September - the year is flying by!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Welcome Daisy. I love doing distressed furniture. The large piece I showed on here last week sold this weekend. The very large piece with lots of distressing. It didn't take but5 days for it to sell! The high end mall Fabulous Finds on Cantrell is the one that is closed today. That's where that piece was. The other mall Mid-Towne at the corner of Markham and Rodney Parham is open today.

Hope that makes sense. My leg is still bothering me today. I'm about to decide I pulled something in the front of my leg rather than it being a scactia problem.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Hi Daisy/flowerjunkie! I hope you find what you need with Charlotte. I'm too far away to shop her stores for real, but one day when I retire I may get there. She posts beautiful stuff here. We've met at one of our plant exchanges so she'll look out for you. Good luck with your new build. You'll have to post some pics for us of your progress. As you can tell, we're a chatty group here.

Charlotte, take care of your leg.
Elaine

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Hello Daisy! Nice to see you here on the mid south!

Charlotte, hope you are feeling better by today!

Sandra, so glad to hear that Jerry's pain is controllable - and better than before the surgery. That was pretty much the way Leigh was - he was in so much pain before hand that afterward the pain was minor in comparison. Hopefully he is on the road to full recovery now and can get back to 100%

Well, the latest on our escaped convict is that a car was stolen at 1:30 am this morning here in town..... and they thought he was headed west on 278 toward Hope - which I guess he could have done. But, they have located the car abandoned on I30 just outside of LR....... so now they assume he is in the LR area. The whole process of them trying to relocate him has been such a joke. I don't know if I told ya'll that he did not have on handcuffs during the transport because he had been to the hospital and came back with a cast on one wrist (or it was wrapped - I have heard both versions) and so they couldn't put on cuffs. THEN he managed to get out of the leg irons he was in, but no excuse has been offered up as to HOW he did so. THEN, when they drove inside the fence to unload the prisoners the gate was not shut properly and was left OPEN! Geez............ does that all not sound a little fishy to anyone??

Ripley, MS

Hi Daisy, good to see you here.

Charlotte I hope you can get in to a doc or chiropractor today, let us know when you can.

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

Hey Girls!

I've been a plant junkie for a very long time. I sold tons of plants on DG, eBay and at my house in Houston. Some people may still remember me. Life got in the way every since 2009 when my Dad passed away. Then things, GOOD THINGS, just kept coming after and I couldn't spend the time with my plant. I'm hoping to get back into my plant addiction next year. I've already started a few plants from cutting, seeds, etc. I've also had a successful veg garden for two years in Hot Spring.

Charlotte - thank you so much for the correction. I'll drop by Mid-Town today to see if i can find what I have in mind. Sorry to hear about your leg. My trips to Searcy are to visit the upper cervical clinic for neck adjustments. I hurt myself moving boxes. I suffered from left arm/shoulder and right leg/hip pain for over a year. I'm very tolerant of pain but finally had to go get my self looked at when I couldn't sleep from the pain. LOL! Anyway...I'm feeling back to normal now. JR is a great doctor.

OMG! an escaped jail bird in Camden. My husband works for Areojet! I must let him know. He's such a good samaritan he just may pick up a hitch hiker. LOL! I'm from Houston....I trust no one. LOL!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I finally called the dr a little bit ago. He can't see me until Wed at 9 unless they have a cancellation. She said they could have gotten me in this afternoon if I had called earlier. I didn't call earlier because I wasn't sure I could get myself there. The pain is always worst when I get up in he morning. This morning it was excruciating burning pain in my leg. I ended up taking 1/2 a Percocet and as I said before I just don't tolerate pain pills very well. It made me very sick!!!all I could do was lie down and I actually threw up after a couple of hours. I still feel queasy. Richard had an appointment at 11 this morning for a check up. I called and canceled it.

When they checked my records the last time I was I was 2013. I've had a couple of flare ups since then but nothing major. As the day goes on and iMovie around the pain gets better. But the only way I can sleep is flat on my back without moving from that position. I guess I'm just stiff when I get up. This too will pass. I just wish it would hurry up!

