Pretty blooms this morning Helena. Love the subtle beauty of #'s 1
and 3 and the stripes on #,5.. #4 reminds me of a Youjiro,
Morning /breeze
Berlin blue and
spec mg
Pink TDye

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. That #1 had gray color with a few stripes from other blooms but I didn't post b/c of defects on the blooms. I pretty sure # 4 is a youjiro from Dany.
Beautiful blooms Jackie. Love the colors.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Helena.
I just set up my surgery for Sept 25 and I have to stop my ibuproffen and aspirin a week b4 my surgery. I dread it since I take 2 advil's a day for joint pain. smh

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful morning glories today. All those colors are beautiful.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda. Jackie, I know that will be hard to do. I try not to take Advil or ibuprofen for my leg problems but sometimes I have to or I'm not able to fall asleep.
The red fuchsia bloom is from yesterday that I missed seeing on my first walk.

This message was edited Aug 30, 2018 8:01 AM

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful colors!

Helena, I dread doing without my advil since it helps my pain better than tylenol
but I just have to get thru it. My right eye is really bad and the Dr told me after he
replaces the lens, I still won;t be able to see out of it as well as my left eye
Beautiful pink/choco bloom, loving the pink tint and your lavender.purple bloom is gorgeous. Thats how mine is supposed to look but I have a cross I think.
I have a ton of blooms today like they all decided to bloom out at the same time,.
My blue that is marked Blue TDye has some dark bars in it today looking like a Navy'TDye 1st 2 pics
KohKans?? were pretty today with Rebecca 3 and 4
Blue LYK ??

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

A few more
Purple tie dye
Unknown
Unknown Either this bloom or one above was the bloom that looked something like
a No sora. least i think so.
Purple purp on fence
no beni not as large today

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Jackie, those are beautiful. I love all the different colors.

Gautier, MS

Hope all goes well for your eye surgery Jackie. I hope your sight will be better than expected.
Jackie, your blooms are drop dead gorgeous. I love all the colors they are showing. Really happy you are getting so many beautiful blooms. Hope you get lots of seeds from them too.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Thanks , I will be fine. We will all be fine. It could be worse, we could all be black blind and not able to see the beauty of the myriad of blues, purples, pinks stripes, stars, splashes, spokes, water color edges, frosted tips, delicate sheen of the beautiful morning glory's that Helena and Jackie posted today. Thank you for doing that! This seed came from Buffalo, NY, where we are headed this coming Tuesday. I love all the wild glory's. I keep this one trimmed back as it climbs a tall triangle tower.Found these twins on the patio arch. The beautiful blue that came from Joseph in 2009, still comes true as Blue NOID> and the little delicate sky blue wild morning glory, I can't remember it's name, came from a corn field here in Kansas.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Thanks Linda and Helena
Helena, any improvement in my eyesight will be wonderful
Hoping for the best
Helena you;ve had some beautiful blooms this summer too. We've
all enjoyed them
I see quite a few seedpods forming including on the Blue Star of India
so will be able to share sds.Most of my carport vines are making seed pods.

Both of you and even our occasional visitors have had drop dead gorgeous blooms. It's good for the soul, and I am glad you guys have shared the beauty with us all summer and summers past. I can honestly say most of my beauties I have had in the past , have come from you two.
Jackie, good luck with the cataract surgery, the better the sooner! One good thing about me, Dr said no cataracts and unusually clear lenses. SO something is positive. :D Love you all.. have a good day... You too, Linda! (((hugs)))

Thumbnail by joeswife

Pretty blooms Debra,
I didn't have near as many today
Look at the blue star on Black King # 3

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Debra. your blooms have been pretty nice in the past and this year too. We just have to deal with different things when gardening with the weather and bugs.
Jackie beautiful blooms. Love your first bloom, that lavender with the darker stripe is really neat trying to hide too. Gorgeous Black King, I remember mine doing that a couple of years ago too. I like that deep blue color too.
My blooms were too small to post today we got more rain again.

Thanks Helena. So happy to see the Berlin blue with the light border has made sd pods. Seed pods on BSOI too.
Our rain haa finally stopped for a while, we got way too much for my plants
in pots.

Beautiful blooms everyone.

oh goodness, Jackie ! That BK with the dark star is really beautiful! I have been running around like crazy in preparation for being gone ten to twelve days. So, it finally got to 100 today, which isn't bad, but the wind made everything I watered this am, dry out. *sigh* I need some of Helena's rain... August 31, 2012

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Thanks Linda and Debra.
Beautiful blooms from 2012 Debra.

Debra, those blooms are beautiful.

I just have repeats today except for the 1st bloom, the
pretty unknown
Lav cross supposed to be Blue Complex blizzard from Blue spiral which is a lovely lavender, this has to be a cross.
Blue TDye not and also made a purple bloom, not sure its on the same vine.
Pink tie Dye
Purple Tie dye

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Debra. Wish I could send you our rain. My plants aren't able to dry out any this past week.

Beautiful blooms Jackie, wonderful colors. So glad you are getting such nice blooms and colors. My blooms got rained out this morning.

Jackie, those blooms are beautiful. That first one with white edge is awesome.

Thanks Helena and Linda.
Oops didn't realize we had well over 100 posts, time for
a new thread

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1485382

This message was edited Sep 1, 2018 8:34 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.