Morning Glories 2018 # 10

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Our previous thread
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1481389
Yesterdays unknown blue for comparison because it made an entirely diff bloom today # 2
Purple Star very close to last yrs bloom
pretty purple purp on the fence
My PInk Tie Dye was torn today

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. Your unknown blue is looking awesome, your purple star too. Nice color on your purp. Sometimes it doesn't take much for blooms to split but it still looks good.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I love all your beautiful blooms ladies, they are stunning.

Thanks Helena and Linda.
Helena,I'm just happy a few of mine are beginning to bloom
The longest I;ve ever had to wait. smh.

Gautier, MS

We had good rain last night, glad for the plants. A few blooms today of coarse they are repeats. The ones with damage I'm not posting.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena,. are #'s 3 and 5
Dany';s Peach? Love your Rose/Choc Silks too.
Helena, is this rust on my pandy? I guess I got rid if the
blister blight
on my vine but the rust has taken over.(all that rain)

Mine are repeats today too.
Blue Berlin and
Pink T Dye
pandy

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. Yes that is Dany's Peach. I have 2 vines each had a bloom today.
Not really sure if it's rust, usually you can tell under the leaves. It's a shame we have to have these problem with our mgs. At least your other vines have great looking leaves. If my pandy is still around it's not blooming and the wild blue is taking over the yard but not blooming either.
I love the color of your Berlin bloom, your pink tie dye is very pretty too. It's nice to see your pandy blooming.

Beautiful morning glories ladies.

Helena, I love Dany's Peach, very pretty.
My pandy opened up as many as 60 blooms a day for a week or two.
My indica rarely blooms either, maybe I should have fed it.
I hope my Berlin Blue makes sds so I'll have sds to share.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda. Dany's peach has a very pretty color. I've been growing it for several years. I'm sure it will seeds to share too.
Had a few nice blooms this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, I love your blooms this morning.. I love the color block on the 1st bloom
It has a lighter color block on the lower left. Wish I could remember the name of your # 2 bloom, so special, it looks like a sunburst. Pretty blue bloom too.

I;m calling it the mutant but not sure what it is
# 2 the unknown blue made 2 diff colored blooms today
closer look
Berlin blue
Purple Star not, carport also with 2 diff colors

This message was edited Aug 2, 2018 8:43 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms everyone. I love the hint of pink/red on the white ones.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. That's Mauve Beauty that your asking about Jackie. So far I only see one seed pod in the making. It has very low pollen or infertile at other but I see more buds coming. I need to find my little brush. I noticed too with all this rain that my mgs have rust too, removed some leaves this morning.
Jackie, your blooms from today are to die for. All those blue colors are awesome. Sure hope they make seeds for you.
I missed this gray bloom this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks Linda and Helena.
I hope your gorgeous Mauve Beauty sets plenty of sd pods Helena :-).
I think last yr was the 1st yr that I ever had a problem with rust so'that I wasn;t even sure thats what it was.
Helena, I really enjoyed that my 2 blue blooms each made 2 different shades of blue.
I haven;t checked yet but I hope they're both making sd pods..

Gautier, MS

Jackie, your mgs are blooming so nicely so they should make at least a few seed pods. Hopefully mine will too.
I think the label says that the pink one is Fuji no Mono. I can't get into data place to check it.

Beautiful blooms this morning Helena.

Thank you Helena. I forgot to tell you that your gray is out of this world pretty.
I meant to grow one this yr and just didn;t get it done.
Love your Pink Fuji this morning and that bloom on the'end is a beauty.

I had several open this morning,
Purple Star
White Medinilla with pink throat
Helena's Pink on Pink Tie dye thanks Helena I love it
Purp star and Helenas Pink T dye
Unknown blue

This message was edited Aug 3, 2018 4:45 PM

A few more
Purp T Dye # 1 and 2
# 3 Helena's pretty T dye
Bertlin blue
Berlin blue with nice border is back

A couple more
My special mg # 1
Spec Mg # 2
2 different vines
Helena, you can see that the spider mites have worked a number on the vines
under my carport

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Goodness, a lot to catch up on, And a lot of beautiful blooms. Love those blues, and the dark purples are awesome.
The blooms I posted last were from a few years ago, Thanks for the comments, tho.

nothing blooming here except the morning glory bush and the pandy. Oh-I did have one edo twilight, but that's about it. The rain was nice, but it didn't really soak down deep, so back to being hot and dry here. Love the Special MGs, Jackie, keep them coming, and Helena, love your Whites and that gray bloom is outstanding.

Jackie, your blooms are so pretty. Love all the colors.

Thanks Debra and Linda.
So happy that I;m getting a few blooms, won;t be anything like I've had in yrs past.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. Glad you like the pink tie dye. Really happy to see all the blooms you are getting, all are special.
I'm afraid the bugs will always be after the mgs. If I could make them disappear I would. Luckily they don't affect the blooms too much.

Thanks Helena. I;ve got a few that I need to spray, they look awful.,

Gautier, MS

Only three nice blooms today. I still have to get a few more into bigger pots. I soaked some more seeds so have to get them too into their own pot today if they have the roots out. I'm actually looking forward to growing a few mgs inside the window sill this coming winter. Choosing which ones will be hard.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful.

Wonderful blooms Helena. I love all 3.
That purple and white on the end is very pretty.
Helena's Pink on Pink
Unknown Blue
Deb's Pink Closest name tag to this bloom
Spec mg # 2 I numbered 1 and 2 wrong yesterday.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. Hope I'll get other blooms tomorrow.
Beautiful blooms Jackie. You know that your blues are amazing this year. That last one is surely to die for!

Thanks Helena I do like my blue in the byard tub.
My turbinata moon flower is making sd pods so I will have some sds for you.:-)

Jackie, I love those beautiful blooms today.

Thanks Linda

From today

Helenas Pink
Mutant? I don;t think so
# 4 will possibly be my last pandy bloom high on a pole where the
rust hasn't reached it
# 5 says mutant also but I think not this one on the front porch
# 3 Unknown blue
I woke up late and the sun had destroyed some of my lovely pink blooms 'from helenas sds. Also have a problem from the thousands of ants roaming my back yard

This message was edited Aug 5, 2018 12:26 PM

This message was edited Aug 5, 2018 7:50 PM

A few more
A beautiful powdery blue coming from Purple Star not on carport
My Pink TDye out front
My Spec mg # 2 and Pink TDye
# 4 the same as above
all my spec mg's came out of a pkt of cocoa chocolate a few yrs ago 2010 or 2011
Debs pink covered in ants this morning

This message was edited Aug 5, 2018 12:37 PM

1 more Pink T Dye so I caN SEND some non mg pics

Maurice Amey Begonia
My Ginger that largest bloom has been open for over a month
Begonia Juanita Jewell or Nakomis, lost my Name tag

Gautier, MS

Jackie, I enjoyed seeing all your beautiful blooms. Love the colors of those light blue, all are really special. The begonias have neat leaves and your ginger with neat flowers.

Most of mine are still taking a break. I'm going to have to remove a lot of awful looking leaves. Probably have to by neem oil and spray them.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks Helena. Beautiful blooms, love the small peachy orange bloom,
and the showy chocolate.
My lite blue has almost dead lvs. I need to spray or I might lose any sd
pods it might make.
Neem oil is the best, I just hate having to mix it

Lovely blooms ladies.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. I'm buying the ready made spray of neen oil at Lowes where I saw it Jackie.

Love those colors Helena.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda.
We are missing you Jackie and Debra.
Here's my blooms for this morning.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.