Morning Glories 2018 #01

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Wish I could send some heat. 75 here today.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We are sick of the cold, wish I could move to Belize. Or better yet, Costa Rica

Gautier, MS

I've heard that Costa Rica is great place with hummingbirds, beautiful there! But the culture shock is always worse than you expect.
I'm happy in MS even if we get a bit of cold days in winter.

Blooms from 2015.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms from 2015 Helena,. Especially love that gorgeous
Pink Star.
I don't know if I could stand a culture shock so guess I better stay put. :-)

2013 blooms

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Beautiful blooms, Helena. I have always wanted to visit Belize. The first tropicals I had given to me here in DG was from Prita , while she was living there. It sounds tropical and glamorous, but then so does Del Rio LOL :D

Nothing tropical about Del Rio. It is dessert here.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Debra, Your blooms are beautiful too.

It's nice to dream about visiting or living in paradise, Belize and Costa Rica would be great. I've done my share of traveling so no more, I've become a home body.

Blooms from 2015.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms everyone!

Thanks Linda.
I never got to travel and now I'm too old. Happiest at home anyway.
Pretty blooms Helena.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I know lots of people that like traveling after retiring Jackie. Lots can do it but I'm happiest at home too. Glad my kids live close by so I don't have to go far to see them.

Beautiful blooms, Helena. That spotted is awesome. Went to dr today, took more blood. Still on the hep c med, he thinks part of my tummy pain is from the hep c virus active, staying on the harvoni for another 4 weeks. *sigh* Any HOO, GOING TO BE UP TO 73 TOMORROW! sorry caps locks. from June 2017

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Pretty blooms Debra. Love the yellow and white 4 o'clock
Hope the Harvoni takes care of the Hep C

Here are a few from 2013

This message was edited Feb 13, 2018 9:44 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms ladies.
Praying the meds work quickly Debra.

Gautier, MS

Hope your meds work quickly too Debra.

Beautiful blooms Debra and Jackie.

Bet I didn't getanyseeds from this bloom in 2014.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Seems like the prettiest blooms barely make any sds. Your speckled'was a beauty.

Gautier, MS

Jackie, I may not have seeds from that one but I found a few seeds from a similar bloom from Azuremore that I bought years ago. So I will sow a seed.

My vines are doing great on the window sill. I see a few buds, hope they continue to bloom. Noticed cherry tree with blooms, couldn't resist the rose from Lowes, winter honeysuckle plant blooming too.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks everyone, hope your day was great. Love the colors on your blooms. Had to go get a shot today, seems my "something" has turned into a bacterial infection in my lungs.Two more meds now. ugh.
I adore your roses, Helena.
I just do not feel up to starting stuff right now. Will be sending your seeds out soon, ya' all. Here is Isabella, blooming tonight, too bad I can't smell her, I am going to sell her to someone here locally. she is about 6 ft tall now, and I have more than one of her.. *sigh*
Jackie all those blooms you posted, I have grown and so I think they must have been from you. :D

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Lovely roses Helena and glad your mg's are budding out.
Pretty blooms on your Angel Trumpet Debra.
I haven't started any sds either. I have taken a bunch of cuttings.
Some anti-biotics should get rid of that bacterial infection

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1469534

This message was edited Feb 15, 2018 12:42 AM

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Do your morning glories self sow? I haven't had to plant any for the past couple of years and forgot to save seed last year though I still have some from 2016.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.