EU RR Update

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

OK I opened a new thread... So, I got the Round Robin today from Deblynn. Thanks :D

I took out

Eustoma
Fattigmandsorkidé
Alcea
Nigella hispanica
Matthiola bicornis
Coleus 'Fairway'

I put in

Rhodochiton (x 3)
Malva sylvestris var. mauritanica
Alcea ficifolia
Platycodon 'Mt. Fuji Blue'
Anemone x lesseri
Digitalis lutea
Coleus 'Regenbogen Mischung'
Prunella vulgaris

Oh well, there was no Styrax left :(

I will send the RR to Arsenic as soon as possible.

Thumbnail by Evert

Thanks Evert :)

Now the EURR has joined the stars ;)

...joined the stars ;) Hmm?

Ok, here's how the new envelope looks like. Should I take it to the mailbox now? It would reach Arsenic before weekend.

Thumbnail by Evert

Please do:) I was afraid it had been lost; have been waiting nervously for it! Where are the two RR's right now?

OK, I'll take it to the mailbox now..

This is the other RR ;) No idea where the other one is, perhaps on the way to you?

Hopefully:) I'll be here in Marnardal till Sunday; so I'll have my mother look out for the envelope if it doesn't arrive before. I miss my 'puter!

OK, job done for my part :}
it says 3 to 4 days in the Finnish Post site, I hope it makes it in 3 ;)
Otherwise...

Thanks Arsenic and Evert!

Southmede posted the UK starting package last week, it should be with you soon.

Update:

The package is now in the custody of the Norwegian Customs:(

Hopefully I'll be able to get it within next week; it is just a formality of 80 seed bags instead of 25... I thought it was Deblynn who where supposed to ship the other package to me; so I didn't give Southmede any instructions.

It should be fairly easy for me to get it thru the Customs; but I might have to replace all Ipomoea sp. (hopefully not to many!?!) since these probably will be returned or destroyed. I'll keep you informed:)

:( %¤%#"! customs

This message was edited Saturday, Dec 14th 9:43 AM

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

LOL Evert - seconded!!

Lets hope both envelopes don't get stopped by Norwegian customs!!!

I hope so too! I had to attach a customs label on mine, as Norway doesn't belong to EU. I hope it gets through.

Yes indeed. I've lost track Baa - which is the one we are talking about now - the traditional route or the 'back to front'?

Both Philomel. As we have 14 members Arsenic is the 7th recipient in both lists.

Yes, I realise he'll get both - I meant which is the one we know is in customs. I've already had the back to front one, so it's the regular I'm waiting for :)

The one that started in the UK by the sounds of it

Where did the other one start then?
I think it must be the other one I'm waiting for........

This message was edited Thursday, Dec 12th 11:32 AM

The other one started in Crete, that'll be the one you're waiting for, currently it's somewhere between Finland and Norway.

Thanks Baa :)
I've just found the other thread with the order on it LOL!!

The one from Evert should be ok as long as he included the note I mailed him. It should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. The other one will probably be a week delayed. (I have to get an import permit; I talked to the person in charge of approving these today - it should go fairly easy...) The Norwegian Postal Service is unfortunately not as co-operative. (Why do they have to check everything now - they've never intervened previously!)

Arrrghh!!! I wish I had paied a little more attention to the shipping order! I thought I was going to receive the RR from Deblynn; not Southmede. Just don't start to worry; I should have enough seeds of my own to keep this RR going even if this one is returned to the GB. (Or Finland.)

Everything is back to normal:) I received Evert's package today; and Southmede's will arrive tomorrow or on Monday:)! I'll send both envelopes ASAP.

:) What did I say. Hey guys, always when you're sending stuff (like seeds, or candies and such) outside EU, include a customs label, ok? You can get those from your post office.

Thanks Arsenic!

I got the other RR from Arsenic today. Shall I keep it over Christmas here? I haven't opened it yet, I've had some cough, and was pretty tired. And I should deliver all the newspapers tomorrow and haven't even sorted them yet... :P

Thanks Evert

Yes, please keep it over Christmas.

Get well soon and congratulations on your job!

Baa

When will I mail it forward?

:)

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Ooooh..when will the package come along to me...??
Hey Evert, get well soon..brrr delivering newspapers in the early morning...I can remember well...so sleepy and so cold.
By the way I've caught a bad cold too..sniffing..it feels if I have no brains in my head...or is that permanent :(

a merry Christmas to you all!!

Saya

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

I'm off for a few days now to my son's,I hope everyone will soon feel better,and that you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year.I don't think that an envelope is imminent in arriving here? if it is my neighbour will take it in,and I'll get it sorted as soon as I return ( day after boxing day)take care everyone.

Saya, I don't know. There isn't an address label for you in this RR.

I don't have to deliver these in the morning... just when I want to.

Sueone

Have a great time!

Evert

If you can mail it soon after Christmas please.

Saya

It'll probably be close to the end of January by the time it reaches you from Philomel.

Yep you're after me saya (not sure if that's good or bad LOL :)

I took the envelope to mailbox yesterday, it was emptied this morning at 8:00. It is now probably in Helsinki Sorting centre, and will arrive at Denmark next week, probably Tuesday or Thursday. :)

Thumbnail by Evert

Thanks Evert

Southmede has the one from Norway reached you yet?

Warkworth, Northumbe, United Kingdom

Yes I have sent it on to Lilith on christmas Eve, I was a bit confused because I had forgotten that there were two RR going in opposite directions and I was expecting the packet to be returned from Norway by the customs. Anyway alls well now. Have I managed to confuse you now?

Thanks Southmede!

LOL took a bit of working out. I've a feeling it'll be on it's way to Lorny75 now and then on to John Yeoman in the next week.

Deblynn should get hers in the next few days and hopefully to Wintermoor in a week or so.

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

I got the backward RR today from Deblynn.

Sheeshh I think the Postie must have walked with it from Denmark. 5 DAYS for about 300Km.

I'll have a wee look at it tonight, then send it to Gwist as soon as poss.

Wintermoor

Did you find any nice seeds? =)

Thanks Wintermoor!

Evert I hope so! :)

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

I'm not sure if this R.R. is still going round on it's second 'backward route'or not,or did I miss it? i was laid up after Christmas for a while, but I don't think that anything arrived for me, well. I wasn't told if it had.;-)Sorry to be so slow!!it doesn't take a lot to get me confused LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.