No, it hasn't been cold at all
(18 votes, 9%)
Red dot

The weather is perfect for me!
(30 votes, 16%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Just perfect here, lots of snow, -9°C (15.8°F) right now.

Few days ago it was warmer here than in the US ;) Around 32°F/0°C for a few days. Didn't like it at all, it was wet and icy.

(Zone 5a)

I'm with you Crestedchik, I will also send the cold temps along with the snow and I will even pay the postage.
I was looking at some of the catalogs and could swear that I could smell the fresh tomatoes and my mouth started to water, nothing like the fresh smell of tomatoes to remind one of those lovely summer days.

Lacombe, LA(Zone 8b)

Yep! It's to cold for me here and i'm in new Orleans. I'm down to one finger typeing. This may be the last time you here from me if it get any colder.

(Zone 5a)

It seems that a lot of us are having some weird weather this year, 5ubar5 what is the temp there now?

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

Every day is a good day. An ole-timer in Maine (it was -35F that day) once told me, "The only people who complain about the weather are those who don't know how to dress for it or those who don't know how to play in it." Not to say that I don't also enjoy warm weather - but cold is OK by me. Back in the 30's this was the usual weather - and we got along just fine.

I am here to tell you that the weather here in the north Texas area is cold, but predictable. Winds were gusting 30 to 40, 2 days ago, although this crisp air blows alot of the Mountain Cedar back to Austin/Houston area, which I am thankful for.

New York City, NY(Zone 6b)

BRONX! Howdy fellow Yankee fan.

Adam.

It has been unseasonably warm here in NM. Today it was 74 degrees until sunset, then our wind hit again. It stays windy here at least 7 months out of the year.

Stewart, MN(Zone 4a)

We finally got a decent snowcover about a week ago. Just in time as we've had 20 below temps the last couple of nights here in good ole central MN. The cold can go anytime. 25 to 30 degrees would be just fine with me.

Northport, ME(Zone 5b)

I really think there is something mentally wrong with me when I can say a 20 degree day is nice weather. Watching snow actually melt might throw me into convulsions. Frank

15 March, how cold is too cold? It's -12c today, that's too cold for March, has been a cold winter here in N.S. Still tons of ice, look out if and when it thaws, could be in for a few floods, thickest ice I've seen this time of year and I'm old enough to remember a few!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.