Morning Glories 2017 #17

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I agree, they are beautiful blooms Jackie.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Helena. I did have a bloom today I'll send tomorrow.

Gautier, MS

I didn't get to go check out if I had any blooms. Maybe Indica had a couple of blooms.
But no pics. Waiting for your pic Jackie. Getting busy doing errands.

Thanks Linda, don;t know why I;m missing posts. I;m going back to just clicking my way to the newest posts. My skip to new doesn;t take me to the actual newest posts. smh
Sorry I;m so late Helena. I went out and cleaned windows cause they were filthy.
and I didn;t know if I would get another chance,.
i tried to view my pic I just uploaded and my software says class not registered, what?? Just 1 thing after another for me.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Gosh, I didn't realize I had missed so much. Slept all weekend. Beautiful higes and blooms, Helena.
Jackie , can you do a system restore on your computer? Sounds like you got an update. I wish I could clean my windows, they are old and very hard to get out, in fact, I have never cleaned these poor old windows in the 30 plus years we lived here, but now it is really bugging me.
I had a good visit with the dr, waiting to see if I really need to take that stupid pill he wants me to take. I have enough to take already.
Linda, did you get some quilt tops made? I think I saw a morning glory pattern somewhere, trying to find it.

I turned in 5 for the quilting group, now my son wants me to make some for the kids that were injured in Sutherland Springs. I think there are 12?
I am collecting supplies. I just found a 6 yard roll of batting, 90 inches wide for sale on Wal Mart for $11.00 I ordered 4.

Debra, I know its something silly I've done. Something keeps taking my google chrome browser off my desk top. So I download another one and it'disappeared too. This happened after I let firefox update so I suspect firefox. Probably has
something to do with not being able to send pics too. I might try the restore if'I can't solve this

Gautier, MS

Wish I could sleep late just not one to be able to. Kids are off this week, keeping busy doing chore. Had to clean our front windows too. Couple of very cold mornings here. Hope you can solve your computer problems Jackie.
Here's a few of my old pics from 2015.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful morning glories Helena.

Gorgeous pics Helena from 2015. I didn;t do a great job on my windows but
at least I got out the bugs and spiders etc. Tried to spray with windex on the worst
ones,. should have drug out the hose to do a better job. Oh well, just happy I got
most of the dirt.
Helena, something suspicious about my computer. 1st, my google chrome
kept disappearing and I put it back 2 or 3 times. Now my edge browser has disappeared
Linda, very nice and thoughtful of you to make quilts for the injured children,

Gautier, MS

My windows are easy to get to Jackie but I only did one set. That will be a job for spring. Jackie, have no idea how to fix computer problems. I know it must be frustrating for you.
I think it's great that you make quilts Linda. I'm jealous, wish I could do that. I guess it takes concentration and patience. I get too many interruptions, I like to crochet but not doing that either.

Helena, I probably need to clean windows spring and fall. Do good to get it
done once a yr.
Helena, I paid Norton to help me with this. a good thing too, my pic file, the one I
always use, was corrupted. so the tech changed what I use to open the file with. What is strange is that it happened after windows did an automatic update. They told me that could haVE
caused it, doesn't seem quite fair does it? Oh well just glad to be able to retrieve my pics again,.
Heres the two I couldn't send the other day A lav Saz and
red Mandevilla

This message was edited Nov 22, 2017 3:04 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Glad you got it fixed.
I had a similar problem years ago after my windows 8 updated.
Beautiful flowers.

Thanks Linda.

Gautier, MS

Glad you go it fixed too Jackie. I have Norton too.

Beautiful Lav Saz and red Mandevilla!

Going to be a busy day preparing for tomorrow!

Thanks Helena. Getting ready to do the same here. A head start for tomorrow.

Thanks Helena. busy day here too. I would have preferred to just make a big pot of dressing, some fried chicken and ham. green bean casserole and 2 or 3 desserts
Oh wait, that is what we're making, lol

Happy thanksgiving everyone.
We will drive to San Antonio to my son's in the morning.

