Morning Glories 2022 #07

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Had a indica blooms this morning and a hige.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Wonderful to see the lovely indica

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.
It's hard to take pictures and not know if they come out blurry after posting. Also had Brier vines along the bushes. I hate those things.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for posting the beautiful blooms Helena.

Helena, The briar vines just tear my hands and arms up. I try to keep them cut back but that's when they get me. .

Be careful with those briars. No infections allowed.

Linda, I had a jab with a rose thorn once that was so bad, I had a red streak coming from the site going up my arm, really scared me. So I went to the store and got epsom salts and soaked the finger that was infected, It wasn't 10 minutes later that the swelling went down and the red streak started disappearing I swear by epson salts now.

Glad to hear the Epsom salt worked. That must have been very scary for you.

Yes it was, I always keep it on hand now.

Praying you both don't get too much rain or storms through your areas.

Gautier, MS

That's good to know about Epsom salt. Always have them here. Roses always get me.
It's been way too warm and hot here for Nov. The rain missed us.

we woke up to 36 degrees this morning.

It was in the 30's here this morning too Linda. They say our warm temps are gone for this yr.
Helena, are you still needing rain there? We got a good little bit of rain this past week.

Gautier, MS

It got very cold here too. Yes Jackie we need rain, but we might get it tonight according to weather new. I hope so.
I finally got into gear and moved quite a few of my plants into the greenhouse. Still have more to do tomorrow. They said it won't be as cold and the trees still protect the plants from frost. I did see frost mostly on neighbors roofs. Still don't like the cold.

Hope you got more rain Helena. We've had several fairly good rains so I hope they lift our burn ban soon,.
Cold here too, going down in the 20's tonight and for several nights to come.
I hate the cold. Hope I can use this time to throw away old papers and files I no
longer need. I keep some of them way too long

Gautier, MS

We did get a little more sprinkles of rain Jackie. Still cold here too. I'm trying to clean my yard up a bit, I guess a little at a time.
Took pic of this bloom a couple of days ago. My confederate rose is gone but I do have a small seedling that's growing.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, that is a beautiful bloom.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda, when I posted the pic I couldn't remember the name. I do now, cassia blooms, double checked with Google.
I haven't been outside to see if I have any other blooms.

Guess I;ve lost my post again Helena. Beautiful shot of your Cassia bloom.
Ive come down with something, just miserable. I went to the urgent care clinic but
they did not give me any antibiotics.

Hope you are feeling better soon Jackie.

Guess I;ve lost my post again Helena. Beautiful shot of your Cassia bloom.
I've come down with something, just miserable. I went to the urgent care clinic but
they did not give me any antibiotics.

Time for a new thread

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1556947

This message was edited Nov 20, 2022 11:13 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.