Just what we need - one more crazy person in Little Rock! I hope they catch him soon. There are so many lunatics running around now . Doesn't do any good to lock them up - if they don't escape they just let them out after a short time!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I just read that the escaped convict was captured in Bryant. It shows a picture of him and he has on light colored boxer shorts and a tan colored jacket and a white hat. He has it all on in one picture and in another where they have him seated in a chair he has on just the boxer shorts.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yep - that's him..... makes our police dept and sheriff's office look pretty bad in my opinion. He has been on the loose here since Wednesday - and he was in Bryant less than 4 hrs before they captured him................. Just glad they have him in custody without anyone getting shot. I was terrified that he wouldn't come peacefully here and that if they shot him we would end up another Livingston with riots! :( I am so thankful that didn't take place!

Charlotte, be careful with your leg - I know you are used to some sciatic pains occasionally, but Sandra is right IF it is a ruptured disk the adjustment won't help that. Just be mindful of weakness in that leg - that indicates too much pressure on the nerve and can do permanent damage. Before I had my first back surgery, I had to wait 3 weeks to get into the doctor (neurosurgeon)by the time of my appointment, my pain was almost gone. I was going to cancel the appointment when Leigh just insisted that I go because he said I still wasn't "walking right". The dr had me stand up and raise the toes of both feet off the ground and then he put the tip of one finger under each foot and asked me to press his finger to the floor. I was shocked when my right foot wouldn't move at ALL! He wanted to do surgery the NEXT day ! It was December 18, and my birthday is the 20th, and Alex was only 2 at the time and I begged to not have surgery before Christmas. He allowed me to come in at 6 am on Dec 26th but only with the understanding that I take it very easy, and not lift a single thing. My reduction in pain came from the fact that the nerve was so compressed that it was killing the nerve - if I had waited, they might have literally had to amputate my leg. That was a pretty scary experience for me! I hope it's nothing that serious - but just want you to take care of yourself! Hopefully you will be better quickly!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Charlotte I sure hope the pain gets better soon. I have been seeing a chiro and he has really helped me. If you go to the doc and he just throws pills at you please consider a good chiro clinic. They have physical therapy in the one I go to and that has really helped my back, leg and shoulder. We are just getting to old to lift heavy weights including furniture. My shoulder keeps flying up from all the sanding. I have been turning out several new pieces lately but getting harder for me to load to take in to the shop.

Sandra still keeping you all in prayer. Especially you that you can hold up to all that is on your shoulders. Hope your shoulder back and arm doesn't flare up on you with all that driving.

Welcome Daisey.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Charlotte yes please make sure you have not done some damage before going to a Chiro. I just meant for you to not suffer if it is not a repairable problem. The physical therapy has helped me but you know I had a very good experience with back surgery several years ago.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Sitting in dr office watching alli this crazy going on in Cleveland Ms I hate turning on the news anymore. One lady sitting here has family at the university. She text her that they are on lockdown in the school.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

It is crazy these days! I do hope they are able to locate the shooter before anyone else is injured!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

The chiropractor is who I called this morning. He really helped me when I saw him before. I've never been to a an orthopedic doctor about the problem. I probably need to do that. I can't take pills. I've never been tolerant of pain pills. They make me deathly sick! I'm still sick at my stomach from the 1/2 of a pill I took this morning. Upten years ago when I used to have this similar problem I can remember them giving me a shot of demerol at the emergency room and me throwing up all over the parking lot!

Cindy you probably lift more heavy stuff than I do. I have a guy I call that is reasonable and always gets to me really fast. Most of the time he will get to me the same day I call him. I usually wait until I have several pieces and it doesn't cost me as much per piece that way. The only thing I take myself are small pieces that are light weight. But today of all days UPS just delivered a bunch of soap making supplies. I have 2 35 lb buckets of oil on the front porch! I'm going to get my plant dolly and put them on it to take out to the workshop! That piece I just sold was so heavy he and his helper had a hard time moving it! The place I bought it loaded it for me. Then I had him take it out of my truck for me when he was here to pick up some other pieces. Most every place I buy from will load for me and then if it's heavy I have him take it out of my truck for me. So I use him a lot. He's a really nice hard working guy. He does some deliveries for a furniture store in town. He very careful the way he handles furniture and wraps everything in plastic. He has a cargo trailer. I'm really glad I found him. He's always getting on to me for trying to move something. He says that's what he is there for! I'll be trying to push something out of the way or push it in the spot I want it in.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

We did a cross post Cindy. All this shooting is just crazy!!!! I'm like you I've got where I seldom watch the news anymore. Nothing but bad stuff!!

