June Weather Green & Growing

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 92F. Right now it is 72F and humid. We had a trace of rain. (Humid is 75%. Remember that yesterday we had 12%.)

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently 90 with a small breeze at times. Tomorrow is supposed to hit 96. Too early for this.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

76 and cloudy ,, about 80 was the high ,,
90's and high humidity incoming here also

like Clematis ,, they vine on you ,, maybe

Thumbnail by juhur7

It was cloudy and only got up to 76° F. I didn't mind.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We hit 100º this afternoon. To hot!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Wow, CG, that is hot! It rarely gets to 100 here.

juhur the Clematis is very pretty. love the color.

It really poured rain all around us yesterday, but we only got spit at our house. Today's predicted high, 89° and more rain, fingers crossed it is our turn for a good soaking.

Hoya flowering, ginger flower, and blood lily...

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun those are rarely seen here ,, north zone thing ,, nice ,, the Flowers !!!

91 is forecast as the High for today nice mornings , windy 67 ,

It is going to be hot this summer ! Here we go !!!

They are calling for a high of 87F. Right now it is 66F and cloudy.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Only 80º today.
Big rain coming tomorrow from some hurricane that was off California. Looking for 2" or more. Yikes!

We got a trace from that. I'm surprised there is any rain left in it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It has a lot of Mountains , forests , to cross and pickup moisture , from Cal. to Minn ,,
if it does not lose it all before it gets to Minn ,,

Clear and sunny here currently , 93.7 degrees ,, feels like 95 ,,, another 3 or 4 hrs before the high

Currently 90. Waaay to hot for June!!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

our high was 95 ,, heat index was about 99 ,, nice and warm huh ?

I'm even holding off putting some fertilizer in the garden because of this heat. Can't wait any longer though. Rain coming back in so tomorrow they will get some to make up for the excessive rains taking away nutrients.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It is like that with me also , Miracle Grow foliage spray and some other things , do not work well in the sunshine while being able to see , at the roots when it rains is great ..
Not many things can be used on the leaves in the sunshine ,,, even water burns then ,,
etc ,, I agree pepper ..

Mountain View, HI

A mix of showers, sun, cloudy periods, nice tradewind breeze and upper 70s. Cloudy is OK but try and save the showers for night time hours

We got soaked yesterday! Temps hit 89° by 3PM and then rained pretty much until dusk. Temp dropped to 70°, felt good after working in garden all morning.

Repeat of about the same today.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Coopersburg, Pa Sunny. They keep advising of thundershowers that dont produce. 79° @ 10 am eastern time zone. Hi of 91° expected. Across Ind/Ohio yesterday, the winds scooted me eastward - hard. Am now glad I am not dealing with southern heat and humidity- will save that for the 4th!

They are calling for a high of 82F today. We had some very light mist this morning. It is currently cloudy and 62F.

This message was edited Jun 11, 2015 7:51 AM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunny 90's coming today ,
dew point 70
humidity 53%
SSE winds 1 -3 mph , 5mph gusts
UV 5 of 10
Visibility 10 mi.

Storms up north by the Iowa border but nothing here. Just mid 80s now.

Currently it is 63F and cloudy. They are calling for a high of 86F which means that the clouds will burn off, but it's o.k. with me if they stay.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

84 degrees
Wind 19
Humidity 64%
Looking like rain , 60 % chance

78 or so for high with clouds and humidity. Storms supposed to hit sometime this weekend.

It is currently cloudy and 63F. They're calling for a high of 83F. Next week they are calling for 95F. Yuck.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rained a bunch yesterday here , 86 and 87 today and tomorrow , our week long forecast is 83 to 87 degrees , 50% chance of rain everyday ,
Right now it is 78 degrees , sunny , with a SW Wind of 10 to 11 mph , and 76 % Humidity .

When it rains like it is , it turns to steam ,,

71 with light rain in the area. Humid and no breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

85 and rainstorm at this hour

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Milwaukee, 66° overcast and still,

Glad to be out of Chicago too!

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rain , thunder , lightning at this hour here 80 degrees

Earlier today , Fishing on the front walk .. bubbles ,, stream wake ,, something there ?

Thumbnail by juhur7

Only thing missing is the bobber. lol

76 and humid still. Perfect weather for driving with windows down.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I awoke to rain south of Milwaukee. 59°… then now at Coopersburg, Wi 88° and thunderheads playing in the sun, dry so far tho!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Lol pepper ,,

Warm mid 80's , cloudy now , sprinkled early , sunny , humid most of today ,, Humidity is getting long and uncomfortable ,

Currently storming. Just garden variety storms though.

Weekend was hot and not a bit of rain, in fact I don't even think I saw clouds, which is very unusual in June for FL. Reached 96° according to my Jeep thermometer on Saturday.

Normally June is our highest precipitation month. So this is not normal.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It started raining a few minutes ago. Small cell, won't last long.
64º

It says we got up to 97F yesterday but I'm not sure about that. We didn't have to turn the air conditioner on until evening. I think somebody's temperature gauge was sitting out in the sun.

They are calling for a high of 91F. Right now it is cloudy and 62F.

These are some pictures of the Lompoc flower fields. They grow flowers for seed and for flower arrangements. It used to be known as the Valley of the Flowers, but most farmers have shifted to vegetables. The last picture is a field of celery. I should have gone 25 years ago.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

74 degrees ,Raining a few minutes ago , rained last night ,
Soggy ground , all this rain ,
rain and cloudy makes for less humid, better feeling mornings ,

Nice pics Kelly , little more profit in fresh vegetables ,these past few decades ,

Still humid, occasional rain showers and occasional sunshine. High 70s for high.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Rain showers chasing me east across Ind- Ohio, 73° when I parked, 71° now and MORE showers still around me!

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.