Spring Dreaming #3

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

yes i know the medicine i have been taking is so Strong i have not taken by arthritis medicine in 8 days i can hardly move ? ouch

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy you 2 irisarians are very cute.

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Awwwwwww , how neat.

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Tazzy glad you were able to go to school! Hope you feel better real soon!! I had "IT"(nasty virus) for 3 weeks! NO FUN!!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy, thanks for the signs of spring--I see your Wilson Spider is greening up too! Blooms? Not here, not yet.

I'm glad you got a chance to go to the iris school--but staggering around is not a good idea. Gotta leave the "iris juice" at home, me thinks!

I'm going to spend next weekend with daylily & lilium DGers--does that count?
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/491052/

Yup

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Tazzy!

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday, Tazzy. We have never met, but I sure enjoy reading your comments and your sense of humor. God Bless. Dotti

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Happy birthday Tazzy! Hope you had a great day!

Thumbnail by mgh

Oh Tazzy I forgot your birthday!!! So sorry! Happy Belated One. I hope you were feeling better on your birthday and even better today.

Thumbnail by boojum
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday [late] Tazzy.

Heres a posy for you to enjoy.
Iris [Citoyen]

Maxine

Thumbnail by Maxine

One awful BD still sick and i caught Dyslexia with fever i tuned 36 yesterday LOL " well it my age and I will lie if i want too ? "

tazzy--Happy Birthday a little late! And you don't look a day over 40--right?
Birthday dyslexia wouldn't help me --I'm 55 no matter how you look at it.

Wanda, me, too! HA.

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

My DH has figured how to stay 36 forever. He no longer has birthdays. He celebrates anniversarys of his 36th birthday, and has recently celebrated the 28th one. Happy 27th anniversary of your 36th birthday. LOL Dotti

I JUST LOVE THAT MANS WAYS OF THINKING ?

Cape Cod, MA(Zone 7a)

Happy belated birthday Tazzy. may all your wishes and Iris dreams come true...

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Happy Belated BD Tazzi dear. Sorry I missed it and I hope you get better soon.

Thumbnail by scooterbug

love the Garfield we have a lot in common that cat and I .
that is about all the party i have in me ?
is a smile and a twitch here and there . this crude from hell i have caught
seems to take our relation ship to a all new flu Level ?
"Tell death us do part?"

Tazzy, say it's not so!! Keep smiling and twitching! I think you should have another birthday when your feeling better (but you won't get any older). Just let us know when, so we can send our wishes. Chin up. Lots of rest.

I used to be a traveling saleslady and my Garfield posters decorated my rooms all over the country for 3 years. I'd bring in my suitcases & hang Garfield up. Voila! Instant home!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

That works, Wanda!! Garfield is friend to many, I guess... I have always liked his sense of humor and the way he deals with his human is so typical CAT.... lol...

Boojum is right, Taz, you are entitled to one rain check for a free birthday with no aging... just let us know when you are feeling good and ready and we will celebrate your B-day when you can enjoy it!!! Hugs from Starr

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Here's some non-iris spring dreaming. A white flowering Crabapple tree. Happy Birthday! We may as well stretch it out as long as we can.

Thumbnail by doss

Who ages? We're all beautiful forever, right? (Love that steamed over bathroom mirror and no glasses on....)

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Great picture, Doss... (waving hello)....

lol, Wanda, it would ruin the special effects to put glasses on!

I've though about putting vaseline on my glasses to blur the edges or look thru cheescloth like the 1930s film camera--but I'd probably trip & fall all over the place decked out like that.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

A few years back I had some landscaping done and we found at the edge of the yard next to some heavy woods an Iris that had been moved in the process. I though it had died this year but it turned up today. It's Going My Way and is a beauty. I had Grandson here this afternoon and he replaced the pine straw in our Iris bed. Boy I wish they would hurry and bloom.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

hello! You all are making it all too hard on yourselves, Picking up my husband's dime store glasses is enough to make the world as I know it disappear. Of course wearing no glasses is enough to make the world disappear. lol. And I look so much more attractive to everyone else. Have to walk hanging onto the furniture, but hey, what price beauty?

This is Iowa. Not beautiful but lots of practical.

i have a Garfield doll on bed ,right now dear GD is sleeping with it .
Waaa -my-doll .i don't play well , with my toy sharing .he is geting red hat we are going to make him one this wek during sprig break .

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Tazzy, here's a garfield cartoon for you. It explains how I feel today!!

Maxine

Thumbnail by Maxine
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Maxine, too funny.... and very understandable....

thats is so / like me / LOl

this oldie is the first to bloom even before the paldira,< speling off<
in all of USA and parts of Europe 'i heard its name is Getrude
have nothing to back that up,but works for me .
when this one blooms i am only three to four weeks from major TB bloom .

Thumbnail by tazzy
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

That one is gorgeous! It has two beards? That is neat... Gertrude is a nice name, is she not a TB?

three beard one for each fall is what is called for. I had one.
(Clean Shaven ) had no beards / it was a real nice pink good form, I killed it last year ,drat

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I like Garfield too, but I LOVE Pookie Bear. Bet y'all don't have one of these! Check out the tag on the leg ~

Thumbnail by Moby

So cute . wont be long new GD will take it away from grandma
Yup there like that steal our heart then our toys .

Moby i just got this today ;
Bear skin rug . isn't he cute ? (:>0 )
I think he should be the CLC mascot and present at all meeting ?
He put up a fight but i skined him all my my little self .
See all the thing are still posssible at age 63 ?

Thumbnail by tazzy
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

You betcha, baby! Your kind of a tough 'old bird' ain't cha? I'll remember to never tangle with you! ;)

BTW, even little Miss Elli will never get her hands on Pookie! I've had it for over 20 years, lost it in the divorce (custody battle....I got the boy and he got the bear; then the boy stole it back for me!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.