CLC #4Crazy Ladies Unite!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow, you ladies got up early didn't you? I got up cuz a certain 4yo ds woke me up asking to watch TV. Gonna have to go get some hot coffee and nurse this sore throat of mine.

Moby those pics of Ellie are wonderful! And I love your hat!....your's too Tazzzy!

Welcome Carolyn!

Julie, I'll never tell! lol!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

G'Mornin Mendy, I got up at 8:30 to let Emma outside .... lol... It not possible to sleep once she gets that tail pounding around on everything... ;)

Yeah, as soon as Aden opended my bedroom door, Lassen, the cat, started cussin' at me for bein' in bed still. DH fed her when he got home from work this morning so I know she just wanted me to get out of bed. Now she's out sleeping in the garage....think I'll go nudge her and wake her up just to be mean!!! lol!

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

WoW!! I guess y'all heard me tromp through the thread...nothing quite like 'tip-toeing through the tulips" (Think Tiny Tim & the Culture club... ) to wake ya up for sure. I couldn't think of anything I'd rather *not* hear...ooooo shivver! Just the THOT of that voice is enuf to cause shibbers.

Well...now that I've got y'all up and attum...I'm off! :-D

~julie~

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

check out the Daylily Coop 2005...

edited to make it sound nicer....

This message was edited Jan 16, 2005 12:14 PM

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Starr...I'm "challenged" when it comes to finding threads with a link...think you could help an "old gal" out here?

~julie~

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/476081/

WOW! I didn't see Mr. Baxter's post....that's probably a good thing.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

There are two. One in the Coop and one on the thread she started to see if anyone had interest...

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/475979/

It is unfortunate that he chose to interrupt the coop in that way...

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks Starr...it seems there's always some idget that *must* stir the pot in the wrong direction. (opposite the direction the rest of us are stirring.) Gee, I *really* must start watching those coops closer. Maybe I can still get in on that one. hehehehe LOOK OUT DH...the wallet's not safe at the moment!

~julie~
...and to think, without the mess that BB was causing, I'd have never known about the co-op! See...sometimes GOOD things come out of someone's stupidity! :-)

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Yes, they do... thankfully there is some good that can come out of it...

Yep, read both threads and both posts are deleted. That's ok....I don't need my blood to boil this AM. lol!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

good... I am glad they are deleted... then I am going to go delete mine...

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Whooo -Hooo ! ! ! ! !

CO -- OP ! !

lol scooter!!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL, Hi Scooterbug....

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

My feelings exactly! Scooter! :-D
I'm on my way back to the pickout page!!

~julie~

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Okay-----I missed the fight because you guys went and deleted. You're no fun!!!

I hate to say it , but I won't be ordering from this co op. I already have most of the ones he's offering or something too darn close to take up space in my garden. I want a "Spider" co-op.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

i know me too i m the last to know .I'm not in it either have or are similar only one i,d like is, All The Trimmings ,and not worth postage for a
" single fan for me "

I'll add it to my order and send it to ya Taz.

Hey Tazzy--Want to get into some trouble with me? When it warms up a bit & I can inventory, I'll send you a CD with available daylilies. You can retailate in iris . What do you think?

well bless you girl .any one DL or iris you
are looking for i might have ?

Right now I can think of 2 DLs I am looking for "Clothed in Glory" or "My Melinda". Have either one of those?

Sob no !
keep thinking ?

I'll look at my list.....

look in my jouneral see if any thing there

Good idea...going there now.

Tazzy, you KNOW I covet your TBs. I'm going to widen a border or two (surprise, surprise) and I'll be looking for more fabulous TBs to add. Get a list together of your extra TBs & we'll have some fun. Mine are all under a hard crust of ice & snow now. As cold as it is, it will be awhile before I see them again. I've got some pretty big clumps of daylilies out there...

im going to have to wait on bloom this year because of weeds dogs and having to have help a lot of tags are gone .SOB

I understand the dog thing. Walker gave me a good chase for 2 years. He is staying out of the beds a little better now, but forgets when the spring bunnies come out. I spent last summer waiting for iris & daylily blooms so I could replace markers. I sure know the feeling!

Tazzy, they are all so beautiful, but I have fallen in love with 'Starman's Quest'.

Starman's Quest is a new one I put in this summer. It rooted well & I'll be eager to see it bloom next year.

http://www.dallasgardeners.org/calendar_intro.asp
we have compition

Men cheat! They have less area that needs to be covered! LOL

mgh--I see that Patron Gardens has "Clothed in Glory" for $15 double root.

http://patrongardens.com/daylily_galleries/c.htm

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Wanda, Have you considered doing a Spider Co-op ? I think there would be a lot of interest.

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Mendy...I have 'Clothed in Glory' it was new last spring, but I might be able to coax a piece or two for ya. I absolutely LOVE that DL. I've never seen anything that looks like it was dusted with *real* 24k gold.

~julie~

Anyone have "Whisper of Love" to spare? I got one from the co-op but it didn't make it (MY FAULT I'm sure!)

Thanks Wanda....I'll see what Julie has first then I'll see about ordering from them.

Julie, are you sure you could spare a fan? I don't have much to trade, but will pay postage.

Moerkerke_Damme, Belgium(Zone 7b)

Hi, girls i will try to joine you here tomorrow! Its bedtime now . Already 00.14 AM again!
Goodnight i am gonna dream sweet hmm

I am thinking about a spider co-op. I know a place that has a big inventory & great prices. I'll see if they'd like to cooperate....

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Wanda, I would love to see one... I will be watching to see what you find out. That would be great!

Hi Mendy! Hi Julie! How y'all doing tonight? Lots of excitement today... lol ...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.