Spring Dreaming #3

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, You constantly set us such a good example... We are all so very proud of ya!!! if you didn't tell us how old you are... we sure wouldn't know it...

Moby, that is just on the outside of too much!!! I love it!!! You are just too good... Ummm, can I just SEEE Pookie? Just once? Like maybe you could bring lil Pookie to the MORU... ;)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Well...you're a nice gal, and Pookie does like to travel, I'll try to remember.

I even have a Pookie Lily!

Thumbnail by Moby
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Moby, did you see that smile and wink Starr gave you? I don't know if you should trust her! lol

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Oooo.... good eye, Mendy!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

well, thanks Mendy! thought you was my bud? what was that you was saying about kidnapping lil Pookie and getting a ransom? and didn't you say that Moby would probly pay off in lilies to get her beloved Pookie back? and here i was saying Oh, NO!!! NOT POOKIE!!!!

hrumph!

Moby, I just love your Pookie Lily... and don't listen to Mendy... look at her smile... she'll bring her poachin' shovel.... !!!

I said no such thing, Starr! Like I said, Moby, just don't know if you can trust that one! Poachin' shovel? I don't have no poachin' shovel! Honest I don't have anything behind my back! lol

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

)) ... heh heh heh....

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

You don't bother with a poachin' shovel and bring your full size one?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

that is exactly what she does... :)

Well, at least I don't want to steal your Pookie Bear! :-)

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I don't want to steal POOKIE!!! It is the LILY I am after... lol... The poachin shovel is to nab a Pookie LILY ...

Uh huh, sure! Mornin' Starr!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Mornin' Mendy!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

My Garfield wore a beanie & a checked vest on the poster that traveled for me. the slogan was : "It's not the valleys in life that worry me--it's the dips!"
And I shall dedicate THAT one to Tazzy's effigy "skinned bear".

Moby--I lost a wonderful cat in my divorce and a husband that only worked 2 years of our 7 1/2 year marriage. I missed the cat the most!!!

Not going to divorce this one------but some days I think about being a widow!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

well been divorcee twice widow it will have to be if, when this one ever comes home we will have maybe few good yrs. together.. i can hope..i never got nothing in my divorce but bills.. hurts.. know i know just have pets....lots pets....and oh yes CHOCOLATE....

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

hope43, Chocolate and pets? Oh yes, you are blessed! Ever seen that picture of a girl and her horse that says "the more I learn about men, the more I love my horse"? ... well, there ya go....

Wanda... I like that saying... "the dips" are what get ya!

Tazzy, is that a naked lady I see "growing" over your bear skin rug ? BTW, the naked ladies you sent me are doing great and they are very happy in their new home. Soon as they bloom, I will put up pics of them...

Nothing like a few "Naked Ladies (Lilies) to liven a garden!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

its a lie i don't have no stinking naked ladies in my yard nothing but forget-me- no-ts .its my story and I'm sticking to it . Would have to get two minimum wage jobs just to afford fertilizer and i just broke up with my cat oh sorry wrong thread .? gee I'm such a parrot in my old age ?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL, Tazzy.... I think that was wrong TWO threads?? But who is counting... not me certainly...

I love naked ladies in my garden... and I planted them next to my angel statue... She is also a beautiful lady...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr

o she is lovely.
I spy with my little eye three horse in that pic.
LOL, it spring break i m hanging with second grader too much

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL, I have had my grandkids this week, too... we are on our spring break as well!! and yes, You see, from left to right, Model, Washee, and Diederot...

My daughter made sure I got my angel lady... she knows I love angels...

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

frs33, you have a beautiful back yard what I can see of it!
Your porch looks like mine.

Going to have to get me some naked ladies. Maybe I can trade for some?

Maxine

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Maybe you can!

Moby--source of all goodness & evil Naked Lady lilies....

