Morning Glories 2022 #02

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
Only one purpurea mg, Martha Steward (sp?) from seed when ages ago when we still had. Kmart.
But my roses are doing good.
First rose is Peggy Martin rose a Katrina survivor under water for 2 weeks. Just bought it a week ago.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Pretty Martha Stewart mg and wonderful roses Helena, fragrant?
We miss our K Mart. Heard on the radio a day or so ago that there is only 3 K Marts
left in the US. Since K Mart owned Sears,, I wonder if there are any Sears stores left?

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Helena, those are sp pretty.
We have a small catalog sears in our town. They have a few appliances and lawn mowers, but anything you need has to be ordered online.

Linda, we used to have that same type Sears store. I think they called it an
outlet store carrying the same items you mentioned. I could order anything
from Sears and have it shopped to our outlet store. Sure was convenient.
My how things have changed, very sad

It's very sad how things have changed. I have ordered things online. And have been disappointed almost every time. Clothes and shoes have all been returned due to wrong item, size, or color sent. I prefer going to the store to see what I am getting.

Yes, best to go to the store to try it on when you're buying clothing, shoes etc.
I have to remind myself often that the only thing constant is change. Seems like it;s
not always for the better

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
A few more blooms this morning.
The hibiscus survived being outside next to house all winter. A new plant for me, purple LA iris and blanket flower.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful blooms. Love the purple iris.

Running late today, lost my cell phone and can't find it,.
Gorgeous blooms Helena. Love the shibori and the pink hibiscus.

Hope you find your phone Jackie.

It might turn up Linda but I doubt it. Last seen Tues night oir Wed morning. I might have found it if it had been turned on. I've bought another one and already regret it. when I called Verizon the agent on the phone, wouldn't even respond when I asked him a question like he was too busy playing with his own phone smh
By contrast, the young man at Consumer Cellular was so nice and a great people person . I wish I gone with them but I know from experience their phones are no good, I can't hear on them like I'm in a tunnel..

My hearing is not that great, and it's very hard to find a phone with good sound.
Customer service worldwide sucks. Pretty sad you can't find someone who speaks English.

Linda, yes most of the customer service jobs are overseas where they pay them a
lot less, taking work away from our American workers

So sad.

Gautier, MS

Hope you find your phone Jackie, I usually do find things when I'm not looking for them.
Had a few blooms last couple of days. I need to label them

Love your blooms Helena, very pretty

Helena, those are beautiful blooms.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
I ha a few blooms this morning too.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena. Looks like they all have some purple in them.

All lovely Helena, but the first one is really special.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. I like the first one too. Bloomed again this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Another gorgeous 1st bloom Helena. Such a soft pink
Your shibori's are pretty too. I love how each bloom is different.

Oops, didn't realize we're over 100 posts. Time for a new thread

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1554974

This message was edited Apr 29, 2022 11:20 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.