CLOSED: 7th Annual 3-B House Swap

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Got a last minute sign up

I will be back in a few.........multitasking lol trying to sell stuff for my cousin on FB so she can move to Kansas and will wait for the new gal to sign up

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

No hurry Cindy.

Well I never heard back from the other gal, told her to come here to sign up.

Everybody should have their names

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I have mine. Thank you!

I have mine to.

You're Welcome Ladies!! Remember post pictures of your Houses. It's fun to see what we all get

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Got my name too! Now to find the perfect thing to send :)

(Tracy) Lk Pan, FL(Zone 9a)

Got my name!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Cindy got mine too. Looking forward to this. Ronna.

Ocean Springs, MS

Got mine. Already picked out the house and am ordering tomorrow! :)

ATTENTION PLEASE!

I would like everyone to take pictures of what you got your buddy. Sometimes some of us have camera issues. Mine was acting up today, grrrrrrrrrrrr

Here is a simple Bee House

Thumbnail by purpbutfly

Amanda has the 2015 Spring Round Robin Interest thread OPEN HERE:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1386836/

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

My birdhouse has been ordered. I hope it gets on its way to my buddy soon. Weather in some parts of the country is slowing things down.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Found my stuff - will be mailing from Iowa before heading back to Florida :) yay!!

For my buddy - I know a bee house might be hard to find, so send whatever you like instead!

Ocean Springs, MS

Chris, how about picking up a few of us to go to Florida for some warm weather? LOL
I love living in the South, but I'm so tired of the cold. I can't even imagine how you Northern girls do it!
need to prepare things for the hard freeze tonight! Bundling up and away I go! Y'all stay warm!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Man every thread I go here all are complaining about the weather. LOL. Really so tired of winter. But I know I am not the only one. Trying to get over the gloomy hump. But any way looking forward to the swap. Am going to be shopping soon.

Well I am not complaining about ours it's in the 70's but really should be colder and having rain. But due to drought conditions we are having Spring like weather now suppose to go down to the 60's later this week.

And for all of you in the SNOW, you don't know how bad we wished we could have some :(

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Having lived in CA for 40 year, I do know. I wish I could send all of this to you. The snow isn't bad. It's the ice that's so treacherous.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

My box went out today ----- to Timbuktu! NO? Ok, somewhere in the USA :)

Julie, I'd gladly do that - but we're flying out. We went down there in late Dec and only came back for a week to watch our two grandsons play their last senior year basketball games. Really glad it's only a week! Wind chill here is -17 lol! We'll be in FL for another month.

For those of you who remember her, I'll be meeting Mcrochet (Marilyn) while I'm down there!

Here's some pics to drool over :)

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me

Chris, are you going to Daytona 500?

Tell Marilyn we said hey.

Ocean Springs, MS

Ok, Chris, I'm drooling! I ordered my house today and expected delivery is next week. It's flying to... somewhere! LOL

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

No Cindy, we decided not to. But we did tour the speedway when we went to Cape Canaveral (spelling)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Mine is on its way. I hope the bad weather doesn't slow it down too much.

Ocean Springs, MS

This is exciting! I was watching the birds at my feeder this morning, and I love the singing and chatter they make. I need more birdfeeders and a variety of seed. Probably pick it up Saturday when I go looking for roses. Need to put my suet out since it's not warm enough to melt it!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Looks like I'm first to post what I have received. I got a wonderful box from Chris (Dragonflys4me) yesterday. The snail birdhouse is adorable. I love it! There's a garden flag, a wind spinner, a hummingbird feeder, a decorative trowel, and a great card (looks and sounds just like me - lol).

Thank you so much, Chris!! I'll enjoy it all.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Those are really nice items you got from Chris.

LOL Isn't that snail the cutest!

Glenview, IL

How fun! That snail b-house is just too cute.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I agree. I'm still smiling. :-D

Ocean Springs, MS

What cuties you got! Love that snail. :)

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Glad the box made it there ok and that they're all in one piece lol. I found that birdhouse last summer at our local Earl May garden center and thought it was just perfect for a future swap! When I found out that Carole wanted an outdoor birdhouse, I knew that was the one to send :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

So pleased, Chris!!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I think my buddy's box was delivered yesterday or will be today.

LOL I need to practice what I preach....Forgot to take pictures of my buddy's House :(

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Lol Cindy!!

Guess what just arrived at my house??? A beautiful bee house :) Carole- is this from you? I love it!!!

Thank you so much!

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, that is nice, Chris. But, no, it isn't from me.

That is an awesome bee house!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.