CLC Noviciate

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

OK, here is the scoop on Miss Ellie Michelle ~ 6 lb., 19 in. Almost 24 hours old as I type.

Proud Papa Jeremy, Mama Tanaya and Little Miss...

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Really Proud Grandpa Dave...

Thumbnail by Moby
Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Cogratulations, Granny!!!!!!!!! She looks like a keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

And Happy GrandMoby...

Thumbnail by Moby
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Thanks, all! Now this tired new Grandma is goin' to bed.... :)

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Congratulations, to the new parents and grandparents. She is beautiful!

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Mary, she is just beautiful. Mom doesn't even look winded! BTW, took me a minute to recognize Naked Ladies Man with his clothes on.
:-)

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Wow, the new mommy is looking pretty chipper and GranMoby looks ever so happy and relieved her daughter and new one are all a-okay so she can go lay down and rest. So glad all the scariness is past and she's here now.

And Ellie Michelle can't figure out she's the source of all this excitement. Jus' laying there doin' her thing. ;)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Yep, babies are awfully exciting. Holding and gazing at a little piece of heaven on earth is to see all the great potential in a brand new life.

Terrie -- hee hee... the clothes do throw ya off a bit, don't they? ;)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

How wonderful. Am so happy that you live near to Miss Ellie and new mum and dad. . Hope all continues to go well.
Inanda aka Ginny

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Congrats, Grandma!! She's a darling little thing. I forget how tiny they are and when I see those precious little ones that "reproductive" instinct kicks in and I want to have another one! LOL. Luckily I have my senses.

You must be so proud and I'm betting it will be a very Merry Christmas, indeed, at your place this year.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Moby--Your own little Darling to spoil and give back! Wait a minute...aren't you too young to be a Grandma??? Gee, as a CLC Member, you can now embarrass TWO generations! LOL

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Congratulations Moby, what an absolute doll. She's just perfect!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Thanks everyone ~ and thanks for sharing this special little bundle with me. So exciting.....

And yes, I'm much too young to be a grandma! But what the heck...

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Moby, what a precious little angel she is! And what a wonderful Christmas present. So glad all is well and Mommy and Daddy look good, too! It is so great to be a grandma... you will love it. I have seven gkids, and each one was a miracle and a thrill to my heart. They still are. (ps, you do look a bit too young to be a granny)

Little Falls, MN(Zone 4a)

Congrats on the new grandbaby...they're a charm and Miss Ellie is a doll.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Beautiful looking family. I hope someone has warned papa Jeremy that babies are a lot of work and very time-consuming. Life as he knew it is gonna be different but if he stays involved with the little one from day one, even when he's tired when he comes home from work, there will be harmony. Merry Christmas!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

what a wonderful looking family-i luv babies!!!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Woodspirit, little Ellie already has her daddy completely wrapped around her little finger. Even in the womb, she would go crazy just hearing his voice. They're going to be very good parents.

This is way more fun than having your own!

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Mary,
Do you have more pictures yet?
Aimee called me last night just to tell me they could now SEE the baby moving in her tummy. I can hardly wait!
Terrie

This message was edited Dec 3, 2004 9:33 PM

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I just stopped by to see if there were any new pics of our newest member... ;) ...

Terrie, You gonna be a granny, too? Will this one be your first grandchild? Congratulations! I must have missed where you posted about it. Is there a link? When is the due date for you to be granny?

Grandkids are so much fun! I get to play with two of mine tomorrow.... yippeee

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Don't want to hijack Mary's thread so I'll be short. YES!! I am going to be a granny for the first time. Due March 15th and it's a girl! I have three girls so I'm happy with another. Her name is Autumn Storm.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is wonderful!! Another CLC member in the making! Your Autumn Storm will be trading with Moby's Ellie Michelle one day. Can't ya just see it?

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Yep. I didn't garden when my girls were little so I plan to have this one in the garden with me this summer. Gotta get an early start! Just hope mommy and daddy won't mind the muddy hands and knees. (grins)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

That's no problem, Terrie! When the time comes, you're certainly welcome to introduce your "CLC Noviciate" here if you like. Seeing that baby moving in the tummy is the coolest and weirdest thing. I think that's when you realize it's a whole different person in there.

Terrie and I had visited privately about "our babies".

Here is another pic. I think this one is funny ~ kind of looks like she's smiling and waving. Probably is.... ;)

Thumbnail by Moby
Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

She is SO tiny!! Don't you just want to hold her all the time? And daddy looks so proud! Bet he's passing out cigars!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

She is just a peanut! But her dad is a pretty big guy. He's sooo gentle with her, it's really sweet to watch.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Ahhh, the little teensy with the proud Daddy... So cute and sweet... I am such a sucker for baby pics... post more...

You are gonna laugh at me, but I carried around pic of my grandbabies ultrasound !!!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Oh all right Starr! If it makes you happy..... ;)

DH doesn't care for this pic, but I love it. Looks like they're sizing each other up!

Thumbnail by Moby
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

That is a GREAT picture. You're right it does look like they are sizing each other up. Ellie: Let's see here, I just know I can get this one wrapped round my little finger.... Granpa: HMMM, you not gonna grow up and break Granpa's heart, are you?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

LOL I think you pretty much nailed it there!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

been there... done that... aint life grand?

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Ellie sure looks a lot like her daddy! Uh, well, except for the hairy lip, chin, and jaw bone! LOL!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

LOL! You're right Mendy, she is all daddy's girl.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Uh oh, Moby, are you gonna be in trouble for posting that pic?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Shhh.....

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Moby, she is beautiful! I haven't been around much lately and I have totally missed all this. You all sure look happy. :) Congrats on such a sweet baby!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Gosh she is tiny, isn't she. It's really obvious in the Daddy and Grandaddy pics. My Leah was 5-1/2 lbs and even my tiny hand (I'm barely 5'1") made her look like a "peanut". My aunt started calling her peanut due to her size.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Has Grnadpa oiled the shotgun yet???

My DH got his ready the girls were born. Swore he would sit in the living room & clean it while meeting the girls' dates. 18 and 20 and I'm not a Grandma yet--must be working! LOL

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Nope. He says that's Dad's job. Grandpa's job is to spoil her.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.