As promised

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

This is the thread where I will list my available shady garden extras. Keep your eyes peeled; I am going to have a fairly good number.

I am going to try to do them by category again; I have a huge number of shady groundcovers that are available for the asking, but I don't know that they will all be listed below.

Many of the plants that I will be listing are invasive if grown in good soil, and in a lot of sun. Growing them in heavy clay, or in shade, keeps them in bounds. Just a word of warning...

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Yippeee I can't wait!!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I'm in line too just waiting. I just know you will list them during the day and I won't get on till night and they will all be gone by then. :(

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

Me too! Can't wait!

Donna

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

I'm here, watching for the shady ground covers!

Dee

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

I could use some more shade plants! :)

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Will we be getting wrist-bands the night before, like getting tickets to a Bruce concert?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

LOL John, That means I get my wrist band first LOL

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

Strap me in too!

giggle

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

lupinelover, do you have anything that likes about 1/2 shade and I can plant in little pockets in the grotto that
my spousal unit made for the 2 waterfalls? Something that would show up in a pot, for instance?
Geez, I need to practice what I preach and proof-read more carefully. I have had to correct 2 errors so far.

This message was edited Tuesday, Apr 15th 6:33 PM

This message was edited Tuesday, Apr 15th 6:34 PM

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'd like to get in line too:)

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

While we are standing in line, Wood send us some pictures of this waterfall thing you got going on! I'm intrigued. I don't have a spousal unit, but I did build an harbor this past weekend. I will try and send pictures once I have it leveled up. Or maybe I'll send it Before I get it level just for grins!

Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

Lining up!!!!

Anyone bring a sleeping bag? Hey, MOLLYBEE, what are you munching on? Pass those chips this way!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I have chocolate!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Here's the crunchy Chee-tos...now I need something to get all this orange stuff off my fingers!
Stop trying to rip the bag John, there is plenty to go around lol

Chocolate? I'll have some!! While I'm waiting for the Cheeto's to get stale, the way I like them...

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Aack! Stale cheetos? No thanks!
I've got wine coolers though! I say we get ripped while we wait! :)

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

What a hoot Eco! I just signed off the Getting them Sober web site, and logged back into DG we might want to stick to cheetoes and Sweet Tea and fizzy drinks for now. Plant addiction isn't as harmful as the other kind. Besides if we get ripped who will plant the plants for us?

d

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Or if we planted them, what would it look like?!? lol

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

lol 2

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Naa guess I'll have to pass on the cooler's...with the meds that I have to take, ya'll would have to pick me up outta the flower bed more than once I'm sure!! LOL
Pass the Chocolate John I'm done licking the orange off my fingers now I want chocolate

Medford, NJ(Zone 6b)

Good, I didn't miss anything. Had to do Easter Bunny shopping for the little ones!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Pass thos wine coolers around and keep the glasses full. I want everyone so blitzed while I sneak to the head of the line! I need so many things for this new garden that it is breaking the bank! And since I have nothing to trade right now SASE is ideal for getting me started again ;~)

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

LOL Zany...I'm first in line and I decided not to do the wine coolers hee hee so let's just say you can sneak to 2nd in line lol

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey now! Hey now! I'm a mean drunk, don't make me trip you! lol

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

Ack! no breaking in line! I have seeds I will send you Zany if you will email me your address. A surprise pack if you like.

But no breaking in line! Unless you can bribe me with chocolate!

giggle

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

belledonna, I took pictures this afternoon, but I am not sure how to download them onto the computer until tonight. However, if you go to my page at DG and look at my threads that I have started, you will see the pond and the patio, but not the grotto with the waterfalls yet. I'll post them tonight or tomorrow.

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

quietly sneaking to the front of the line, wearing my "cloak of invisibility", pausing only to grab some stale cheetos (my favorite!), and constantly scanning for cold beer....

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Geeze, doesn't anybody work during the day but me? I think I missed all the fun, food, and drink. But that's ok, I'll remember ya'll.

Vi

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

(Psst, Violabird, don't tell on me...I am at work, sometimes I sneak online when it's really slow..!)

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Someone say Beer?

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Also know as "essential life fluid" on hot summer days...

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Guess I'll get in the end of the line then,I need to keep my fluids up!Now where are those cheetos,all I see sittin back here is an empty bag?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Yea ya'll go ahead and start in on the beer...then you'll be running to the John every few minutes therefore you'll have to keep going to the back of the line LOL Give these girls another beer!! LOL

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Awww darn, you found a flaw in my brilliant plan!!! Maybe I could convince/bribe ecobioangie to hold my place in line!

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Carena,I'll hop on one foot till you get back,just be quick!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

belledonna you will recieve my addy in just a few minutes!
In the meantime I am trying to figure out how to get more beer and win into the rest of these DG'rs so they won't notice me creeping closer to the front of the line!

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

okay, root, it's a deal, we can set up a relay!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Molly will be asleep soon, and I'm already right behind her, waiting to make my move.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.