CLOSED: Let's Decorate The Garden Swap

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Fun times....my box will be leaving this weekend as well I hope! I'm working on uncovering what my partner likes....

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

My box had been shipped too. Am excited. Enjoy.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

AmandaEsq has the 2015 Mug Swap OPEN.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394508/

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Tracking # said that my package has been delivered.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes katgroves!!!!!! Sorry i have been busy in the yard and planting my pots of flowers. It was so much fun. My son even helped me do it. I loved every minuet of it too. But man oh man did you send me some stuff.... i love it all so much. It is really going to brighten up my yard. Thanks again. Here are ALL of my goodies. I love all the frogs for sure.
i got 2 stepping stones,two wind chimes,3 pot sitters,hummingbird feeder, and food, lots and lots of seeds. A gnome some solar lights,two tins, a cute garden stake with an ornament, and two sets of mini lights that are battery operated. What a sweet blx you sent i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. My yard is going to look so great. Ronna

Thumbnail by gardenlady123 Thumbnail by gardenlady123

Wow! That is an awesome box full of goodies.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Ronna,
So glad that you liked everything. I enjoyed doing the shopping for it. I loved my first garden décor swap. Thanks everyone for letting me be a part of this.

Kathy

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

What a fun box, Ronna. Kathy outdid herself.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes she did. Now I have to find where to put everything.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Got my box packed up but not in time for the mail....it will be heading out on Monday.....

great stuff Ronna....what fun you'll have finding great homes for everything!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I havefound places forhalf. I want toput it all in the right spots. Teehee.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Everyone....
I've opened an group swap....maybe you'll join me....
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394779/
Candi

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Hi, I got home, and got busy with my 28 yr old as she has been ailing with a Migraine and I thought we were going to the ER, but I calmed her down got the nausea stopped and found out she had taken 5 tylenol for her head, on an empty stomach, ears ringing gave me the clue.. *sigh* anyway, Joe is taking her to the dr tommorrow as she has been having migraines a lot for the past couple of months, we know she is not pregnant, she is still a virgin, but I am thinking she is stressing out since she got out of college and is back at home without a teaching position, she feels guilty I think. ( she discovered she doesn't like kids) She is moving to Lawrence in June, sure hopes she has a job there with insurance. She is uninsured right now.. so everything to do with her is out of pocket, she deosn't even qualify for Obamacare.. she doesn't make enough money! The dr gives me a discount for my family members without insurance, thank goodness.
Good news is, the box I came home to is holding twow lovely items for my house and pear tree garden.. look at these cute things from Ronna. Joe will assemble these tommorrow while I am at work. Thank you dear Ronna, so pretty and so sweet! Love love love them.
My box won't go out until this weekend at the rate I am going at work. The newest recall on takata airbags have me very busy at work.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Debra, those are beautiful.

I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Those are really sweet, Debra. Ronna picked some really special things for you.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I see my name is marked off but I don't think I've received a box yet.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Debra - what sweet garden items! they will look fantastic in your garden!
hugs going out to you....hope your daughter feels better and finds a position! In NH we had a great website for education jobs that is run by the state.....and we also use schoolspring to advertise for teaching positions - that one is for jobs all over the country! https://www.schoolspring.com/searchform.cfm maybe she's already gone there but I wanted to give you that resource for her if she hasn't! XO

AliKat32 has the Alikat's June Plant Swap OPEN
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394779/

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I just received my box from AliKat. For some reason I had already been marked as received, but it really did just arrive today.

Such a nice box of garden goodies, Ali. Thank you!

I'll post some photos tomorrow.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

I hope you like the windchimes....I thought you'd like the colors! :)

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh Debra i am so glad you likethe items. I really liked the butterfly. I am so sorry about the impersonal way of shopping but with me working 12 hr days i am just to tired to go shopping. I sure hope you like the couple on the bench. But Amazon sent the wrong item. It was suppose to be two frogs on a swing. The couple is cute to but not what i picked out. I sure hope they are okay. Hope your daughter is feeling better. One lf my caughters suffers from migraines too.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

everyone is getting great gifts! sorry I haven't been around, but am in the middle of some legal problems

Sending prayers for you Kathy.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

have to take my husband to jail today and then bail him out. bail is set for 2,500.00. all over a piece of land. I have talked to lawers more than my family this week. it's like having 2 phones in your hand, having 2 coversations. can't put your own house up for collateral. so it's cash or bond. I called a bonds bailsman, who is meeting us there
thanks LK

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

My box from AliKat contained wonderful dragonfly chimes, lovely homemade note cards ... and two fun ceramic mushrooms.

I love it all!

Again, thank you. Great additions to my gardens.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Kathy, I pray you can get the legal stuff settled soon.

Carole, those are beautiful gifts!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

ok, fiund out why the warrant. they said Michael called them and threatened them. they lied. I, ME, MYSELF called them! So hoping we can get this thrown out

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1393507/#ixzz3amMCaf5C

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

OH Kathy......hoping you get everything straightened out soon....what a mess for you and your family !

Carole -- glad you liked everything! The photo heart rock is from my parents house in TX...I snapped that pic when I was out visiting....you can put cute little sayings in it like "our love is rock solid" or "our friendship is rock solid"....or "you rock my world!"

XO

Ronna, I love the old couple better than frogs.. :D
Kathy, sis, I'mma praying for you.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thas debra, I eed them.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Debra. Okay then i am good with it.

Last day to sign up for the red white and blue swap.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1392629/

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Everyone,
I got my box today...what a fantastic surprise!
I love everything in it! Debra you totally outdid yourself!
I got a bird house....seeds...a butterfly....some bluebirds....some garden blue flower stakes....and a solar powered hummingbird garden light.....it's glowing blue right now!
What a great way to end the week! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything....thanks so much!
XO

Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32

Welcome to the swap party, I had fun with this one. :) ( I have fun with them all)

Debra, you have outdone yourself again, that is an awesome box!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

They are too much fun, aren't they, Debra. What to do. :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very nice box.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

I had friends over for dinner last night and they loved the glowing hummer.....getting lots of compliments on my new garden decorations!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

I apologize to all for my MIA. Been seriously busy, which is the reason i was reluctant about joining any swaps this season. But now, I am upset! I ordered my buddy's gift with instructions to be delivered to her address. Lo, and behold.......the package came HERE today. Of course they apologized, and gave me a discount on my next order........but that does nothing for my buddy's anxiety! I will take the box to the post office in the a.m. sending it with my apologies! A second box is also on it's way to her!!

I have had that happen. Not fun at all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.