CLC Noviciate

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

You never know, he might need some help. LOL Here's MY baby a couple of weeks ago at baby shower. I can't believe she is going to be a mommy tomorrow! I've had sentimental tears several times today.

Thumbnail by trunnels
Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Terrie, it will probably be a deja vu moment when you look down on that new little face who will resemble the one you first looked on so many years ago...

My favorite nephew had his first daughter a few years ago. I looked at her beautiful brown eyes and flashed back to a memory of holding HIM the first time. Babies are such a Blessing. Here is wishing the BEST for your baby and HER baby!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Beautiful daughter, Terrie. Best wishes for all three of you tomorrow!

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Is there anything sweeter?

Thumbnail by trunnels
Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Autumn Leona Storm. Born 12:44 p.m. 3/4/05. 7-1/2 lbs. 19-3/4 inches long. My little sugar!

Thumbnail by trunnels
Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Proud grandmother!

Thumbnail by trunnels
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Aawwww..... just the right size and so sweet. Congratulations!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Aaaaawwwwe, Terrie, she is sooooo beautiful! Congratulations Grandma!!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

You did a good job Terrie she is beautiful and we know mom couldn't have done it with out grandma ? Your life has now change, you will never be the same and its a good feeling .

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Good morning and thank you! I know what you mean Tazzy. I have already become the protector and worrier, AND the spoiler. lol She was scratching her face to pieces with those long nails so I went in baby store and bought those mittens and took them to the newborn nursery and told them to put them on my little sugar NOW! lol They knew then that I was a force to be reckoned with. (grin)

Thumbnail by trunnels
Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Here's proud daddy with daddy's parents.

Thumbnail by trunnels
Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Awwwwwwww.
Great tell-all pics.

Note the doting smile on gr-daddy's face? He's a goner.

Congrats on the mittens, one of my DDs had those long nails, got her mittens too. ~Blooms

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Blooms. Yes, Autumn already has her grandpas wrapped around her little finger. They are real pushovers. :-)

Thumbnail by trunnels
Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

One more. :-)

Thumbnail by trunnels
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Oh, I have missed so much!

Wanda, You are one incredible lady....

Congratulations Terrie!!! Autumn is a doll and her mother is a beauty just like her mom before her.... what wonderful pictures and thank you for sharing with us...

Miss Elli has grown so much! It won't be long and she will be trailing along behind GrannyMoby with a lil baby poachin' shovel.... more pics, please....

Terrie-- What an incredible Blessing little Autumn is! I can tell that she will be well-loved by her close family. Tell your daughter that she "done good"!

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, Wanda. At the risk of boring all of you, here's a picture from last night.

We have a little set back because Autumn is jaundiced (doctor said because she was 3 weeks early) and has lost 1 pound. It doesn't help that Aimee's milk is just coming in this afternoon. They weren't able to go home this morning like we thought and we'll know more this evening about whether or not Aimee has to go home without her in the morning. It just kills me for Aimee to be so sad today.

This message was edited Mar 7, 2005 5:01 PM

Thumbnail by trunnels
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Hang in there, you're all going to be fabulous in no time!

Terrie, I was jaundiced as newborn (back in the Dark Ages) and I'm just fine. In fact, I didn't get most of the kid's illnesses my siblings caught: Mumps, Chickenpox, Measels etc. Doctor said I must have gotten an extra dose of immunities after that jaundice.

I had a C-section for my first daughter& my milk was a week late. Little Autumn will be just fine.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Yea!! They BOTH went home today and Aimee is in good spirits. She takes Autumn to the doctor on Thursday to check on her progress.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Yea! So glad to hear it.
Aimee can sit with Autumn in a sunny window from time to time to help that jaundice.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

And thank goodness the sun is shining today!! :-)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Ackkkkk....I've missed so much too!!!

Terrie - she is an absolute angel! And your Aimee is as beautiful as you are. What a terrific pic of daddy and grandparents with little Autumn. It does indeed tell a 1000 word story.

Moby - I can't believe Ellie is so big! Gosh has it really been 3 months.

Keep the pics coming ladies.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Brenda!! Glad you're back. :-) Are you all settled in?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Miss Elli is now 7 months old. We had a lovely visit in the garden last night.

Our first lily lesson...

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

and daylilies....

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

A little stroll in the grass with g-pa.
Terrie, are you starting to recognize Naked Ladies Man now? ;)

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Chewing everything she can get her hands on ~

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

But she likes Mom's purse best of all.

Thumbnail by Moby
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Moby, those pictures are adorable!!

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Gosh, she is so precious. And she has grown so much! What a doll. I miss having an infant around.

So... did you buy her a shovel yet?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

No, I think she would only want to eat it. She's working really hard to get some more teeth in. I tried to take a peek but her chin was too slippery with slobber. lol

Well, then put her in charge of drip-watering your beds!

baby are sweeter when there not booked 24-7 on my
avaible time
Love the little dolls and you granny are just shining ?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Elli is sure growing! What a cutie. Hope she doesn't get ahold of your cat's tail. Looks like she's got a good bite on her.

Susan

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

lol She tried! Thanks

Moby--what an absolute sweetie!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Moby, how adorable she is. And how fast they grow. she'll be real ''help'' next summer. LOL

soon as she can weed dont let her go back home ?
she is getting all growed up to fast ?
Well come to think of it so am I ,
time flies after 50
Hugs

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.