Morning Glories 2023 #03

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms Helena.
Jackie, sorry to hear about hubby. Will keep him in our prayers.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thank you Linda. After his open heart surgery, just 2 months after mine Nov of 2018, and his in Feb 2019, hes never fully recovered. We need to move to a smaller place
where he doesn;t have 7 plus acres to take care of.

Sorry to hear that Jackie.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
I'm sorry to hear that Jackie too. Hope you get to downsize gh closer to the house.
I have to downsize my plants too mostly native plants into the ground.
Got a new bloom today from old Azuremores seed with almost purple black dots and lime leaves.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

He doesn't want to talk about moving so . I;ll try to downsize and just keep some of my favorites. Still would need a greenhouse , my house is too small to hold plants. Plus my cats would tear them up. knocking them over, eating the lvs etc. Outside
they don't bother them
Love all of your beautiful blooms this morning Helena. Nice to see a speckled and that lovely split petal..
My hot pinks look almost red this morning and these are from 2 different vines
# 3 is a cross with lime leaves

This message was edited Aug 5, 2023 1:57 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Good morning everyone.
Thanks for posting all your awesome blooms. I love all the variety you are getting.

Thanks Linda. So far, I'm pretty much disappointed with my blooms, liking only a few.
Hope I get something special in the tub out back, taking forever for those to make buds.

I have a couple of new vines open this morning.
One unidentified looking like a pink star., the other one Count Dracula
It's cooler here yesterday and today, apparantly the mg's loved the cooler temps.
The cross with the lime leaves putting on a s
Last bloom, my Allamanda finally opened a bloom

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Gorgeous blooms Jackie. Glad your allamanda opened for you.

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Jackie.
My picture looks so small when I try to pick them that I have a hard time choosing which ones came out good.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Those are beautiful.

Thanks girls.
Lovely blooms Helena. the blue is outstanding.,I didn;t plant enough blue blooming vines this yr..

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
I had a few surprise blue vines this year from seeds I was expecting to be something else.
The fourth one was from a few days ago from Azuremores seeds.

Gorgeous blooms Helena. I love the color of the Rose silk or Choc Silk, almost looks orange # 3 is lovely too but that bloom from Azuremores seed is amazing with the purple ring in the throat area.
I had the same old blooms, although a Pink silk decided to open today
as well as 2 Pink Tie dye blooms.
A pretty blue and the lime leafed bloom with the unusual colored bloom. Sometimes it looks blue and other times it looks bluish purple

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Both of your blooms are beautiful. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks Linda. I missed a bloom today in the tub out back. It was on the back side hidden from my view. There was also an insect that I couldn;t identify. wish I could have gotten a pic. I;ll look for it tomorrow, maybe it will still be on the
morning glory vines.

This is supposed to be Purple Tie Dye, not much of a tie dye pattern. It was still
very pretty # 1 and 2
# 3 Pink Tie Dye
Hot Pink and the unknown blue

Beautiful blooms Jackie. That blue is so vivid.

Thanks Linda.

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1559841

This message was edited Aug 15, 2023 2:48 AM

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. Love the blue too. I'm looking for a blue like yours that has a wide white throat.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.