Morning Glories 2019 #11

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Can't wait to see it open Helena. Love the chocolates.

Gautier, MS

The bud is still working on opening hopefully it won't be a small bloom and I'm not sure if it will have blizzard either.
Felt like a spring day here except for the trillion of leaves that are still falling!

Thumbnail by helenahkh
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Can't wait for it to open.

Looking forward to your bloom Helena.
We have tons of leaves in the yard too.
Hope dh can work on them soon.

Gautier, MS

Well, my chocolate bloomed opened this morning. No blizzard but I guess I'm happy to have a nice bloom even if it wasn't what I was expecting.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Oh, its beautiful Helena, looking more like a rose color than a chocolate.
I love it.

This message was edited Dec 1, 2019 4:21 PM

That is a beautiful color.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. The vine will have another bloom open probably tomorrow, if the weather is nice I will take a pic outside. Maybe a 2nd vine will have a bloom open too.

Gautier, MS

I wanted to show the changing color of first bloom from yesterday in the afternoon.
The same vine had a darker color this morning and a very dark center too.
The light blue is seed I bought from Azuremore, and a very light pink center. I really like this one though I don't think the picture shows how pretty it is.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, I love how the 1st bloom darkened from the day before and the different bloom it made this morning. I think its a stunning mg. Your lite blue is a beauty too,
You get some really nice seeds from Azuremore.

Oh my! Those are beautiful.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
I wanted to show you yesterdays blooms after several hours. The lightblue turning to pinkish lavender and the chocolate turned lighter too.
The 4th bloom is chocolate from this morning looking more like the first bloom from this vine.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Gorgeous blooms Helena and I love the 2nd day colors.

Helena, those are so pretty. I like how they change colors.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
Two blooms this morning. The light blue is called Morning Breeze from Emma, it's supposed to have variations of light stripes. The cold nights might be affecting it so hope I still get some neat blooms. Second bloom is from the chocolate silk.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, Morning Breeze is lovely. Pretty sure I grew one a few yrs ago but
I can't remember what the blooms looked like and now I've lost all my pics from 2015 on up thru 2018. Choco/Rose silk is beautiful too, love its color.
When and if I get time, I;m going to take a pic of the pics I sent to the forum and load them back out, better than nothing.. Maybe just my favorite ones during that time frame.

Helena, i love those shade of blue and chocolate. Very pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I'm enjoying having mgs on my windowsill.
Another chocolate bloom from 2nd vine. I have 2 other vines with different colors that will open maybe in 2 to 3 days.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Another pretty chocolate bloom Helena,

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I always liked the chocolate blooms, I think that was the first want I wanted to grow that got we started in my addition of growing more.

Oh my. That is beautiful.

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1525004

This message was edited Dec 6, 2019 12:48 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.