Hope you have a good visit with your son and lots of good food Linda

Gautier, MS

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I got turkey breast and ham in smoker. Another turkey and dressing to go in and stuffing.
Made potato salad, homemade cranberry relish, coleslaw, baked beans to bake yet..
This is what my kids like to eat on holidays. They are bringing other side dishes and dessert. Both my sons are real good cooks. My oldest daughter too likes to try to make new foods. Well go to get going.

This message was edited Nov 23, 2017 7:47 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Helena and everyone,. Sounds delicious Helena, Hope you find time to catch a break today,maybe someone else can do the clean-up.. :-)
We use lots of paper and plastic here to make clean-up easier, I won;t let
dh use the roaster pan, we use throw away aluminum, I love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Sorry I missed the opportunity to say how beautiful your blooms are from 2015, Helena and Jackie I am thankful that you can post pics. I am thankful to have you all. Have a great day, I tried an online recipe and it doesn't look like the one online, LOL
Also, yesterday I had the girls over for a few hours, we had a blast. Hadley painted with her nose, ( not fingernail paint) and Kaylynn painted her nails along with some rocks. Joe had made chco chip cookies an hour before they came over/// LOL

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Gautier, MS

Every thing turned out great here! Kids took home plenty of left overs. Did use paper plates and my oldest daughter did the clean up afterwards. I got to rest.
Hope you got to rest too Jackie and Debra. Looks like the little girls had a great time painting!

Hope everyone had a great day. I did rest this afternoon so
I'll do my clean up tomorrow.

We had a great visit with Joe's brother and wife in Wichita, and even tho we were missing 4 of our loved ones that could not travel, we had a great time and today is an outside day. Have fun, rest up, and let's get some blooms going! Glad you had help, Helena and Jackie. All we did was the desserts.

Love the pictures of the girls Debra, looks like they enjoyed it.

Wish I could work outside and repot just a few of my plants A pretty day here today near 70.
Hope you get a lot done outside Debra.

Gautier, MS

I need to get to my gh and water my plants too Jackie. Just don't feel like going out in the cold.

Blooms from2015.

Oh, those are so pretty! The blooms look huge..

Yes gorgeous blooms Helena. I;ll look thru a few of mine tomorrow if I can. :-)

Helena, those are beautiful!

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies. It's such a pretty day here. Did go water my plants in gh. Some needed it pretty bad. Have a few mg vines in there still hanging on. Wish spring was here.
Blooms from 2015.

I love your blooms from 2 yrs ago. That bright pink is awesome.
Helena, I repotted at least 7 plants today since it was so pretty here, Might not get many more chances. I repotted 3 yesterday so happy to have got 10
potted up. I have more I need to do.
3 Saz's here # 3, Weird Saz dark sd # 4 Lav Saz and # 5 Weird Saz lite sd all'from 2010.
# 1 Blue Lav Beauty.
# 2 Blue Marble Not
I think #'s 1 and 2 are from Juy 2011

This message was edited Nov 27, 2017 2:24 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms ladies.

Thanks Linda. Had a slew of problems to work on yesterday and today so no computer time,.

It is that time of year where we all get busy, putting gardens to sleep, cleaning the weeds, as well as getting ready for Christmas.

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies.

Jackie, glad you got to repot some of your plants. Your blooms from 2010 and 2011 are awesome. Love BMN and your Saz. I was able to collect 3 beige seeds from my BMN that about how many blooms I got from the vine. But my blooms weren't that nice, at least I'll be able to grow it again. Want to grow your Saz too. Maybe need to think about making a list of what to grow.

beautiful past blooms from both of you, Jackie and Helena. No blooms downstairs, but seed pods are abundant. I don't know how I keep missing them. Glad you got some re-potted !

You're so right Linda.So much to do and not nearly enough time.
Thanks Helena and Debra. I will be filling seed envelopes soon so I'should have you and Debra some Saz sds. The one on my front porch was so pretty in almost
white with a touch of blue. I'll send you a few of all I grew.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, I started on a few of the seeds for you too.
Well, it's raining here right now. We needed it so bad, the plants will be very happy after being thirsty for awhile. My poor gs is going to be soaked running home from the bus stop!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.