Spring Dreaming #3

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi Starr bad nights.. pains, bit i will be... how are you ? family?sorry i did not get to mreet you but 9 in moorning to be at pats was no can can't move before 11... but would of liked to meet you... blessings Happy Easter..

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

The roofers have made this year iris bloom a;
( NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AFFAIR )
looking out front screen door ,and this is just stuff
off front porch roof .There taking off 3 layers of shingles and
old decking . It is a night mare no where for
old stuff to go but flower beds .If i wasn't on a hill they could bring
dumpster or truck up too house .
Not here i have only about 6 ft on
north and south side and a 10 foot drop so it drop
and drag down the hill to street to load .

Thumbnail by tazzy

Poor Iris is smashed , HIc ? Like there is almost 1/16 of a inch
to stand on between flowers and yard art ,
Those roofers just don't know how to walk on one Toe ?

Thumbnail by tazzy
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh Nooooooo, Tazzy!!! I'm so sorry. Did you give the roofers the "what for" before they left? Really lay it into them....I know you can! lol

To all the wonderful people here on Dave's that i have
inflicted myself on this past year. " God bless "

Thumbnail by tazzy
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Glad to have been inflicted upon, Tazzy! lol

Happy Easter everyone!

Thumbnail by mgh
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

My kids and grandkids are here for the weekend... I snuck away for a few minutes to see what y'all are up to and to tell you all

H a p p y E a s t e r ! ! !

Many Blessings to All...

Starr

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, that is awful... I am so sorry they are being so indifferent to your gardens ... we will have to come up with something appropriate to put in their coffee ... ;) ....

is there any way that some tables could be set up and they could throw their junk on to the tables? that would keep the junk from landing on your iris? just a thought... it was all I could come up with this time of night... :)

Moerkerke_Damme, Belgium(Zone 7b)

Happy Easter guys.

Patty i thought at first that a giant egg was landed on your iris. Good idea from Starr to invite them for coffee. A little hellebore root in there coffee would teach them LOL

What are you gonna do now cut the leaves back?

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Poor Tazzy! Roofers are going to attack the house next door soon--I'd better stand guard over my flowerbeds with a cattleprod!

Celebrating "Christ is Risen" here in Iowa with sequin eggs from my DD.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Wanda, those are beautifully decorated eggs. I showed them to my DD and requested some like those... She said she would see what see could do before next Easter.... lol...

We had a wonderful weekend, it just didnt last long enough. It was so cold that egg hunting didn't last long and the Easter Bunny made it very easy for the eggs to be found.. ;) ... It is gorgeous out there today and I plan to spend some time in the dirt... big grins here...

this is DGS Christian, age 6

Thumbnail by fsrstarr

I'm trying to talk my DD into covering a couple of Goose eggs that Mama has. She's a busy college & working girl, so doesn't have much time any more.
Maybe I'll just grab a couple and do them some rainy day . All you need is a blown egg, sequins & fast drying glue. Dot the glue, add a sequin. repeat.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Cute GS, Starr. That's a big basket for the 'big ham'!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Thank you, Moby! He is a joy to his ol Banna... so is his sister Ashley...

Wanda, Goose eggs would look so neat decorated ...

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Great pictures everyone. Starr that is a big basket and a great looking boy. If he filled that basket up he would win the prize.
Wanda what is a blown egg. I thought that came after you ate the eggs. LOL

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

lol, GRC

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Thanks GRC... that basket is almost as big as he is... lol... he tried to fill it when he hunted eggs!

lol..'blown eggs' ...

Jim, go stick your head in the mud! I'm sore from gardening for 4 days in all my free time and sufffering from brain damage. Cool weather & rain is here again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.