As promised

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

BIG GRIN!

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

belledonna, maybe I should reconsider that gourd thingy in Cherokee. It might be fun to go to something like that with such a nut!

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Lord, ya'll are still at it. Does no body work around here?;)

Tina

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Zany! Whew, you just forgot one thing. It should be 6 for Zany, 1 for Kathy...

That might be the solution: let SOMEONE ELSE be the referee! LOL Mayhap someone with a bullwhip? LOL Or maybe just a peacock feather ;D

And the rain rain rain comes down down down. I have some very severely dense clay, too. My plants are used to that. And it had been drying out in the last few days, that is why I have been absent -- really hard work digging it. Zany to the rescue!!!

And of course I was so good last night at a nursery sale, I only bought 2 new shade plants!!! First one to guess the second one (I already told someone the best -- Sedum nevii) gets a piece! Here's a hint: they are both for shady rock gardens.

Hey, gang, do daffodils count in this forum? I have about 100 bulbs in one of my shade beds that need to come out...

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

I beg you'alls pardon. I was here first, and someone wanted to know where the ladies room was and I showed them, of course, being it's back here in Indiana, you'all got in front of me. No Fair!@!!! No good dee goes unpunished. LOL. Lou

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh Lou, you should have posted that you were heading out to the ladies room with someone else LOL I still have first place in line, because at this point in the game I don't trust any of ya'll! LOL Ya'll will say anything to get up front, but it wont work! Me and Pond and John and Big Bertha(my dog) are standing firm and we refuse to budge!

We have our food stash and cold drinks in the cooler so ya'll just keep on talking but we ain't givin in! LOL
Carena, you can use Big Bertha as long as you give her plenty of pats on the head.
Only thing is, we might just be having blue guinea meat up in the front of the line if Bertha see's them!! She hates Cats and Chickens and has been known to kill a few guineas!
So ya'll better keep the squawking yellin things back there! LOL

I think Lupi is probably sitting in that big ole oak tree looking down at us laughing her eyes out!!
I think Zany is just trying to get brownie points!! LOL

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Here are Champ and Ren (another Chihuahua) here to keep the line in order...

Thumbnail by Pardancanda
Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Hee Hee Thanks John, with all these K-9's up here with us we are sure to keep our place in line protected!

And you KNOW which one rules the house?!

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

It's always the ankle biters!

Weatherford, TX(Zone 7b)

Hey Now ,I have my own K-9 posse to keep yall in line.Got any language hang ups they can help.1 German, 1 Aussie, 2 Chinese & 1 4# Mexican ChiChi that lives to put them snake eatin hens up a tree!!Watch out Yall!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

K-9's Rule!! LOL

Weatherford, TX(Zone 7b)

Hey Mollybee when does Big Bertha ship out? Marines,Air Force,Army mabe? That girl has the hairless blues! Tell Bertha Im just joking. We take the shears to the Saints here in Texas also.Bless their big ol sweet hearts, they just cant take the heat.Shes a cutie!!

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Sounds like it is time to toss an alley cat up front,hope those minidogs don't step on any plants while they scramble,LOL!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Alley Cat? You mean Bertha's Lunch?!!!! LOL The last stray cat that came tip toeing thru Bertha's back yard was shaken like a rag doll in the jawls of her big ole mouth! Trust me you don't wanna send no kitties up this way!

She loves her haircuts too, that means she gets to ride in the back of the truck. She'll ride for hours back there and when ya look in the rearview mirror all you can see is her jawls flapping in the wind! ROFLOL! Tis too funny to see!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

HEE HEE Giggle. Yep, I like the way Lupin counts! She must be from one of those upper crust schools to count that well!
So which clump goes next Lupine? Daffodills are great. Shall I start digging them for you while you get some more rest? 1 for you and 6 for me....yep, I do like the sound of that counting!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I go out to take care of my elderly Mother and all of you get in an almost fistfight about these plants! Why I don't think any of you deserve to get ahead of me!!!! And Molly if you do get there ahead of me I will expect my good friend to take the choice plants to reserve for me. OR

Heh heh

Lupi, dear friend. When I am out taking care of my Mother and can't come immediately to your plant party, could you please please save me a few of the best plants??? I can send you some of my famous fudge for them. AND I can help you to do your fall work this year too if I come over there to visit you. I promise that I will help a lot too.

As far as what is in my cooler, I have lots of beer, wine coolers, pepperment schnaps, home grown steaks, fresh Idaho trout and salmon filets, Idaho potatoes and onions, fresh potato salad, lots and lots of fresh homemade creamy fudge, and the best darned lasagana you have ever tasted! I know there is more in there but it is a secret!!!!

So quit fighting everybody, we must be civil about this.

:>)

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOLO Who's fightin...just a bit of friendly competition to see who gets to be first...right after ME! But, did I read fresh trout and potato salad? Yummy! You just helped me decide what to have for dinner tommorrow!

