CLC #4Crazy Ladies Unite!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Starr! Yep, we had a great time teasing John. How ya doin'?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Just Peachy! I could see y'all been having fun with him... Are y'all gonna torture the poor guy into a naked ladys man picture ? Yup, I figured you would...

ooooo, sounds good....I didn't think of that!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

It figures that everyone has a wonderful time and leaves just before I get back... lol... bbrrrr it is so cold out there... but horses gotta be fed and nurtured... Bless 'em ...

DH had to go to work and DS has a fever. It's gonna be fun night.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Mendy, How is your DS doing? Hope he is better...

I have been exploring for the last hour or so... I been looking at a lot of daylily an spider sites... WOW... All I can say is there are a lot of beautiful spiders with some pretty fancy prices out there...

http://daylily.net/gardens/stephenslane.htm

They are both resting comfortably. Older DS's fever went down after a dose of Tylenol. Get this, they both wanted me to rock them to sleep! Can't believe it! 4½ and 6½ and they want me to rock them to sleep! It was very nice....I am going to cherish it while I still can.

I'll be checking in here every now and then....right now I must do something about my house....it looks like a tornado went through it!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Even "grown-up" kids of 4 and 6 need Mom's lap to rock in sometimes.... Bless 'em... Good to enjoy it while you can, they sure do grow up fast...

What a busy day this has been. All the snow is gone... Yippeee! I knew it wouldn't stick... We have been really lucky so far this year. I think this is one of the warmer winters I have ever seen here. I am not complaining, mind you, but it is odd.

I am in hopes that we will see a Spider Co-op... I have been looking at some of the spider sites... wow... there are some drop dead gorgeous spiders out there... huge blooms....

and NOT to be confused with the hairy little beasts that scare the dickens out of me... shiver....

Moerkerke_Damme, Belgium(Zone 7b)

I know that with kids, mine are (daughter)13 and (son) 10 ½

Starr, please post a pic of your horses my daughter is just nuts about them.

DS's fever has turned into stomach flu....it's gonna be a long night...

o dear, put a clothes peg on your nose before you start throwing up too when cleaning up the mess! Happend to me ones. :-{o)

That's funny that you said that....I almost did throw up too! He was sitting in the recliner and I got him a bowl just in time!

Gonna try to get some sleep now.....

Sweet dreams

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Mendy, Hope your household is well today.. or at least a whole lot better...

Good Morning, John! You seem pretty chipper this morning. Wonderful! Looks like y'all had lots of fun yesterday! Here is a picture for your daughter. This is my stallion: Bobby

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

This one is of Ithaca. He is a (almost) four year old year. He is one of the horses I am selling. I have to cut down, because I have too many to take care of now. I have 9 horses, but I used to have about 40 when I was breeding them. Even 9 is too many now. This girl has slowed down alot. lol

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

A shot of the girls when Sedona was born. The buckskin is napping in this picture. They were all having a little siesta till I came along with my camera.... lol

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Mendy, if we wait until fall, and IF the Clothed in Glory survives this nasty weather, the mice and rabbits (ARGH!) I'll bet I can send you a fan. Just remember to remind me, ok?

~julie~

Hi Starr, my daughter wants to buy your hors thats for sail, lol She'll adore your horses do you have a stable empty i'll send her over. She will help you out with your horses. Dont mind now that you are getting old girl! ;-)
We just didn't figure out what you mean with "Ithaca" is that a place somwhere?

Thanks for posting

I wish I could say we are better today. DS isn't able to hold down any solid food. He has been keeping apple juice and water down though. I'm glad I haven't gotten that part of it.

Julie, I will put it in my trade tracker because I know I will forget too! lol!

John, I think Ithaca is the horse's name. Your daughter has some competition cuz I want to buy him too! He'd have to sleep in the house with us though cuz I don't want him to eat my flowers! lol!

Mendy you may have him he would eat sure mine too,LOL

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL, Y'all! He is supposed to go in your pasture and be able to look over the fence and admire your garden with you... not eat it for you!! Ithaca is his name. His sire was called IMA Poppin Pistol so I named him Poppin Pistols Ithaca. It is a play on words. Ithaca is a city, but it is also the name of gun.

John, you just send her over! I will not put her to work, but I will let her spend as much time with the horses as she wants, spoil her rotten, and you can come see her whenever you want to.

Mendy, I am so sorry your gang is still sick! I sure hope it passes quickly.

Starr, if I had a pasture I'd already have a bunch of horses in it! lol!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I am just wierd maybe, but I cannot imagine a life without my friends in their pasture... They get grumpy this time of year... they hate when the ground is frozen... ;>)

You know why they're grumpy don't you? Because you won't let them in the house like I will!! lol!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

rofl... I would if I could... I am not allowed... I raised an orphan filly a few years ago, and she lived on my patio.. She would try to come in the house with the grandkids... thot she was one of the gang.. She would get her feelings hurt and look in the windows at us.... Talk about a guilt trip....

Oh that poor thing! How could you leave her outside?! What happened to her mommy?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Her mom got colic and could not be saved...

It was hard not to bring her in.... lol... but I don't think I could housebreak her... I draw the line at a mess in my floor... all critters must be housebroke or stay outside... ;)

How sad. I agree though. That would be quite a mess to clean up!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

You betcha... ;) .. well I am going to go night night... y'all have a good one....

Good night Starr. Think I'm headed that way too.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Melissa is getting a co-op ready too. Let me see if we can get the Spider co-op going without a conflict or confusion...

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Great! I was hoping you would do a spider coop... Let me know, please, I would like join in... I can't remember where I saw it, but I wrote down a spider I saw that is just stunning. Have you seen the one called Fuschia Beauty? It is just to drool over... I am looking for one similar to it, that is a bit more in my price range... lol...

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Where did you see it Starr?

I'm getting this spider from Texasgarden's co-op. I just love it!

Rainbow Spangles

Thumbnail by mgh
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Nice!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I think I know.. I am going to find the link and will brb... just a sec...

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Rats... I am looking too fast and can't find it... is it ok to post a pic of it that I copied ?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Mendy, Rainbow Spangles is very nice indeed....

Thanks gals! (As if I made it myself or something! lol!)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I think it's OK Starr, as long as you give credit. Mention the name of the nursery (or whatever) that it came from.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.