Ripley, MS

Charlotte, if the chiropractor doesn't help you, call your family doc to schedule an MRI for you, he or she can then tell you if you need a orthopedic doc or a neurologist after the results of MRI, that might actually speed things up getting you to treatment sooner with your family doctor getting you where you need to be. A lot of insurance won't pay without a referral too.

I got a few things done outside today, wonderful weather !

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Charlotte, hope you are feeling better this morning!

Sandra, your patient must be doing well if you were able to work outside! Glad to hear that.

I have a couple of prayer requests this morning. Alex has to turn in his residency applications today - so I ask for wisdom as he selects the places to send his application to. Also, I he is to get his test results from his step 2 test tomorrow. Our friend, Ryan, from Zimbabwe also has an in person job interview tomorrow so prayers that it goes well for him would be appreciated as well.

It is another beautiful morning here - but this congestion or whatever is about to get the best of me. Went and got some antibiotics and a shot on Friday and felt MUCH better on Saturday, but the shot is long gone now and I am dragging........... ready to feel better!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Genna

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

The pain is not as bad in my leg today but it's definitely still there! I used the tens unit on it when I went to bed and then over in the night switched to a big hot water bag. I have this huge bag made out of a clear material. It is the best thing!! I have an appointment with the chiropractor at 9 tomorrow morning.

Genna it sounds like you have allergies. Richard used to really have problems this time of year when things start falling from trees. He's not outside much anymore and that has helped him.

I know Alex will be glad to get the results of his test back. It's a big decision determining where to send his applications. I would send as many as possible. The more he sends the greater his changes.

Sandra I hope Jerry is continuing to feel better. It is beautiful outside! I've walked around the yard some. I can't seat in my recliner so I've been lying down on the sofa in the sunroom and at least enjoying being among the trees and shrubs!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Prayers Charlotte, that things improve with your leg!! Hope the chiropractor helps.

Genna I'm just, I hope getting over that. My ears are popping and then ringing now. Seems I get it every August. Just gross!!!

Prayers for the boys!! God has this!!!

Sandra how is Jerry and Cayla doing? I saw the best picture of Cayla and Brian on FB. They look so good and even after everything they have been through seem to be very happy!!! TG!!! That's the best to know our kids are happy!!

Ripley, MS

Cayla is feeling a little better, the local doctor added neurontin back for her nerve pain. They drove to Jackson TN for supper and she rode around SAMs on the motor cart. She said she is hurting this morning, but not as bad as the last time she left the house. They had a parent teacher meeting the day she posted the video of Eli sharing his ice cream. They ate at DQ before the meeting and she was really bad the next day.

Charlotte, glad the pain is some better today

Jerry is doing well but just staying in his recliner, we go get the stitches out tomorrow

Genna, Like Jeri said, God has this in His hands for Alex. I know the right decisions will be made. Alex has worked so hard and I know the right place will come to him. My friend who has a daughter in med school was facing the same decisions about her internships recently. She has done very well in med school with her grades so hopefully she will end up where she wants to go but she applied at 20-something places. I guess Alex is doing the same.

Sandra, I'm glad Cayla is feeling better. I know she had lost a lot of weight before her surgery. Has she tried going on an anti-inflammatory diet? I know that is very hard to do, especially with a toddler, but a lot of people swear by it when they have joint pains. It might help to try it for a couple of weeks and see if it brings any relief.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, Charlotte, I have allergies and I have been on allergy shots for a year and they have helped tremendously.....but July was rough even with the shots - molds were high due to all the rain and that is one of my big allergens. Then, I had to come off the shots and all antihistamines for 2 weeks to be re-tested so they could adjust my meds if necessary. It really ended up being 3 weeks before I was able to get in for testing, then I could FINALLY go back on antihistamines at least. It was another week before I could pick up my vials for my shots. I started the shots back on August 26, but I have just been getting worse since then, so it finally got so bad that I went to the doctor on Friday. She gave me the option of a shot - which I gladly took because I was dragging so - and so about 3 am Saturday morning it kicked in! LOL...... Felt great all day Saturday but by Sunday I was dragging again. She has been on antibiotics as well, but I was really wanting something for my chest congestion more than anything else and she didn't put me on anything for it so I am still just using over the counter stuff. I am ready for it to be gone! My ears are all clogged up too Jeri, but it is the chest congestion that is about to do me in!

