Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Hello Lisa! Have you never thought of going for a skiing holiday? You'd see a lot of snow!! And all the scenery. And all the drinks in the bar afterwards. And all the good food... Mmmmmmmm I used to read all the Chalet School books when I was a little girl - passed down from my big sister. I think they were supposed to be set in Switzerland. It sounded a lot of fun. I bet you'd be good at skiing. No snow here but bitterly cold and raining. I'm just in from my classes. Could do with something to warm me up. Would you like a cup of cocoa?

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Well, hello Northerner! I just came inside to see what was going on here at DG. I worked outside most of the day. It was just wonderful here today. So pretty, loads of sunshine (sending you warm thoughts :-) ) I planted 96 tomato plants today(i say tom-may-toe, you say tom-mah-toe*chuckle*) WHEW! They all look happy. I don't know if I would be good at skiing...but I really would like to see snow. I am thinking the choice might be Disney in Florida...Just can't make up our mind. I started an internet search today on where Southwest Airlines flies to. Arizona would be pretty. I've always wanted to go white water rafting...but since the little one travels with us, I have to consider her too. I have church tonight so I'll not be chatting with you nice folks :-( Bye for now, LIsa

Hello, Any one home to night.

Alan.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

hello Patty, yes thanks did you, its 1.00am now actually, its a bit quiet at daves toinght, wheres everyone gone.

Alan.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm here! Had a good, productive day!

hello louisa, did you wave the the flag then ?, win or loose

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Alan, I'm getting dizzy going from one page to the other. So I'm going to the "other" and will stay there for our chats.

patty if your still with us come in.

Alan.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes Patty, how are you tonight. Go on over to the "other page" and see my message.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.