Fanatic about Sedums, anyone else ?

Valley Village, CA

Coco, most transplant well in the summer months. But the ones that are from the old world must be done now in Calif. that is. The Eastern growing Sedum, not the ones from Mexico and Calif. like cooler temps. Turkey, Estonia, China, Japan, our mountain regions, England, all of Europe, Semps also like it cold, we just divided and transplated them this past month. (cold weather) If I'm not makeing any sense please email me, I'll slow down and reword my sentences. If you have Semps./ Aeonium also do them now. Haworthia are just putting down new roots, so now is the time, Aloe, wait until it warms up. Most Crassula should have been done in October, but if they have flowers now wait until they have dried up and do it then, it is best to do it after any species flowers. That is a general rule of thumb. Also don't water a plant that does not have leaves. Norma

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Hey Cheryl, Didn't realize you were over here, glad to see you here, 55 Varieties, man that's alot. we're gonna have to do another trade this spring, for something of mine for your sedums. I just love those things, I bought two at a nursery the other day, in gallon pots, 3.00 ea. she had no idea what they were, i'll have to take pics if I can and send them to you.

kathy_ann

Valley Village, CA

Me too, me too, don't leave me out of this. Trading is fun
Thanks gals, Norma

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I thought I'd mention, that smokymist isn't on daves any longer, so she won't be doing trading norma. just wanted to pass this along

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.