Morning Glories 2018 #02

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Those are beautiful.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Beautiful chocolates Helena and the Fujishibori is to die for. Love that your
Choco's are all a different shade

Linda, hope you can throw off the cold, zinc helps but only take 1 a day.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Love my blooms this morning.
Choco silk mix
#2,#3 Maisugata
Blushing Bride may have crossed
Pink blizzard

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Gorgeous blooms this morning Helena, I can't believe how lovely the Choc is
and the Blushing Bride

Those are beautiful.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.

Gautier, MS

Here's todays booms.
Blushing Bride cross and Fujishibori.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

Maisugata and Chocolate silk mix.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks for posting Helena, it sure is nice to see all your beauties.

Helena, all beautiful blooms, the Blushing Bride cross is a beauty as is the Fujishibori. My speckleds all look faded out when they bloom. I don;t know why.
You did great with your inside mg;s this winter. to have blooms b4 the 1st of
March is amazing.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I agree! I went back and looked at all your beauties, Helena. Just awesome. The variety in color is amazing. Linda, I hope you feel better soon. I hate head colds!
Jackie, I'm hoping your Pandurata comes back fungus free this year!

Sinus infection has turned into bronchitis. I am taking my meds as well as breathing treatments.

I wanted to move the pandy Debra but hubby hasn;t felt like digging it up.
I bet the tuber is huge by now,
Linda, hope the meds take care of that bronchitis soon.

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies.
Hope for a speedy recovery from the bronchitis Linda.

More blooms today. I think 2nd Fujishibori vine with more white fewer specks. One blooms was going to be large that it split.

I can;t believe the size of your shibori blooms Helena, pretty chocolate.blooms too.

Those are so pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I am trying to hand pollinate the blooms so I hope to get a few seeds from these.
Can't believe we are getting a cold front tonight.

We're getting a cold front too tonight Helena but not much of one
We've had;record rain fall, 15 inches or more for Feb,.11 inches just this past week. .

Gautier, MS

My mgs survived being outside.
Three blooms from Black King this morning. Missed seeing 2 blooms from George Strait yesterday. Fujishibori 1st and 2nd vine.

Gautier, MS

Love the large blooms from Blushing Bride blzd.
Maisugata
Choco
Dark pink fuchsia.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful!

Oh wow, Helena! !!!!

Oh I love your Black King vine Helena. Beautiful color, reminding me of Cocoa Choc and Aogakiyama. Is that a reverse tube on your fujishibori??

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda, Debra and Jackie.
Debra thank you for the seeds, I received them yesterday.
Jackie, I didn't notice a reverse tube on the Fujishibori. It would have been neat to get one though.
My blooms for today. Second vine with Black King.

Gautier, MS

More Repeat blooms. Fourth Bloom is supposed to be George Strait, seed from Emma's seed baggie. It's a rather dark lavender with white border.

Wonderful blooms you're getting Helena. They're all gorgeous
The George Strait might be a cross. I especially love'the bright pink on the end,

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. That last bloom is the same dark pink fuchsia from yesterday. I think the sun brightness affects the color when the pic is taken.

Helena, I know the sun does wash the color out sometimes but in this case, both blooms were very pretty.The darker pic, the 1st one, really made the white eye stand out.

Jackie, I agree, those are beautiful!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.

George Strait cross? And repeat booms for today.

Beautiful blooms Helena. I love Black King

Gautier, MS

Thank you Jackie. BK has been a favorite of mine, love growing it.

They are all beautiful!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda.
I have 4 vines that have not bloomed yet.
And lots more that I havent planted into bigger potsand even younger seedlings that are just taking off. And I still want to grrow other ones that are new to me and ones that failed to grow before for me.
Repeat blooms.

Helena, I dob't know why I still haven;t grown a BK. Its a beautiful mg
reminding me of Cocoa Chocolate and Aogakiyamna x Choc silk. I have sds here'somewhere. I think both you and Becky have sent me sds for it.
Beautiful blooms this morning Helena and I'm pretty sure the color is right for the purole George Strait. If I had time I would look for a pic of mine. My blooms were just'a little darker than yours,

My amaryllis blooming this morning. Not as pretty as I hoped it would be. Just glad to have any blooms
Mg pics from 2014
Debs pink
Cha cha Maru I think
Not sure wish I had marked it, pretty soft color
Amaryllis
my Garlics up, about to drown from all the rain

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

oh the colors! I'm glad u have beautiful colors, both of you. Your soft color noid is gorgeous, Jackie, and Helena - I have always loved your BK, and look forward to you growing that one every year. Linda and I will catch up soon. Linda , your seeds are coming next. I have a new part time job, cooking, serving and cleanup at a senior retirement place here in town, 5 mins away, locked facility, 35 residents, they love me and I love them already. I work Sat and Sunday 9 thirty to 8 pm.. no blooms here -just dry wind, windy, and dry. LOL

Debra, happy you found a part time job just hope its not too much for you.
That's an awfully long day even for a young person.

Beautiful blooms everyone.
I have my first bloom of the year. I will be buying more daffodils.

Thumbnail by taters55

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.