Morning Glories 2022 #03

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Helena, those blooms are so beautiful.
Todd was doing better this morning. He was awake and talking to us. Still a little confused but better than before.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Linda, glad to hear he was doing better yesterday, hope he continues to improve
every day.

Gautier, MS

Thanks. Hope your hubby continues to improve too Linda.
Mgs, new 4 o'clock, Queen Ann's lace blooming, Hollylock blooms, bought this spring.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Gorgeous blooms Helena, I've never seen such a fancy Hollyhock. Love your blue mg's and 4 o'clock

Helena, those blooms are gorgeous. I haven't seen a Hollyhock like that either.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I wasn't expecting those blooms from Lock either. But love them.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks for the beautiful photos today Helena. I love them all, but that speckled blue one is stunning.

Helena, they're all beyond gorgeous.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
I'm enjoying these blooms too even though I'm not growing a lot this year.

Very pretty blooms Helena. Unusual striping color on the 1st one and love the blizzard on the pink,.# 2,. .# 3 looks like a version of Pres Bush, lovely whatever it is
Beautiful Mt Fuji crosses in blue.,
I may not have as many this yr either. HARDLY any coming up in the backyard tub
so I planted a couple that were sprouted but so much rain, it may have ruined'them.

Linda, I hope Todd will get to come home soon. How is he?

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. Sorry you go too much rain. Most of my plants are in pots so a couple of days after it rains, I have to start watering them again. I have poor sandy soil so plants in pots grow better.
First bloom is from Q269 cross. Past couple of years I've had real bad luck starting seeds from it.

Hello, i am still here.
Finally talked to the surgeon. He told me No one has the authority to tell me anything. All instructions come from him. Too many nurses were telling us progress reports, turn out to be totally false.
He isn't going home anytime soon, unless they can get his potassium numbers up. He has been critically low on potassium and magnesium. Magnesium is doing better, but we are waiting for reports on the potassium. He still isn't able to keep anything down, so they are going to give him something for the large amount of gas he has in his stomach. As soon as we can get him stomach emptied enough, he should be able to eat. Surgeon said he has been impacted for a long time, and it takes time for him to get it out.
So we sit and wait.
I hate this emotional roller coaster.

Linda praying they get his potassium and magnesium numbers up.
I hope they figure this all out soon so they know what to give him to speed up his
recovery.
Thanks for the update to let us know what was going on.
I know this is taking a huge toll on you too Linda.

It's very stressful. I had to go to urgent care today, as I have developed a bladder infection. I took care of it early. They gave me antibiotics and azos for the pain. Should be feeling better soon. Stress does that to me.

For many of us, if we get too stressed, we get sick. Just the way it is,
Glad you caught it early. You will be feeling a lot better in a few days

Gautier, MS

Praying and hoping everything turns out good Linda.
Enjoy my blooms for today.

Helena, those are beautiful. Brings a smile to my face. Thank you.

Lovely new blooms Helena. I hope I'll have a bloom before too long. I see tiny
buds on a few of them.

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies. Glad you see buds on your vines Jackie.
First bloom reminds me of plum surprise.

Helena, All your blooms are gorgeous but that first one is unbelievable.

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1555435

This message was edited Jun 8, 2022 12:14 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.