CLOSED: Let's Decorate The Garden Swap

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I got the bestest surprise from Linda K. a beautiful Alabama wind spinner, with a note she had more for me, but hasn't been able to get to the post office. will take a picyure of it after my mammogram {ugh} today

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

......forgot to add pics of newest members of me frog family..........

Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Jax, those frogs are so cute!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, they are. :)

yall not going ta beleive this one...................that box i sent to me buddy on the 3rd....arrive back at my door just now!!!! remember all this is after Colllections neglected to send it to the address i gave them! It even said TO..........and FROM! an they still sent it to me????????????

WHO'S MINDING THE POST OFFICE? WHO IS VERIFYING ORDERS AT THE STORE??
IF THEY DONT WANT TO DO THE WORK....I KNOW PLENTY OF GOOD PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK!

yes, I am upset! I paid for shipping with Collections, I paid again to ship the box to the proper address....now i am suppose to pay agin? I really hope my budddy likes this WHENEVER SHE FINALLY GETS IT! it reminds me of a kids song we sing....AND THE CAT CAME BACK!!! nO matter what they did to get rid of the cat..it kept coming back to their house!

Anyhoo, I will raise sand with P.O. come Monday a.m. If you see on the news tat a old crazy woman was arrested at the p.o. with a herd of kids...........that be me!!!! Again I apologize!

OH NO! I would take it to the post office and make them mail it again, and you should not have to pay postage again. That is terrible!

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

I agree....take it back to them and show them their error and they should take care of it! What craziness!

Last year I tried to send plants to Nanny and it took 2 weeks when it was suppose to take 3 days! The poor plants were practically dead....when I complained they said priority wasn't guaranteed...really??? why do I pay for it??? UGH....good luck and hoping you get a better response than I did!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I received abox of wonderful goodies from linda k. in it was cne flowers, garden gloves, ahand rake, and the cutst statue of a bear and a moose playing checkers. to pretty to put outside. if I can get this computer to upload the pix, I will show my wonderful treasures. thanks so much lk!

Your welcome. Sorry I did not take a picture. I hope you can get them uploaded soon.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm trying

Jax, I got your box today, and I love the frog boots planter. I love the smile on the frogs!

Thanks so much!

Thumbnail by taters55
Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Beautiful

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

That is really cute, LK. :)

THANK GOD! By now you have guessed that I am your buddy....and the traveling box i am so upset about.....IS YOURS! if it ever get there.........you will see how many times it has been stickered! if it wasnt so sad........it would have been funny..............cuz the clerk remembered me sending to you a week ago! (we always talk). so she did not charge me a second time! I must have angered someone in the post office cuz a different box was scheduled to be delivered to me 6/3....an I dont have it yet! thet tell me it was delivered in Halethrope, md. i live in Dundalk......almost 100 miles away!!!!! the worst, most sad thing about that is all the plants in the box aare toast by now! Ya think i got a black cloud over me mailbox?

I have mails oxes to my son in San Antonio, and it took weeks, it went to Dallas, phoenix, Nashville, then back to texas.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

I love the frog boots....tooooo cute....

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

THOSE are adorable.. good job,Joyce! :D

Jax did you send two boxes? I just got a box of beautiful decorations for my garden.

Thanks so much, they are awesome!

This message was edited Jun 12, 2015 5:54 PM

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

oh those are gorgeous!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Yes, they are.

THAT'S IT! THAT THE ONE!!!! IT MADE IT! iN TWO DAYS?????? After a trip from Collections (WHO SHOULD HAVE MAILED IT DIRECTLY TO YOU) to me.....from me to you by way of a second visit to me........an finallly mailed on the 10 to you again!!! HALLALULLA!!!!!

i sincerely pray that you like what's in that box!!! Please forgive my crazy box!!!! love ya!

I love them I am going to put them on the back wall of the raised bed.

Thanks again for the wonderful items you sent, as sent again... 😆

Kathy, have you figured out your pictures yet?

...is it all over? .....all that stress, an it's over?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

not yey jax

Joy has the Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Interest Thread open
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1399051/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.