By my calculations Zany, dear, you are about 12th in line so get back there and wait. Molly is first and I am second. So there, my Mother said so ***PHTTTTTTTTTT***

Besides if you are having trout and potato salad for dinner you better be having it with us and not at home or you might just miss out on the good plants. After all you ARE 12th in line. :@)

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL! Who's in line? I'm out back with a shovel and a spade helping dig and divide while the rest of you are partying...6 for me and 1 for...yep that gal knows how to count real good!

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

Yes Wood, you would have a blast with me at the gourd thingy in Cherokee! Cause I am a nut!

Now lets see who snuck up in line last night....

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey!!! who's dog has been sneaking around stealing beer while everyone's backs are turned?

ooh that's MY dog!!!!! she's supposed to fetch them for me, not drink them!

Thumbnail by Carena
Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Boy am I glad Pondi has them all jumping around on a sugarhigh,didn't even notice I snuck up and snagged some trout,had to make a quick grill out of a log!
Carena,you need to run to town and get me a bottle of propane,I'm gonna rassle that dog to get that beer.

Thumbnail by rootdoctor
crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Well, since there is like a line thats wraps all the way back to the highway, I think I'm going shopping for some plants today!! At least at the nurserys I'm sure I won't have to fight killer dogs, attack birds and hair pullin women!! Plus Doc! Have fun people! I'm outa here today!

Hugs, Tina

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

You can't let a dog drink BEER! Someone call the ASPCA

lol

Medford, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hey- I'm going to the doctor because my back is hurt. Do I get some sympathy plants? *giggle* How about that beer the dog is drinking?
hugs))) Kristi

Ren likes Corona, but has some difficulty squeezing the lime into the bottle.

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

okay I'll go get propane for you root, anyone lese need anything? Oh,good luck trying to rassle my crazy emma, she is 50 pounds of solid muscle, and she never plays fair! Let her have the cheapo Hamms, I'll bring back some ice cold dee-licious Oregon micro-brews to share with everyone.

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

While y'all were in here partying, Gardenwife and Lotusblossom came and got all of the plants!!!!! See what happens???

Just kidding; there are bunches and bunches left! After they left I spent another 3 hours digging/dividing and digging/dividing.

Hoping to get the inventory done AND POSTED tomorrow but no promises -- it will depend on the weather.

Pond, I am so glad you got here! Need a goatwhip to keep this crowd under control! My cane isn't long enough ;D

Ooohhh, good, if daffs count as shade plants, how about species crocus and grape hyacinths??? Got a few hundred extras of those mixed in with the daffs...

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

ooooo I would love some Crocus!! I planted these 2 years ago and I haven't seen them since! Guess the squirrels had a nice winter meal or else they are blooming in China!
Put me down for Crocus and.......

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Slippin in.....wow! What a great party! Hey, I think I'll hang out!

Need to go get my lawn chair...and a sleeping bag. I'll bring along Doc, he loves to play with other doggies!

Thumbnail by Sue_WA
Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

awww he's a cutie!

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

I told ya'll my dog would eat your dogs. I ain't kiddin! This is Bismark snarling at my DH.

Thumbnail by ecobioangie
Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

ecobioangie, for some reason your picture won't load. Is that an invisable dog?

LOLOLOL My dogs have all of you surrounded! And mine have great teeth too! I have all of you beat on snarling dogs since I have two Great Pyrenees (110 and 115 pounds) FOUR Shar Pei ( double the wrinkles double the fun) AND a three pound poodle! What one dog can't do I have another who can. Plus I have a herd of goats and sheep that I can turn loose in your yards while you are all whining about the plants at Lupi's house. I also have a bull whip that I know how to use! Oh yeah, don't forget my horses that are trained to kick people that I don't like or who aren't polite to me (especially ones who step in line ahead of me when I am taking care of my Mom). What else?

Oh yeah! Root, you better be careful with that fish you stole from me. You won't know if it is one of them laced with nerve agents to get people to stay in line even if they want to get ahead of me and poor MollyBee and her naked dog.

CRACK CRACK GET BACK ALL OF YOU AND BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!! I thought your Mother's taught you manners. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!!! I am sure that Lupi has plenty of things to share with all of us since she is such a generous gardener. Now get back in line and play fair!!!!

Who would like a bite of the fudge?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

You tell 'em Pondi!! LOL I'm so glad you are up front with me :)

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

I think y'all are standing in line for nothing!! I think Lupin just played a late April Fool's joke on us!! There ain't no list!!!! When are you going to gang up on her and just plunder her garden?? Who's ready to go with me??

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Well PJ, you better hope you're right. Cause if you ain't then you ain't getting anything at this point! :)

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

LOL ya'll go on ahead and I'll stay right here just in case she really is going to put up a list!

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Nanny-nanny boo boo! http://davesgarden.com/t/379163/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.