Member name and real name....

Lewiston, CA(Zone 7b)

This does sound (read) a like an AA meeting!
Guess it would be a BA meeting in most of our cases! LOL
Hello, my DG name is BjsBloomers, & I have been addicted to plants of any kind for many years. The Bj is for Bobbe Jean, but I have always gone by Bj.
The Bloomers part is self explanitory, I love flowers! I have been addicted to Brugs for about a year now. Yet to see a bloom of my own. Next year. Cute thread, by the way!

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

My name is Elva and I have multiple plant addictions.Love all plants !

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

Hi I am Joelle, I am a Chocoholic!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

My name Is Kelley and I for one can't stand brugmansia! Or for that matter any flowering plants. I am just addicted to Dave's.

I also can't type! LOL

This message was edited Oct 25, 2004 10:18 PM

Thumbnail by Kell
Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

mine is easy Donna also have 1birdylady name if that tells you anything. I am a nature-a-holic lol. I only grow what is a food soucre, shelter, or nesting sites for many animals. Mine property is certified wildlife habitat. I use no pesticides and I have very little insect problems other than bugs that want to feed on me lol. See link for my wildbird and plant photo's http://community.webshots.com/user/1birdylady

Kingston, GA(Zone 7b)

Hello Everyone--My name is Monica and I am a plantaholic for sure. My son and I have a nice little place in the boonies with enough room to plant all I can and want to my heart's content. Of course, my excuse is that I am tired of mowing and want to get rid of all the grass. lol I love all types of plants, shrubs, and trees. I just started learning about brugs and growing a few last year or so. I don't have alot of experience or knowledge on brugs as most of you do but I sure am enjoying trying. Dave's Garden and all the wonderful people here have been a wonderful blessing for me. :)

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

Hello everyone, my name is Melba(as in toast) & YES, I am a plant nut. Love all plants, now addicted to Brugs & Dats.Now though, with 2 hurricanes in 2 weeks,I am going to do more container gardening!I'm waiting on daylight & then off to Wally-World for more potting soil!

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi (o:
My real name is Alice Harris. And NO ..I am not an alcoholic.
But I am somewhat addicted to my plants as they have become a major part of my life.
First, I grow alot of cannas. Second, I grow alot of brugmansias.
I hybridize both.
Another place I am found on the web besides Dave's Garden is the site I share with my friend, Dave Karchesky:
http://www.karcheskycanna.com/

Growing brugmansias and cannas is alot of work.
And alot of fun, too (o:

GREAT to see everyone here (o:
Alice

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Me brug lovers so my name is Debbie ~
Hi everyone! =0)

glenmora, LA(Zone 8a)

hi my name is dona,and im into anything tropical.

Montgomery, AL(Zone 8a)

Me name is 'Larry'. I guess by my DG name that you would never guess that I like humming birds, besides most all plants, especially those that attract hummers.

GOD's Green Earth, United States(Zone 8b)

Good morning everyone! Most of you know that my name is Gretchen. I'm addicted to gardening in general and adore Angel's Trumpets!!!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Kell, you tell fibs too. Hate brugs, huh?

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Updated list:
Abutilon = Alice
ahelms = Ada
Alohahoya2000 = Carol
BjsBloomers = BJ (Bobbe Jean)
Brinda = Brinda
Brugie = Shirley
BrugNanny = Frannie
Calalily = Susie
CountryBumkin = Monica
Delecie = Veronica
DonnaB = Donna
dstartz = Donna
earthling = Kris
Emh48 = Elva
frogsrus = Janice
GagalinFl = Melba
Gourd = Antoinette
Hibiscus = Gloria
hummer_nut = Larry
IMCANADIAN = Joelle
Imzadi = Marie
jerodsmom = Patricia
JJsGarden = Jean
kareoke = Doris
kathy_ann = Kathy
Kaufmann = Gretchen
Kell = Kelley
KRNYSGIRL = Diane
lhughes = LindaSC
Lilcajunlady36 = Dona
Liz = Liz
MaVieRose = MVR
MG99 = Linda
minigrannie = Sylvia
Moodene = Nadine
oriole = Dixie
Picturelady = Margie
Plant_fiend = Angela
REDROSE = Debbie
rikerbear = Marc
sh1025 = Jenny
Shelly221 = Shelly
SherryLike = Sherry
Shirley1md = Shirley
texasgarden = Jamie
TLynn = Tracey
WaterlooLily = Deb

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

Balvenie is one of my favorite Single Malt Scotches,it is also me,Robert, and my addictions are manifold.

Syracuse, NY

hi as you can see i love all plants my problem is i do not knoe when to stop collecting my name is Bob

Waco, TX(Zone 8b)

Hey Brugie, you left my name off of your list.i am about 21 from the bottom

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Thanks Clayton. I think I had you on the first one and missed you on the second. If anyone else notices a name missing....let me know. I have be careful not to edit so much that I have to wait until tomorrow to edit again, so I'll just keep adding to my list and re-posting.

Updated list down the page a ways.