Thank you for your prayers for Alex. He is very nervous - he says it is just the type of test you really can't tell how you did. Unfortunately, they are recommending to the UAMS students that they apply to a minimum of 50-60 schools........ he may end up applying to even more depending on his test scores. Of course, his gpa is not at the top of the class, but most of the students are being told the same thing. It might be they feel because UAMS got a somewhat bad rep in the medical community before and during their revamp of their program - they may feel they have to apply to more places to get the same number of interviews. They also do a lot of "running the numbers" so to speak and have it calculated that if you can manage to pull 15 interviews, you have a 95% chance of matching. They think you need that many applications to get the 15 interviews - this is all based on stats and not any particular person's application. But, you can't afford not to take their advice.. :( Right now, he just has it where he is applying to match with Emergency Medicine, but if his scores are not high enough, he may have to apply as a secondary preference to some family medicine programs. We will just have to wait and see. I told him we were just going to have to claim that good score and believe that it is there, but after him not passing step one the first time by those couple of points it really has him super nervous!

Sandra so glad to hear that Cayla is feeling some better. This has been such a long ordeal - I know she is ready to get back to a normal life. Glad to hear that Jerry is doing well. I guess he will start rehab on the shoulder as soon as the stitches are out?

Jeri, are Ashley and Mary doing ok?

Ripley, MS

Cayla has gained all that weight back, probably a little more too. She isn't able to do any kind of diet at the moment, she can't stand up long enough to cook anything. She is at the mercy of frozen and fast food pretty much right now. Bryan doesn't cook past pancakes--he can cook frozen food if the directions are on the package !

Genna is Alex still going to try to do ER work ? I know at one time he wanted to do orthopedic?

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm hoping that Charlotte is busy and not suffering too much with her leg.

I couldn't tell from that photo that Cayla had gained her weigh back. I was looking at how happy you can see they are!!!

You have to plan your schedule almost from kindergarten these days to make sure you get the right classes. Seems way more complicated than when I was in school.

Ashley is still having problems!!! She is still throwing up and not going to the bathroom like she should. She has been very good about taking the Miralax so I don't know this time.

Mary said today was the 1st time she felt like herself since Friday a week ago, when she had chemo. She takes it again this Friday.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I've been straightening my antique booths at my old mall. Lot's of small things needed a better home and I needed to redo a set of shelves. I actually do better moving around than I do sitting. I hadn't been able to sit in my recliner at all. I can finally do that this afternoon.

Genna as crazy as it may sound those stats do work! It's all a numbers game. When I worked at NWYC we always told new trainees that if you do 8 to 10 presentations at day you should get at least 3 or 4 sales a day. Of course you often had to "knock on" 20 or more doors to get the 8 to 10 interviews. Kinda what they are telling the med students. When you trained someone you always made all the presentations the first day. Well I was training a guy in Oklahoma one time and not only did I get to do the 8 to 10 presentations I sold every one of them and was even able to sell up!! A very unusual thing to do. Just one of those days when everything clicked. It was actually not good because I didn't want him to think that was something he was going to be able to do every day!! I made lots of money that day and I didn't want him to get discouraged by not being able to do the same thing.

Yes Jeri it does seem like you have to start planning really early now to make sure you have all the right classes!!! I didn't realize it but Jake had one class he was on a wait list for and it was a class he had to have to graduate! Thank goodness he did get in the class as he is scheduled to graduate in Dec.

I can certainly understand that Cayla can't do any dieting now! She certainly doesn't need to be doing anything that adds anymore stress to her! Glad she is feeling some better.

Jeri, Ashley sure has a time with her stomach! Could it have any thing to do with nerves?

