my seedling house

Nauvoo, AL(Zone 7a)

peppers

Thumbnail by CricketsGarden
Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Bee-U-tee-ful seedlings. I'm so glad I only have 72 to pot up, not thousands.

NEW CUYAMA, CA

I love what your doing Cricketstomato...
I think I will keep notes in a notebook from now on so I don't forget anything you have said.
U know I will need to know what you have learned one day...
Like you say and others have said about what you do and love, it makes us smile to read.
You have truly been an inspiration to me and I have started several different kinds of seeds under lights in my patio. It is trial and error for me. The 4 o'clocks, cosmos, tomatoes, hyacinths are doing very good.
Eddiegirl

Nauvoo, AL(Zone 7a)

good-luck with your seedlings bec and eddie.
As i watch my maters grow--i become very impatient more and more each day. Like ---hurry up already.

heres a shot of inside greenhouse right now. its not a very good pic. took it yesterday evening. Might try taking one this am---better lighting.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

cricket you have been busy-sure hope you are feeling shipshape again ;)
I planted 8 different kinds of mators the other day-waiting eagerly to see some sprouts

We did get a 1in of snow overnight-sigh-but it will melt sooner or later!!
I did see a robin yesterday! :)

Nauvoo, AL(Zone 7a)

speaking of birds------we have birds flocked all over the place. blue birds, red birds, black birds.

feeling great---just got a little congestion hanging around.

Im almost done transplanting. What a relief. But then again---makes me want to go sow more seeds----second batch, but afraid they wont sell. I dont want to grow too much for my first year opening in this area. ( what to do----what to do) I transplanted the peppers today . All I have left to transplant is foxglove and some more tomato plants(1700)

My sister plants alot of marigolds. As a favor---instead of growing regular flats of marigolds for her---ive sowed 2 plug flats of 288 with double seeds each for her and charging $26 a flat. They will grow 3 weeks before they're ready. She already paid for them. Along with many other things.

Nauvoo, AL(Zone 7a)

MY SEEDLING HOUSE IS SHUTTING DOWN FOR THE YEAR.
IT HAS GRADUATED TO forum
greenhouse 16x80

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

happy graduation! :)

Nauvoo, AL(Zone 7a)

oops-----last minute seedlings sorry

germinating okra and squash. squash is on the regular heat beds.
no room for okra so i made room
used a door---on concrete blocks---put electric blanket on door---put plastic over electric blanket and door----will sow okra tomorrow morning after my okra seeds have soaked in water 24 hours. will put 12 flats of okra on door. Experiment.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.