This message was edited Oct 26, 2004 5:42 PM

Mukwonago, WI(Zone 5a)

After signing a check as Ruby Tuesday... I knew had an identity crisis on my hands. LOL
Renee

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

Great thread Shriley!

I am Pam
Pam I am
No, I will not try green eggs and ham!
Not on a boat
or with a goat
Not even for a hug
but maybe I would if I was sitting next to a brug (but it would have to be one of Monika's doubles tho)............LOLOLOL

Herbstein, Germany(Zone 5a)

My name is monika aka Monika and I love my brug addiction lol

Columbia, SC(Zone 8a)

Thanks Shirley, this is great.

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

Monika - "WE" love your brug addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!

**such a short sentence with spelling errors....lol.

This message was edited Oct 26, 2004 2:59 PM

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Hi my name is Karrie.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

i am a DAT aholic and major plant hog my name is Patty ,tazzy is my personality flaw.Well one of them.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Updated below

This message was edited Oct 26, 2004 5:41 PM

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi everyone, my name is Bonnie and Brugs is my newest addiction. I also love Hostas, and all plants.I joined Dave's last Jan. and right away discovered Brugs. and now I am shamelessly caught in the HABIT of wanting one of each and every one that I see! I do think there is something about this plant that gets in our blood and before we realize it we are hooked!
Bonnie

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

lol Shirley. You are doing a great job! Thanks for keeping up th thread.

Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

My name is Donna. I am a Flower-holic. And those who know me know I also have a weakness for PSP.

Thumbnail by OldFlowerGirl
Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Wow a bunch of us Donna's lol

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Brugie do you realize you will never run out of UPDATING *LOL*

SE Arky, United States(Zone 8a)

Shirley, you are doing a great job, WOW!!! And, thank you. Maybe you could start a forum and new people could go there and ad their names. I'll tell you, I still don't know all the names, and i really wish there had been such a list from the get go...

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i love the brugs.. trying. i shall succeed.. i love lots flowers , birds , chocolate ,on , on ... Twyla... blessings all. p.s. i like to go & go anywhere..like to see all wonderful pictures on here..

This message was edited Oct 26, 2004 5:16 PM

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Thanks everyone. I know this will help me too. I'll update now and then again tomorrow. I'm sure most will have posted here by then.

Updated list:

Abutilon = Alice
ahelms = Ada
Alohahoya2000 = Carol
Balvenie = Robert
BjsBloomers = BJ (Bobbe Jean)
Brinda = Brinda
Brugie = Shirley
BrugNanny = Frannie
Calalily = Susie
ClaytonDT = Clayton
CountryBumkin = Monica
Delecie = Veronica
DonnaB = Donna
drummat = Bob
dstartz = Donna
earthling = Kris
Emh48 = Elva
frogsrus = Janice
GagalinFl = Melba
Gourd = Antoinette
Hibiscus = Gloria
hope43 = Twyla
hummer_nut = Larry
IMCANADIAN = Joelle
Imzadi = Marie
jerodsmom = Patricia
JJsGarden = Jean
kareoke = Doris
Karrie20x = Karrie
kathy_ann = Kathy
Kaufmann = Gretchen
Kell = Kelley
KRNYSGIRL = Diane
ladyblue62 = Bonnie
lhughes = LindaSC
Lilcajunlady36 = Dona
Liz = Liz
MaVieRose = MVR
MG99 = Linda
minigrannie = Sylvia
Monika = Monika
Moodene = Nadine
moonlighting = Pam
OldFlowerGirl = Donna
oriole = Dixie
Picturelady = Margie
Plant_fiend = Angela
REDROSE = Debbie
Renee_O = Renee
rikerbear = Marc
sh1025 = Jenny
Shelly221 = Shelly
SherryLike = Sherry
Shirley1md = Shirley
tazzy = Patty
texasgarden = Jamie
TLynn = Tracey
WaterlooLily = Deb

Osage City, KS(Zone 5b)

VS71099 - not very creative as it is my work, home and anywhere else I need an id, makes it easier to remember as I have to many other things on my mind like BRUGS...... My official name is Valarie......... Glad you started this one Brugie/Shirley it's nice to have an official name to go with our DG name...... and thanks for keeping the list.

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Hey, a girl can't go outta town for a minute here--just look at all these confessions and obsessions, lol!

Just call me Vi, please!

TYLER, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi...my real name is Rosalie. This is my first year suffering from this addiction and I do not see any type of recovery in my future!

Due to lack of fantasy in a crazy Dane I choosed Tonny as a username. That is my christian name too.

Love Brugmansia to a point
where you dream of them at moonlight
and when the when the sun rises above the horisont
get up from bed
and live in that very same dream.

Life is to short to be moody
fix it up with a little beauty
nice white bells in extensia
we all love Brugmansia

LOL

SE Arky, United States(Zone 8a)

That's cool and fun, I love it Tonny - where in the world did you 'find' extensia, ROTF, excellent choice. How many words did you try before you settled on your choice???
What fun, I love it!!!!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

My name is Carol and I am so addicted to Brugs, but I also love daylilies and roses and just about any flower I can grow. I guess I too am a gardenaholic. Carol( nancyjean)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.