Oh, I do understand Cayla can't deal with a diet, per se, just eliminating things that cause inflammation to the joints, like artificial sweeteners, processed meats, a lot of gluten and sugar for example. I know it's hard for her, but eliminating one thing at a time could help see if there are any triggers. I finally got my husband to cut out artificial sweeteners in his coffee and tea and use stevia or real sugar and it made a huge difference in his joint pain. Also he loves ham and hot dogs and he cut out the hot dogs & processed sandwich meat he was eating at lunch. He doesn't have near the joint pain he used to have. I can't get him to give up bread and sugar (he still buys ice cream) but I do buy gluten-free pasta and he actually doesn't mind it.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Sandra, he would LOVE to do orthopedics, but because he didn't pass that Step 1 test the first time, missing it by 2 pts, it eliminated almost all his chances of doing so. The ortho dept at UAMS and his advisor both encouraged him to delay graduation a year and do research to help his chances of getting into the UAMS ortho program, but then they named a new head of the ortho dept and they raised the minimum test score on Step 1 to 135. Alex made 118 (raising his score 30 pts from the first test) when he took it the second time. The really ironic thing about that is that the spine surgeon that he has shadowed so much is partners in an orthopedic clinic with the guy who was named head of the dept. He PERSONALLY called the guy and inquired what on earth he was doing - BECAUSE the 3 top money making orthopedic surgeons in their clinic (and it is a VERY LARGE clinic) would not have been accepted into orthopedics because their tests scores were not that high either!! But, the guy said he had pressure "from above" supposedly to raise the minimum so Alex's mentor strongly advised him to pursue something else for fear that he would never be allowed to match. Unfortunately, they didn't start on making these minimum requirement changes until October - and as soon as they started talking about it I suggested that Alex go ahead and apply for graduation with the rest of his class, but the deadline to apply for graduation was September! So, he attended several meetings and forums about all the changes hoping that they wouldn't be instituted, but at the end of December it was made official, so he swapped gears and had to start pursuing something else. An ER doc at least gets to deal with some ortho traumas but can't do surgery unless he is in a large trauma center. We have a guy we know who graduated from the same HS as my kids, who is now an Emergency Medicine doctor. He was doing his residency in Ft Worth - and so Alex did one rotation down there in April. He just did his rotation at UAMS in August and he thought it went very well. Now, he will travel to Lexington, Ky and will be there from Sept 28 - Oct 23. Hopefully, by the time he gets back he will be heading to different locations for interviews. Interview "season" is from the end of September thru January. Matching will be in March!

Charlotte, glad you are feeling some better. Did the chiropractor seem to help?

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Praise the Lord, Alex just called and he passed! He was hoping for a minimum of 220 - and would have preferred closer to 240, but he made a 222 and he said he is OK with that! LOL.... he is just so happy to have passed! He sounded like a HUGE weight had been lifted off his shoulders!

Thank you for the prayers.......... I am sure I will be asking again come match date! :)

WhooooHOOO!!! So happy for Alex and for you all! I know this is a HUGE relief. I know he will get something he wants now that this burden is lifted!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Thank you!! We were excited..... It was funny when I talked to him because I told him I have been awake since 3:30.... he usually goes to bed really early, and he said that is about the time he went to bed. Then he got back up at 7 from the nerves! I told him I guess I just relieved his shift without knowing it! :)

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I know it was a relief for Alex to pass that hurtle!!! So happy for him!!

I had my chiropractic visit this morning. It's my left hip that is out of whack not my back. I go back again next week. He wants me to come twice a week for 3 weeks. Makes sense that it is my hip and not my back. My back has not really been bothering me and I can even touch my toes without any pain. I'm sure I did something to it when I unpacked all the boxes. One day I had a whole pallet load of boxes. There was a big heavy mirror that I unpacked and took inside the store. One of the guys helped me lift it up on a chest. We actually had to do it twice as it wouldn't fit the first place I was going to put it.

I've been trying to do better about my eating. I'm bad not to eat anything much at all during the day. I know I need to spread what I eat out more during the day. I started buying those grocery store salads that have spinach, feta cheese, dried cranberries and pecans . I add some walnuts to it. I only eat hearty type breads with lots of seeds. I've been trying to keep some pimento cheese to go with it. I've always liked to eat an apple with peanut butter or mozzarella cheese. We go out to eat just about every night and I've been trying to eat salads with grilled chicken or salmon or things like that. I do take two glucosomine pills every day. I do think they help with my joints (except when I overdo and pull something out of whack).

Ripley, MS

Congratulations, Alex !!! I can't imagine being so young and under so much pressure.

