Look What's Coming Up!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Well Tazzy, I wear a size 7. Oh, you weren't talking about your shoe size were you? Darn.....LOL!!!

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Wanda,
You made me think about all that dog poop waiting out there for me to pick up. I just hate not having the lawn mowed during the winter for that very reason. Yuck!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Tazzy I love your feathered hat.
here's mine ~/;-)

I wear a 10, oops that's my shoe size. ahem -
Me [and Marilyn Monroe] very comfortable in my size 14. ROFL

funny thing I sometimes fit a size 11 jean, whats up with that?

am gathering things for mini garden as I randomly clean my house mornings.

This message was edited Mar 2, 2005 11:46 AM

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

forgot I wanted to share the newbie naked lady that showed up right next to one that stayed mosly green all winter. I am so excited about this first Dave's Garden transplant into my life.

Thumbnail by BloomsWithaView
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

speaking of fair and size and types .i have the worse cold in two years and i cough till well i loss control of breathing and other body function's ,so i had to buy a modern product for this. Since my mind is still hung up that I'm sixteen . Where do you find bikini Depend ? i would even settle for high rise ( big Bottom .) I need SB ( shinny bottom ) or NB ( No BOTTOM at all ) how can i be a nice old woman with weired teen taste if they keep making thing for just old bodies/ and i want some red or purple ones . I swear this world is just full of party poppers trying to make me OLD . ? Sorry it wont work i suffer from the Peter Pan syndrome

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Tazzy, no bikini products here .... However, wanted to ask you about your quite beautiful birdhouse much further up this list. What is the decoration. Doesn't look like fimo but can't think what else? Tin - painted. or metal of some sort. Whatever it is, just fab.

Hope your cold gets better soon.
Inanda - wandering DG

My bird house is a ceramic iris , my DD bought for me where ???

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

TazZy is all worn out. we spent the evening in "organizing picture files" 101. My brain is toasted, but Tazzy is a fast learner....

Just trying to get a peek at more of her flowers...

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

This one's already about 2.5 ft tall!

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

This little guy is eager!

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

I usually leave the stems from the previous year in place so I know where my lily bulbs are, so I don't ruin them by digging in the same spot to plant something else. See the two old stems and two new shoots next to them coming up!

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Easter lilies coming back from last year!

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Steve,
I'm sooo so jealous as I sit here & shiver here in Iowa.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

WAAAAHH......I want lily blooms in March too!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I have been sick, been to Arizona, been half crazy, lol, and so much has grown in the meantime... Thought I would come back to this thread to post all my updated pictures ... makes it eaiser to compare...

Here is the iris daylily bed that is against the retaining wall... there are more lil shoots than what shows up in the pic for some reason... but I got close-ups of them ;)

We have fescue grass in our fields, which is a cool season grass... that why our fields are greening up so nice already...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Here is a view from the other direction.... the ones closest to me are some of the naked ladies that Tazzy gave me when I visited her on my way to Az...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

WELLL Wanda, Brenda, Starr - my Easter Liliums are getting pretty big - really wide, too!

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Here is the one from the Mar 13th post, blooming yesterday

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

One more, then I need to get chores done... the horses get upset if dinner is late... lol... and besides this is "our time" together... ;) .... I will post more pics after dinner... I have some cute lil critters I got... a gator, a turtle and a frog... biab....

this is of some daylily coming up... the last pic I posted of them, they were barely peeking out of the ground... big grin....

Thumbnail by fsrstarr

looking good Star

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Looks great, Starr!

Steve, you're so lucky. We'll be posting pics this summer....ugh so far away.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hi Steve.... Wow!!! That one is really big and it is wide... and what is name of the dark pink bloom? Sure is pretty!!!... I always love your pictures, keep them coming... and I can't wait to show you blooms of Silk Road this summer!!! I am so sorry I did not say hi in my last post... it took so long to load it up and then I just took off without looking again, so I didn't know you was there...

Thanks, Taz... show us yours, too, I like when everyone posts their pics as well.... :))

Here is my peach tree in bloom...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

HI Bren!!! Thanks!

The blooms don't show up very well, so here is a close up...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

There are critters in my beds...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr

l like your critters,that gaiter looks like hes thinking turtle soup ?

Everything looks great Starr! Love your little critters too. I haven't gotten mine out yet this year. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

yes, he was so I had move his hiney to another bed...

I bought several turtles and a couple of frogs to bring with me to the MO RU in case someone might want one.... tell me what you like and I will put your name on it (literally)...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hello Mendy... it is taking roughly 20 to 30 minutes to load up the pics... that is way too long...

Need to start a new thread?

yes that gaiter he is a loner type looks better there
LOL

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL.. ok I will start a new one and link to this one... brb...

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I started a new one as this was getting a bit long...

Y'all please join us at:

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/494084/

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

You have a beautiful landscape to work with, Starr - I am jealous of all of the hills and trees :-)

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Thank you, Steve, for your kind comment. I do love the country, and the space I have here. The downside is that it is all on rock.... all my beds are raised beds as it is impossible to dig in this hill without a pick... the grass grows well if I put a lot of fertilizer on it ... I am trying to figure out how to create more beds in this hillside... unless I add dirt I won't be able to plant... I am looking for any suggestions or ideas I can get... Your gardens are just gorgeous. I do not have that eye for arranging the plants and knowing what to put together.

Hope you have a Happy Easter,

Starr

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Yeah!! Some pictures from Starr!! Going to check out the new thread. :-)

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hi Terrie... C'mon over to new thread... we got gators!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.