, no salt petre at my house....anymore. NC, that little 3 year old is proof of your propagation skills. I don't think I've got what it takes to nurture one of those little pink seedlings, and I sure don't have viable seed for it anymore. LOL!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Oh, 8ft, here's my old friend, Bruno. He's a bit muddy from our pre-Easter run into town. Left him out in the rain yesterday. Rain water makes his fenders curly.

Thumbnail by Weezingreens
Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

OK, you guys, somebody go on over to the Propagation forum and post something on my thread. I'm beginning to feel like a real failure... no replies!: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/494413/

Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Weez! Love at first sight and it's a Stake-bed! You're already on a pedestal but it's height has increased by 2 stories.
It's just getting broken in, so don't get rid of it.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Magype I am a little predjuced where it comes to the motorcycles. It may be OK for me but not for him! LOL!!!

Hey Weez - I will go over to prop and post if you will give us a new Snatchin' thread! This ones startin' to be a mite slow!!!

Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

nc - I'm remiss in my greetings - Happy Birthday to you and yours!!! wheeeeeee....

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

OK, NC, I've started another one, since you were nice enough to go over to my other thread and say some nice stuff. Onward to Seed Snatchin' IX: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/494734/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.