Starr--what a HUGE & beautiful angel! Is she resin or concrete?
I just uncovered all my larger statues on Monday & set up the bird baths. My smaller fairies & cupids are hiding in the garage until the weather gets a bit better.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

She looks resin, but she is quite heavy... they could have filled her with sand, though... My DD brought her in for me while I was sick... If she is resin, there will be molding lines and ejecter marks (we were in plastics at one time) so I will know when I look at her closely. I love looking out at her... She is my first garden statue... I hope to get a bird bath this summer... I have a couple of cute gnomes on stakes that I am putting out this week (thanks Taz), and a lil turtle and frog...

A frog??? Don't tell llilyfan--she tried to run off with my new frog "Welcome" sign at the Lily Society Show. It's to put in Mom's flowerbed when I take out the Easter decorations...

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I want an angel statue! wahhhhhh......

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

ok me to.. i like frogs to got small ones..i just like like pretty cute things in my old age..... well Pat girls are ?? some where?? told me do not watch us out windows!!!!!!!Oh no no maybe i better sneak out..

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I found a sale on some lil statues of turtles and frogs so I picked up a few to bring to the round up... I will try to post of pic of them tomorrow... they are so cute... and it rained all day so I did not make it out to check on the composition of the angel... I got wet enough doing chores.. lol.. and then we had a huge storm come through so I had to shut down the puters for awhile... another is coming in now.. I will have to shut down again soon... Taz, I know you got this storm earlier... did y'all get a lot of lightening like we did?

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Hey, share your rain, fsr33. Well, we need rain but not before all this snow disapears into the ground I hope. scanner said last night that part of our rd was under water. Wondering where that was, as I don't think the river is over the banks yet.

Sure wish I could get started on my flower beds. I didn't get any cleaned out last fall. Maybe a good thing as we had an open winter the first part.

Maxine

lighting bad hail worse glad they had not stared on roof or we would needing overs /? they start this morning its clear and nice out and birds are chirping LOUD .I still have the head ache and pain . so if you read where some roofers were shoot by little old lady, it will probably be me . noise and me are not friends , and least it will take a couple hours to unload material ?

i m lucky one last night,
Twyla had Jessica and Madison - our CLC kids in waiting . ((shutter )) all night . and Madison has granny shotgun mouth . She already told Twyla her soup was gross because it had green stuff in it .( Paisley ) she swears it spinach and were trying to trick her . well when she gets back home it manners class 101 again .the last manners lesson we had she informed me that its 2005 and kids her age bring guns to school ,and are already using drugs. That speaking her mind and how she crosses her legs whether at the knees or ankles is moot . DUH .
i snapped back that if they, had been taught proper manners and posture they would
not be so susceptible to the craziness of the world? ( generations gap here ) 8 and 63

Thumbnail by tazzy
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Yes, we had that storm, too... big and ugly... Madison will thank you one day that you took the time to teach her. My grandma did a lot of my raising and I was always glad that she did....

Some days i am not sure who raising who .?
she can raise my blood pressure in 20 sec .
PIC of the start of my rock garden in back yard . Roofers are here
world war three wasn't that loud ? there only going to do front porch today suppose to start raining again . .there being very nice and tip toeing around the Tulips?
LOL

Thumbnail by tazzy
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Ok....when did Dave put the HILL in the middle of the top of the screen???? Am I that unobservant?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Hill? It's all flat and stretched way out to the sides from what I see here.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Mary - hit Shift + Reload on your browswer (or is it Ctrl + Reload?) It will clear your cache and reload the new top border of the site.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Shift - no Control did it! Is that hill for riding his trike down?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

it is on the top right on mine... not the middle... is it still in the middle on yours?

your rock garden is coming along very nicely, Taz... it looks like you have done a lot since I was there...

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

yes think she has a couple pretty ones from glass or gloss mt. to to pretty it up?? i may see Sunday can get couple more, after Jessica put them in van tells me a sign says memories last longer do not take rocks!!! only mts. of thousands of them or rather millions millions!!!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hello hope 43!! Nice to see ya... Hope you are feeling well...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.