A New Find...

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

I looked outside too Shaz. They had moved a portion of the fertilizers and stuff out to the outdoor covered area, but the superthrive was not there. Luckily, they still had potting soil outside next to the building. I am going to just have to get the superthrive from a nursery around here. I don't even think I am going to take the time to check Lowes. I would pick it up for you too, but you could probably get it cheaper online than how much I will spend at a nursery.

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

I just now got back from the nursery down the street. Not only did they not have it, they've never even HEARD of it! Oh well, guess it's online order :(

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

Edited to get rid of non-working link.

This message was edited Oct 20, 2004 4:10 PM

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

Now, wonder why that didn't show up as a hyperlink?

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

http://www.superthrive.com/freetrial.html. There it is!!

This message was edited Oct 20, 2004 9:45 AM

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

link doesn't work, shaz. Maybe need a space before the http?

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet... :)

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

now it works - we were posting at the same time. lol Thanks, printed out the coupon.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

that URL says cannot be found?

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Click on the link, then go to your address bar and back space out the . (dot) at the very end. Or go to www.superthrive.com and the free trial link is at the bottom of the page

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

got it, thank you

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Staci, that's what I need something permanent for right now. Fall bulbs I am planting. I'll try the pencil and blinds for now. Going to check out the P-touch label maker.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

I just bought the PT-2300 from this company:
http://ptouchtape.zoovy.com/category/labelers/
but got it from his Ebay store for a couple of dollars cheaper. I called Office Max first to verify that it cost twice as much as it was offered on this site (these are refurnished but have the same warranty) and it does. Oh, I paid $48.75 plus shipping, if anyone is interested. Now I think I'm going to get some of those markers that I missed out on in the co-op!

Bethel, OH(Zone 6a)

Has anybody ever tried paint markers. I know that Michaels has them and think walmart has them also. I will give it a try.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Some people have mentioned they have good luck with the paint pens. I accidently found out that Sharpies do not fade on the plastic 5 qt. buckets that icecream comes in. I couldn't find my cut up blinds when I needed them (duh!) and so quickly cut strips from an icecream bucket. They've been out in the weather all summer and are still looking great. I suppose it's the different type of plastic!?!

Bethel, OH(Zone 6a)

Looger I'll have to try that

Bethel, OH(Zone 6a)

Oops sorry I ment Kooger

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

for markers I use those wooden craft sticks they sell at WalMart, look like toung depressers, the pemanant pen markers work great, I make a notch in each side of the wood ,wrap a peice of green garden wire around the notches then tie it loosly to the plant

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Did you spray them with clear acrylic or hair spray? When I put them in the pot, they seeped up water from the dirt and the writing was totally distorted and unreadable.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.