Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread Jackie.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

You're welcome Linda.

Happy Mothers day everyone!

Gautier, MS

Happy Mothers day ladies! Have a great day.

First bloom on wild Indica.
Camera captured wrong color on #2 bloom yesterday, the bloom was much darker.
Today it has a lighter color bloom.
Sowing 4 o'clocks galore!

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena!

Gorgeous blooms Helena. Nice to see an indica bloom.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.

A bloom from ip nil and two volunteers for this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Sunset, LA

Been super occupied by work lately. Many early mornings and missing blooms. But really glad to see all yours.

#1 My poor weird Uzu
#2 Suigetsu
#3 Informal planter with Celeste offspring
#4 mix of crosses
#5 Fuji no Au

Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch
Sunset, LA

Only caught the end of the Akatsuki no Murasaki or Akatsuki no Umi, very age pinkened, so I am unsure which one it was.

#1 Celeste offspring
#2 Celeste offspring
#3 Murakumo?
#4 Wedding Bells tricolor
#5 2pm Akatsuki no something on a hot day

Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch

Lovely nil Helena and Carnival of Venice
Wonderful blooms this morning Cat Love the Suigetsu and
pretty Wedding Bells with its yellow eye

Gautier, MS

Thanks Cat and Jackie.

Beautiful blooms Cat, enjoying the show.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous display of beauties, everyone. Hope to see more soon. We finally got some rain, so hot, windy and dry here..Joe decided we need to make some climbing fences for the pandy and the wild blackberry, kind of like an old wood log fence like in the old days only no barb wire. Hard to explain. Chinese white lilac is in full bloom as is the mock orange and all of the loniceras, the hummers are going crazy, no mg blooms here yet. I lost the blooms on the purple old fashioned lilac to 19 degree weather.
My Grandcat , Lincoln.

Thumbnail by joeswife

Lincoln is a beautiful cat Debra, part or full Blue Russian

Mg's from Aug 2013
Debs pretty pink
This must be my 1st blue-purple bloom. wish I had a name
for it.
3rd pic, a faded bloom prettier than the original most likely
Shishi botan
Lovely blue

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Lincoln is very pretty Debra.

Beautiful blooms Jackie, love the colors!

I agree with the ladies, your Grandcat is beautiful.

Love your blooms Jackie.

Thanks Helena and Linda.

Sunset, LA

Wow, love all of those, can't decide on a favorite. My heart leaps every time at the sight of that blue-purple. Striking.

#1 ? From Jmglvr's Twilight Mix
#2 ? Either Storm Cloud or Fujimusume
#3 Bluji Fade
#4 Heian no Sora, blooming at like 7 inches tall.
#5 SOH white throat

Beautiful blooms Cat. I love the lacy
look of the blooms in # 2

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Cat. My fav is # 3 Bluji Fade which reminds me of my Watercolor and Country blue. I haven't had luck with Bluji blue yet.

Only 3 blooms this morning. Two on choco silk and one one China doll look alike, other blooms look like blushing bride on this vine.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Cat. My fav is # 3 Bluji Fade which reminds me of my Watercolor and Country blue. I haven't had luck with Bluji blue yet.

Only 3 blooms this morning. Two on choco silk and one one China doll look alike, other blooms look like blushing bride on this vine.

Beautiful blooms everyone.

nice colors on the blooms, today. I really like the geometric water color fading of the #3 Bluji Fade , and the brightness of Jackies Unknown . Pretty Pinks as well as delicate, Helena. Lincoln is a great Grandcat, Oona is still my favorite. ( She sits here trying to keep me off the laptop)

Helena, beautiful China Doll look a like.bloom.

Sunset, LA

Had a huge bloom this morning and it happened to be Sazanami. Not even torn!

Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch Thumbnail by CatalystSwitch

A gorgeous Saz, No wonder its a favorite.

WOW! That is beautiful!

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies. We had a strong shower yesterday. Good for the plants but my mgs don't look that good.

Beautiful Saz bloom Cat!!!

Sunset, LA

Sazanami gave me two today, wow. This plant is enough to make anyone fall in love with jmg's.

#1 Sazanami
#2 Sazanami
#3 Fujishibori
#4 Asa Kumo
#5 can't remember

Sunset, LA

And the rest. The first is kind of a purple and the spokes/picotee are light blue.

#1 can't remember
#2 Fuji no Au
#3&4 Fuji Flames, corkscrewing
#5 ?

gorgeous Saz! Cat, it is nice to see familiar blooms, glad you know the names. The girls here will agree I am not good at tagging, but I do get a lot of blooms like yours and theirs, since all the seeds seem to come from them... :D ( and Emma and Ona Lee) . Just have not gotten any blooms here, prolly won't until August.
Helena's Shared seeds tub and Jackies' shared seeds tub are both vining away, tho. Joe put the Tall rods up for the natural green fence to start growing up around our patio. old pics still growing them, just now vining.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Love your gorgeous blooms Cat.. The SaZ is special and I really like
the Asa Kumo and the unknown looking almost like a Blue Star or just
blue on blue on the last row.
Pretty blooms Debra. Love the last one you shared sds of that one with me
and I ordered them in too.

This message was edited May 19, 2018 12:30 AM

Cat, your blooms are beautiful.

Cat's # 2 is really cool with the 7 spokes. Helena gets a lot of 6 and more spokers, I think they are really special when they do that.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Cat, enjoying the show you are putting on for us. I agree with all Jackie said, they are special.
Thanks Debra, I have had those blooms with the seven neat spokes for awhile. You have some pretty blooms too.

Gautier, MS

Three blooms from yesterday and 2 from today. Rose chocolate silk still is putting more blooms than my other vines.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful.

Wonderful blooms Helena. I love # 2 with it's pretty coloring
Beautiful BB and Choc silk, the silks are always good bloomers.
2011 Fuji No Sora.
Plum Tie Dye
Count Drac 2011 for Cat

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

I love number 2 as well! I have not gotten a choc silk to grow yet, Helena, I have tried and tried, will keep trying. Yours are to die for. Oh Jackie that plum tie dye is soooooo striking. Count Drac is also one that I have not been able to re-produce. Such a challenge for me!
Now we just need to see Linda and Cat post some eye candy for us!

This message was edited May 21, 2018 9:36 PM

Sorry, no plants growing yet. I have planted several seeds, and I have not seen one shoot up. Still trying.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.