EU RR Update

Sueone

It's OK I've forgotten this is going round on occasion and it went missing for a short time *G*

Anyway the one you're waiting for is in England somewhere.

John

Did you get this one yet?

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Received the RR today and posting it on tomorrow.

Taken out:
nasturtiums, Rudbeckia, butternut squash, ailsa craig onions, centaura montana, clematis montana, triploid marigold, nicandra physaloides (8)

Put in:
2 tomatoes, calabrese, papaver somniferum, 2 agastache foeniculum, myrrhis odorata, phaseolus coccineus "Blue and White". Not quite like for like but the phaseolus can be grown as a decorative climber (what they were originally grown as. Just about run out of seeds to trade now!

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Dimitri - I posted the seed envelope on to you today. I sent it airmail (and wrote seeds on the customs declaration) so you should get it at the beginning of next week, unless customs hang on to it.

Thanks a lot Gerddi :)

Rethymno, Crete, Greece(Zone 10b)

Thank you Gerddi, I hope it will arrive before Easter ...ahm... the post office clerks here go on strike one day, work slow the next, etc. It started with a 2 day strike on 23 and 24 December !!!!

I usually get things form the UK in 10 - 12 days, this month.

Dimitri

Biel, Switzerland(Zone 7a)

oh,I forgot to say...with the flu striking almost all of my family(only 3 of 4 kids,and me),I looked,and sent it on.I couldn't think about seeds at that moment,but I think I have enough from the first one to keep me busy.I wanted to add some more of my Brug seeds,so if anyone is interested.please let me know.

Gwist

Get well soon Gwist!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.