Jerry's visit was good today. The doc said 3 more weeks in the brace then come in again and he will write therapy orders. They will be for 3x a week.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Good news all the way around!!!

Genna I knew that Alex would do it!!! Congrats!!!

Charlotte & Sandra sounds like you are on the getting better end of this trial!!! TG!!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Glad that Jerry is doing so well! I had my yearly ultra sound this morning and made it through it all by standing up and pacing around the room except for when they needed me go sit for something, I asked them about getting a muscle relaxer but he it had been so long since he had written a prescription for anytime like that that he didn't want to do it. He tried to get me in to see my PCP. But when I got home my neighbor reminded me of the walkin clinic within walking distance of my house!! I went there and got right in. He thought I had just pulled/strained something. There is no pain anywhere in my back. He could also feel all the knotted up muscles in my leg. He gave me a muscle relaxer so I should be much better soon!!

Ripley, MS

I hope that helps Charlotte, I take one every night to be able to move when I get up in the mornings. They don't even seem to make me sleepy now, but I don't drive after taking my night meds unless it is a BIG emergency !

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I took a muscle relaxant as soon as I got home and laid down on the sofa. I went sound to asleep in just a few minutes. But I'm not used to taking anything like that and a little goes a long way. I woke myself up snoring!!! Then my phone rang and woke me up again. I tried to move around some later this afternoon so I don't get stiff. I started having a little tingling feeling in the area that the muscles are so cramped up. I'm hoping that means it's starting to loosen up. Poor Richard has been good but I've gotten his schedule all messed up. I made him a waffle with a fresh blueberry topping for dinner tonight. He really wanted to go out but it just hurts too bad to sit right now. But the waffle is one of his favorites so he got over it!

If that tingling continues, Charlotte, you need to see a doctor and insist on an MRI. That doesn't sound good, but it could be the meds too. I sure hope you get relief soon. That is no picnic.

Sandra, glad Jerry is handling things well.

It has gotten warmer here again. I ran with my group tonight and it was humid! Bring back that nice cool front we had last weekend, please!

Ripley, MS

How are you today, Charlotte?

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I am doing better but not well. My endocrinologist called this morning and my potassium level is low. I take 20mg of prescription potassium every day. He wanted me to double that for a few days and I'm to go back next week for him to check it again. That may be part of my problem. I'm supposed to go back to the chiropractor next week but I've decided I'm not going. I think he actually made it worse. I've been able to get out and get a few things done today. Yesterday I stayed home all day. I'm still having trouble sitting. The muscles in the top of my leg cramp when I sit. Time for another muscle relaxer so hopefully it will help!

Ripley, MS

I hope so too, Amanda is actually going through something similar. She started with bad leg cramps back in June. She has already had one ruptured disk and it was so bad she thought it was her back again. She saw the doc, got some meds and went on with summer as she had planned. After school started back they got worse again, her ankle started turning black and blue. Her doc had already given her the extra potassium and magnesium, so she decided she must have a stress fracture or something. She went to the Campbell's Clinic after hours and they x-rayed her and found nothing but the bone loss in her toe on that foot. She has known that for over a year now. The doc put her in a boot and got her an MRI appointment, he said her tendons didn't feel right when he felt of her ankle. She goes back We'd to see what the MRI showed and he said he would send her to an ankle specialist. She is wearing the boot and it makes her foot swell, but helps the ankle. She is determined to work, I told her she might have to take a leave to get it well.
I know chiropractors help a lot of people, but after having 3 surgeries I don't believe I will ever go back to one.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Amanda is having a time!! I think my endocrinologist may gave suspected a problem with my potassium as that was the only test result he had back. He also monitors my calcium closely. I take calcium and prescription calcitrol every day. He has to watch those things because of my not having a thryoid. It is my left leg that bothers me and it feels like someone is tying a tight band around my thigh. It mainly hurts in the front. You can feel knots in the muscles down the front of my thigh. My hip also has a sore spot on it right around the waistline sort of in the middle. I remembered I had one of those wire frame things covered with mesh that supports your back in a chair. I have 2 of them, I put one in my car and it really helped after I adjusted my seat up as high as it would go. I even took it in the restuarant tonight!!

I think I will also do what my endocrinologist suggested and stop taking my cholesterol med for 3 weeks and then start it back and see if I can tell any change.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.